dcdeb

Ask The Mod Squad!

2,916 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this question but I don't travel through the forums very often so I'm hoping someone can guide me on where to find some info. I read a note in one of the forums recently that said there was a meet up being planned for the 10th anniversary in London, England, in June. I'd like to attend this and need to request time off at work in advance but I can't see anything in the MFC calendar about it.

Can someone please advise if there's anything concrete date scheduled? Which thread should I follow to keep on top of this item?

Thank you so much for your assistance.

The date is provisionally set for 3rd June and there will be a thread set up for it (and the other parties), but we are still working out the arrangements.  There will be more news over the next few weeks.

3 people like this

Many thanks Silver, I'll keep checking back then.

1 person likes this

Hello dear Moderators!

I want to create a fanclub of one great artist that I like a lot. And I wish it'd function the same way as does our MikaFanClub. I mean the way how forums are represented, in one word, everything. How and where can I do that? 

Posted (edited)

Hello dear Moderators!

I want to create a fanclub of one great artist that I like a lot. And I wish it'd function the same way as does our MikaFanClub. I mean the way how forums are represented, in one word, everything. How and where can I do that? 

You may Google search "how to create a forum"... google.co_how+to+create+a+forum

Good luck !

Edited by Kumazzz

Many thanks to the mod who corrected the name of the Romanian thread  :flowers2:

1 person likes this

Hello! :)

I need to change the date in the calendar about the party for the 10th Anniversary of the MFC. The 2nd of April in Turin it'll be the blocking of traffic and I decided that the party will be the day before it: 1 April 2017.

Thanks!! :)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32922-turin-it-mfc-10th-anniversary-party-1-april-2017/

Hello! :)

I need to change the date in the calendar about the party for the 10th Anniversary of the MFC. The 2nd of April in Turin it'll be the blocking of traffic and I decided that the party will be the day before it: 1 April 2017.

Thanks!! :)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32922-turin-it-mfc-10th-anniversary-party-1-april-2017/

Details changed :thumb_yello:

1 person likes this

Details changed :thumb_yello:

Thanks Silver!! :thumb_yello:

Thanks, Anne, I'll add it now. :thumb_yello:

Hello all! :bye:

Can please someone add this event to the calendar? 

Mika guest at the Festival Mix Milano - Milan, 18th June 2017 -

Thanks!! :hi5:

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Hello all! :bye:

Mika guest at the Festival Mix Milano - Milan, 18th June 2017 -

Thanks!! :hi5:

DONE !

1 person likes this

Hi! :)

Mika guest in the documentary "Shalom! La musica può cambiare la vita" - 21st June 2017 on Rai3 h 10:15 - ?

Thanks! :hi5:

1 person likes this

Done - but do we know when it ends?

1 person likes this