i start at 9:30 haha im usually awake by 8. i cant wait till summer time. i hate walking to the bus stop in the snow. I seriously feel bad for all the people who had to walk 40+ km to school everyday . :shocked:

Yeah that would be horrible having to walk that far to get to school!

and today I had gym class and we had to run 20 min straight WITHOUT STOPPINGG!! or else we lost marks and stuff.

it was soooo hard

:sweatdrop:

ahh i hate that :tears:

did you do it though??

every year in gym class we have to do this cross country thing where the gym teachers make us run like 3 km outside in the forest lol. i always come in last, because i dont try i always walk. :roftl:

i like gym, but i just cant run, i suck.

ahh i hate that :tears:

did you do it though??

every year in gym class we have to do this cross country thing where the gym teachers make us run like 3 km outside in the forest lol. i always come in last, because i dont try i always walk. :roftl:

i like gym, but i just cant run, i suck.

yeah, i did it for the whole time without stopping!

ahhh i hate running to, its the worst thing in gym.

like ever

lol

haha i know right i probably would have done it, but i wouldnt have liked it. i did something like that before, it was for fifteen minutes, and we had to see how many times we could run around the gym. i did like 40 something i think i was in the average.

i gotta go eat supper!!

bbl

hello everyone. I had a very spirtual experience today. My piano teacher and I prayed for MIKA for an hour and a half praying for his health, his message,

his love and selflessness he gives us. She and I are going through a Spiritual quest together and MIKA is part of this and she sees something very special in him and that she has to go to his concert no matter what....She and I are sending energy to the ether and the cosmos to pray and wish love and health and happiness to MIKA and his family. If any one wants to visualize and pray with me, Please do. She sees something so huge out of this whole experience that she has hard times with words. If you ever meet her, she is full of love and joy and fun and spirituality In reality she and I are soul sisters and very happy to see this journey go forth.

I am in a spiritual and philosophical mood today...

I might open a prayer thread..

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :wub2: :wub2:

They are really good!

Too bad they arent coming to Calgary... :cool:

but its all good because im going to Kalan Porter Feb 28th!

THATS FREAKING AWESOME!

I bet you're so excited lol.

he's great

hello everyone. I had a very spirtual experience today. My piano teacher and I prayed for MIKA for an hour and a half praying for his health, his message,

his love and selflessness he gives us. She and I are going through a Spiritual quest together and MIKA is part of this and she sees something very special in him and that she has to go to his concert no matter what....She and I are sending energy to the ether and the cosmos to pray and wish love and health and happiness to MIKA and his family. If any one wants to visualize and pray with me, Please do. She sees something so huge out of this whole experience that she has hard times with words. If you ever meet her, she is full of love and joy and fun and spirituality In reality she and I are soul sisters and very happy to see this journey go forth.

Aww that's so sweet of you. :wub2: You are such a kind and loving person!

Thats so great! And you should absoulety open a Prayer Thread, i bet it would be very popular :wink2:

THATS FREAKING AWESOME!

I bet you're so excited lol.

he's great

!

Yeah!

Im sooo exicted, im going with a friend.

that's cool (:

is he performing at a huge or small venue? do you think you'll be able to meet him afterwards?

umm he's performing at Jack Singer Hall

its not too big...

jsch.jpg

but i hope i get to meet him!

but im not to sure what to do ,

do you just go around back and wait?

:lmao:

creature! i love them, they opened for Mika... and i fell in love. convincing my parents has never been this difficult. ever. so i have to do some serious butt kissing. :roftl:

http://www.myspace.com/creaturecreature

I liked them too. It's just a shame that they were the second opening act...The first one was dull and drained the energy out of me so I didn't react much to creature. As much as I loved the Mtl gig...Mika took over 2 hours before appearing on stage...that was a bit of a letdown ...at least he made up for it with his performance, it was awesome. I became a Mika fan on that very night.