I liked them too. It's just a shame that they were the second opening act...The first one was dull and drained the energy out of me so I didn't react much to creature. As much as I loved the Mtl gig...Mika took over 2 hours before appearing on stage...that was a bit of a letdown ...at least he made up for it with his performance, it was awesome. I became a Mika fan on that very night.

Yeah, Mika took foreeeeeeeever. Well, I dont think it was really him, more setting up everything took forever. The Midway State isn't my favorite band. Let's leave it at that lol.

Two hours before.

There was a creeper infront of me and my friend in line. He was over 40 and all by himself. He kept looking at us. It was scary.

Ohhh that's creepy. :blink: lol At least he didnt try to talk to you or anything

Yeah, Mika took foreeeeeeeever. Well, I dont think it was really him, more setting up everything took forever. The Midway State isn't my favorite band. Let's leave it at that lol.

Ohhh that's creepy. :blink: lol At least he didnt try to talk to you or anything

Actually, he kind of did try to. So awkward.

Dude... Mika fans are crazy ruthless. Fights were breaking out in the crowd in between Creature and Mika. It was ridiculous.

YOU'RE ALL ANIMALS! :naughty:

Ah that's even creepier. What did he say?

Seriously people were fighting? Gosh. Mika is about LOOOOOVE. :wub2:

Haha, well no not really. But I wouldnt expect fights to happen at one of his concerts.

Yeah.. there were shouting matches, people pushing others out of the way to get closer... it was madness.

At one point, I was like, "PEOPLE!! MIKA WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO DO THIS!!!"

Lordy.

Yeah.. there were shouting matches, people pushing others out of the way to get closer... it was madness.

At one point, I was like, "PEOPLE!! MIKA WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO DO THIS!!!"

Lordy.

It was crazy there!! I almost turned around and hit someone....I couldn't believe how rediculous it was!!!

I liked them too. It's just a shame that they were the second opening act...The first one was dull and drained the energy out of me so I didn't react much to creature. As much as I loved the Mtl gig...Mika took over 2 hours before appearing on stage...that was a bit of a letdown ...at least he made up for it with his performance, it was awesome. I became a Mika fan on that very night.

Hi and welcome to MFC! You were at the best gig I've seen :wink2: And I like Midway State a lot but I agree Creature is more suited to support Mika!

Actually, he kind of did try to. So awkward.

Dude... Mika fans are crazy ruthless. Fights were breaking out in the crowd in between Creature and Mika. It was ridiculous.

YOU'RE ALL ANIMALS! :naughty:

I was at the second row centre behind Suzy with my purple feather boa! I didn't remembered you were supposed to be there! Sorry:blush-anim-cl:

It was crazy there!! I almost turned around and hit someone....I couldn't believe how rediculous it was!!!

And you didn't even mentioned the guy's hand in your back pocket :roftl:

At one moment he had his chin on my shoulder :blink: He was nice though!

And you didn't even mentioned the guy's hand in your back pocket :roftl:

At one moment he had his chin on my shoulder :blink: He was nice though!

:naughty: Yes he was very friendly....

He was nice though and apologized so many times....and said I was comfortable when he had his chin on my shoulder :roftl:

now now becky..... behave! :naughty: :naughty:

Honestly...I am not a violent person!!! I have never hit anyone in my life....I have jumped on a guy though for trying to start something with a friend of mine....my friend had broken his collar bone and was in a sling...and this guy had been making rude remarks about me and my friends wife all night...:sneaky2:

:flowers2: I really am very nice!! Ask Véro and Danie!!

excuse me...Is anybody from Vancouver here???

are you coming to the gig,,because if you are you are invited to our supper!

I have 12 people and we could always squeeze in more for a big MFC

supper in down town Vancouver before the gig!

Ahhhhhhhhh you finally subscribed to the MFC board !!!! :thumb_yello::punk: I was wondering if you would one day :naughty:

Same for me , I pretty much liked Creature's sound. But honestly, I was like that :blink: when I saw the keyboardist clothes. The top and the skirt looked cool... but just not together at the same time hehehe. As for their performance, it was awesome!

baaaah! I need to tell someone, anyone, or I just need to right this down!

I have to write a 7 page essay on a subject I don't fully understand and all I can think of is last weeks concert.

I don't think my teacher will approve if I try to work that in my thesis about post-colonial art.

The worst part is, that I know that if I had to write about my experience last week, I would totally make those 7 pages, but for this essay I am having sooooo much trouble writing ANYTHING!

HALP! :shocked:

(I think getting off the MFC might help me concentrate on my essay, so I'll be back some day next week when I am done. :naughty: )

Good night!

NO WAY!!!

Thread 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My computer's been messed for a week, I haven't been on :( NOw I have about 20 000 posts to catch up on:thumbdown:

What have I missed? :wub2:

Mika has been singing his ass off all over North America and Veronique was a lollipop girl 3 times over!