• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gooooddd T_T, our robot was beat up in philadelphia >.< it made it all the way across canada, germany, and somewhere else that I cant recall right now T-T  and two weeks into his trip in the states and he was decapitated and dismembered T_T the poor guy....

Oh my gooooddd T_T, our robot was beat up in philadelphia >.< it made it all the way across canada, germany, and somewhere else that I cant recall right now T-T  and two weeks into his trip in the states and he was decapitated and dismembered T_T the poor guy....

omg, as a resident of the USA i'm so ashamed of us!  ofc it happened in Philly, my favorite city  :doh:

e5255712.gif:raygun:

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Edited by kreacher

omg, as a resident of the USA i'm so ashamed of us!  ofc it happened in Philly, my favorite city  :doh:

e5255712.gif:raygun:

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

I hear they dont like things in philly T_T 

they booed santa T_T

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm so late with this response but I just saw that, I came here for another reason... but we had bagged milk in Upstate NY too, in the schools. It was a pain in the rear. It looked like this:

tumblr_m4t40pEjg41qe0boyo1_500.jpg

ANYWAYS! I wanted to know if anyone visited #DeadRaccoonTO because I thought of you lot when I saw the news thing on my facebook. I love it. It's awesome. Poor raccoon.

• Like 1

ANYWAYS! I wanted to know if anyone visited #DeadRaccoonTO because I thought of you lot when I saw the news thing on my facebook. I love it. It's awesome. Poor raccoon.

I did not visit #DeadRaccoonTO, but I just might visit the Skittles Pawn Shop. It's actually happening, I passed by the store today.

http://www.blogto.com/events/skittles-holiday-pawn-shop/

If we had bagged milk here, the carpet the floorboards would get to drink more of it than I would :shocked:

But we put them in holders, like this one:

Milk_Bag_Plastic_Pitcher.jpg

Edited by iadoremika
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm so late with this response but I just saw that, I came here for another reason... but we had bagged milk in Upstate NY too, in the schools. It was a pain in the rear. It looked like this:

OHHH!! we had those in elementary schoool!!!!!!! loved those tiny bags of milk and no I didn't visit the raccoon </3 The pains of living close to Toronto but not in it lol

If we had bagged milk here, the carpet the floorboards would get to drink more of it than I would :shocked:

lol trust me we gots a system lol! 

I did not visit #DeadRaccoonTO, but I just might visit the Skittles Pawn Shop. It's actually happening, I passed by the store today.

http://www.blogto.com/events/skittles-holiday-pawn-shop/

But we put them in holders, like this one:

a skittles pawn shop!?!?!? 

and that is a very classy holder madam! I used to have one that had cow patches >.> 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new here, so I decide to go check the canadian thread. I go straight to the last page, and all I see are comments about bagged milk... You guys are awesome hahaha :biggrin2:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new here, so I decide to go check the canadian thread. I go straight to the last page, and all I see are comments about bagged milk... You guys are awesome hahaha :biggrin2:

One cannot simply walk into the Canadian thread and not mention bagged milk....lol

Edited by Salura22
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

It's too bad what has happened in Fort McMurray in recent months. I visited a friend in Edmonton in May, and there was tons of support there. Asking for donations at checkout, discounts in stores for residents of Fort McMurray and some places were even offering free meals, which I thought was the nicest. And when I returned home to Toronto, the support was near non-existent. That being said, some good news I found out today is that the first baby was born in Fort McMurray since the wildfire evacuations!

• 7 months later...

In the "London - MFC 10th Anniversary Party" there was mention of other parties in different cities. I can't seem to find one for Canada. Am I just not able to find it or does one not exist?

Hi Louise :bye:  I don't think a Canadian party has been arranged yet (I should imagine it's quite hard to do as we are talking about a BIG country).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...