Do you suffer from P.M.D? (Post Mika Depression)??????

BonjourMika1990

Sorry, I was out for a few hours :wink2:

But anyways, I understand completely what everyone is saying...

You know when we enter those venues, we immediatley leave no room to think of anything else...we're there to have fun and RELAX! and that's what Mika wants... of course

But it's the moment after the gig, when you realize that Mika's going to do the exact same thing in another city and sing the same songs...do amazing things...and for the moment you're stuck in your own reality, however hellish or content it may be...

Most of all, I miss him terribly right after a gig and I wonder when I'll see him again...

It was the worst the moment I went back in my car the last time he was here...I knew that I wouldn't get my book signed, and it just hurt me so bad. I shouldn't have built my hopes up, but during the entire production of that beauty I kept telling myself that one day Mika would sign it and all of the work would be justified. I realize now, knowing that he loved it...that this fact was all the justification I needed...So the yearbook turns out to be pretty selfless when you think about it...

So my sister started singing happy ending in the car...completely joking around and I just closed my eyes hard and started crying...She was like "Mel...mel you ok???"

Everyone just sort of realized how much it meant to me, and than I realized how much I loved him and how much I wanted him to know that...

The next day, I was better...and today I'm great...I'm looking forward to seeing him again if nothing else:wub2:

You know when we enter those venues, we immediatley leave no room to think of anything else...we're there to have fun and RELAX! and that's what Mika wants... of course

But it's the moment after the gig, when you realize that Mika's going to do the exact same thing in another city and sing the same songs...do amazing things...and for the moment you're stuck in your own reality, however hellish or content it may be...

Most of all, I miss him terribly right after a gig and I wonder when I'll see him again...

It was the worst the moment I went back in my car the last time he was here...I knew that I wouldn't get my book signed, and it just hurt me so bad. I shouldn't have built my hopes up, but during the entire production of that beauty I kept telling myself that one day Mika would sign it and all of the work would be justified. I realize now, knowing that he loved it...that this fact was all the justification I needed...So the yearbook turns out to be pretty selfless when you think about it...

So my sister started singing happy ending in the car...completely joking around and I just closed my eyes hard and started crying...She was like "Mel...mel you ok???"

Everyone just sort of realized how much it meant to me, and than I realized how much I loved him and how much I wanted him to know that...

The next day, I was better...and today I'm great...I'm looking forward to seeing him again if nothing else:wub2:

Awwww! :huglove:

I'm sorry hon! I understand how you feel!! I couldn't agree with you more :flowers2:

And I know it's hard that you didn't get to see him with the yearbook and have him sign it, but it'll happen next show. And it'll probably be extra special since he would know he didn't sign it last time. You and Mana did an amazing job by the way!!! i saw it in LA and it was just unbelievable that you guys actually made it and put so much hard work into it!!

I feel you :flowers2: *hug*

Awwww! :huglove:

I'm sorry hon! I understand how you feel!! I couldn't agree with you more :flowers2:

And I know it's hard that you didn't get to see him with the yearbook and have him sign it, but it'll happen next show. And it'll probably be extra special since he would know he didn't sign it last time. You and Mana did an amazing job by the way!!! i saw it in LA and it was just unbelievable that you guys actually made it and put so much hard work into it!!

I feel you :flowers2: *hug*

awwww you always give the best flowers lol

:wub2: :wub2: Thanks for the lovely words, they mean so much :)

he gives hope and courage to people to make your dreams come true!! We may feel sad after the show..but the euphory that we experience during it..is sooo much bigger..this is EXACTLY what makes him a such wonderful and real artist!:wub2:

Too true - it is so worth it too feel soo happy and euphoric for that period of time!!!

I had it really really bad last saturday. :(

i was driving home with my sister, and to humor me, she popped in LICM.

i started bawling when GK came on.

and it doesn't help that my dad keeps reminding me that I met Mika, and that it's over. :tears:

i'm doing a little better, but today was kind of hard since it's been a week since i saw him.

Yeah, thinking about it today was crazy, because you know time is just going to keep moving on so fast, and I don't want the experience to become a distant memory! But.. at least I have the memory :) and the time flying, I guess, means he will be here again soon. (NOT soon enough!!)

and for the moment you're stuck in your own reality, however hellish or content it may be... EXACTLY!!! That was why I cried right after I left the concert, I was so sad that I had to go back to reality. I have a renewed happiness in my own reality so that helps but that was the tough part at first.

Argh that would have been so hard to put all that effort and time into that book and not have him sign it then. :sad: That would be a huge let down. :thumbdown: You know he LOVED it!!!

It is sooooo very cool to be here on the MFC where people actually understand!!

and for the moment you're stuck in your own reality, however hellish or content it may be... EXACTLY!!! That was why I cried right after I left the concert, I was so sad that I had to go back to reality. I have a renewed happiness in my own reality so that helps but that was the tough part at first.

Argh that would have been so hard to put all that effort and time into that book and not have him sign it then. :sad: That would be a huge let down. :thumbdown: You know he LOVED it!!!

It is sooooo very cool to be here on the MFC where people actually understand!!

I agree, this place is essential for dealing with PMD lol... we just get it...we build up to that hour of seeing mika right in front of our eyes so much...the time comes and we just want to keep him forever:mf_lustslow: and than he leaves :(

I agree, this place is essential for dealing with PMD lol... we just get it...we build up to that hour of seeing mika right in front of our eyes so much...the time comes and we just want to keep him forever:mf_lustslow: and than he leaves :(

i haven't suffered pmd yet, but it sounds great!!!:roftl:

looking forward to it..

i haven't suffered pmd yet, but it sounds great!!!:roftl:

looking forward to it..

You think you do...but you don't...

It truly is as horrible as people say. Two days after the concert, I woke up and bawled. For that moment everything in my life seemed so insignificant. My life seemed so worthless. I kept thinking about how Mika, how just one person could make suck an impact on the world. I wanted that feeling, that excitement, that happiness back. But no, I had classes and tests, and that felt so stupid and pointless. It took me two days to be able to listen to Mika again without feeling sad.

And then I come on the forums and I read the reports I went back to that night, and I talked with the gals on the forums. but these forums don't do half the justice of talking for real...*sighs*

Now I'm OK, the sting is less, but it still hurts...

It truly is as horrible as people say. Two days after the concert, I woke up and bawled. For that moment everything in my life seemed so insignificant. My life seemed so worthless. I kept thinking about how Mika, how just one person could make suck an impact on the world. I wanted that feeling, that excitement, that happiness back. But no, I had classes and tests, and that felt so stupid and pointless. It took me two days to be able to listen to Mika again without feeling sad.

And then I come on the forums and I read the reports I went back to that night, and I talked with the gals on the forums. but these forums don't do half the justice of talking for real...*sighs*

awww, it must be shocking, but hey, he did had a "regular" life before...just like us!

be happy!!

then i will know how that feeling is

awww, it must be shocking, but hey, he did had a "regular" life before...just like us!

be happy!!

then i will know how that feeling is

Haha...I know...

I'm very happy right now...now it's the OMG, I actually met him feeling and when I think about that night I get excited!

Well for your sake, I hope you can experience Mika one day, and the feelings afterwards...

I have attempted to reply to this thread about 10 times and I can't get myself to do so. I want the words to come out exactly right and I'm afraid I can't do that. I love mika. But right now I'm not sure if I do or if this obsession is a manifestation of my fear of being alone or unloved. He brings hope that there are people who still reach for their dreams no matter how ridiculous they may seem, that there are still people who are successful because they are passionate about what they do. I don't know if I will ever fully recover from this PMD... there is beauty and attractiveness in his very nature and essence and it is what draws us to him. I know Mika loves his fans, but there is still something so unsettling about feeling so emotionally attached to someone who doesn't know you at all. sighs...

Haha...I know...

I'm very happy right now...now it's the OMG, I actually met him feeling and when I think about that night I get excited!

Well for your sake, I hope you can experience Mika one day, and the feelings afterwards...

oh, how great!!:wink2:

hahah, thank you!!:bleh:

I have attempted to reply to this thread about 10 times and I can't get myself to do so. I want the words to come out exactly right and I'm afraid I can't do that. I love mika. But right now I'm not sure if I do or if this obsession is a manifestation of my fear of being alone or unloved. He brings hope that there are people who still reach for their dreams no matter how ridiculous they may seem, that there are still people who are successful because they are passionate about what they do. I don't know if I will ever fully recover from this PMD... there is beauty and attractiveness in his very nature and essence and it is what draws us to him. I know Mika loves his fans, but there is still something so unsettling about feeling so emotionally attached to someone who doesn't know you at all. sighs...

Aww...sweetie...*hugs*

I think you put this very eloquently. I feel the exact same way. Exactly the same way...it's not easy.

Aww...sweetie...*hugs*

I think you put this very eloquently. I feel the exact same way. Exactly the same way...it's not easy.

thanks...i guess the upside to it all is knowing that there is a place you can go where people understand how you feel. It's comforting especially when you find yourself in a situation you've never been in. :(

that's just beautiful!

i know i sometimes think, if this is just a silly face i'm going through, cause of my age, am i still in the process of searching what i really like and want?, and mika is just a person that reflects his emotions and thoughts in this very exquisit way, that makes you feel so interested and attached to the idea.

i don't know...

:tears: that touched me haha...

*hug* I miss you guys so bad! I just feel dead if im not near you guys or talking to you guys, or doing something mika related...

:tears:

I miss mika... :crybaby:

:tears: that touched me haha...

*hug* I miss you guys so bad! I just feel dead if im not near you guys or talking to you guys, or doing something mika related...

I miss mika... :crybaby:

I miss you tooooooo!:tears:

*hugs and doesn't let go*

And the sad thing is that Mika doesn't know we miss him...or maybe he does...I hope he does!

i love love it here too! but I'm still relatively new and it's somewhat of my guilty pleasure. I don't really understand how my friends who saw him with me are doing so well, but I guess they don't understand how I am not.

Some people aren't as into him as we are...Mika is a huuuuge part of my life, which elevates everything related to him to a much higher level...

I dont know what to say haha...

...I love you :wub2:

whenever i talk to a complete stranger on here, I feel like we're old friends and that i've known them for years... No matter how weird it may seem to others, it's just the mika love!

It's amazing what mika does to us... It's out of this world, all of the feelings that he gives us...

I feel exactly the same way love :huglove: I understand you!!

:lmao::crybaby: whenever im on here i start crying and laughing hysterically at the same time :lmao: there should be a documentary of MFCers :roftl: that would be hilarious...

whenever i talk to a complete stranger on here, I feel like we're old friends and that i've known them for years... No matter how weird it may seem to others, it's just the mika love!

It's amazing what mika does to us... It's out of this world, all of the feelings that he gives us...

:lmao::crybaby: whenever im on here i start crying and laughing hysterically :lmao there should be a documentary of MFC :roftl: that would be hilarious...

Ditto...

An MFC documentary...:lmfao: now that would be quite a sight!!

:lmao::crybaby: whenever im on here i start crying and laughing hysterically at the same time :lmao: there should be a documentary of MFCers :roftl: that would be hilarious...

that's true!!!

an mfcers documentary!! genious!!