I really am starting to like her... i wanted to start this thread but then i found this one hooray!! She has a beautiful voice and the video for chasing pavements is so beautiful. Someone I'm interested in gave me two of her songs and I'm not sure which one of them I like more... hahaha ;D

I love adele!

She has the kind of music you want to wake up with :P

And I really like her voice

My favourite songs from her album are right as rain, cold shoulder and chasing pavements

I love adele!

She has the kind of music you want to wake up with :P

And I really like her voice

My favourite songs from her album are right as rain, cold shoulder and chasing pavements

dangit!! this is why i hate living in america because all the artists i like dont even have their cds out here or even it on itunes, this sucks:sneaky2: :thumbdown:

but i do have three of adeles songs:naughty: :thumb_yello: i love them:mf_lustslow:

dangit!! this is why i hate living in america because all the artists i like dont even have their cds out here or even it on itunes, this sucks:sneaky2: :thumbdown:

but i do have three of adeles songs:naughty: :thumb_yello: i love them:mf_lustslow:

same! i have to search youtube all the time! and all my friends make fun of me because of my music taste because all they listen to is rap and hip hop! grrrrrr

same! i have to search youtube all the time! and all my friends make fun of me because of my music taste because all they listen to is rap and hip hop! grrrrrr

haha!!! same for me, all me friends listen to rap and hip hop, i hate that kind of music lol