YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH She was SOO GOOD on SNL! (Of course!)

She sang Chasing Pavements (and did the sidewalk thing in the last verse), and later she did Cold Shoulder. Both times she looked completely calm and confident while she was singing, and then all giddy as soon as it was over.

Awwww, I'm so happy for her! She seemed really excited for it in her MySpace blog, so I think it was a pretty big deal for her.

:clap::clap:

awwwwwwwwwwww DAMN IT!!! after she sung chasing pavements (which was ****ing amazing!) i went to bed not thinking she would do another song! AND COLD SHOULDER IS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

• 1 month later...
Ahah exactly what I was going to say...just saw it on her MySpace! :naughty:

Congrats Adele! Way to go, girl!!! :punk:

The four categories are--

"Record of the Year"

"Song of the Year"

"Best New Artist"

"Best Female Pop Vocal Performance"

----

For "BEST NEW ARTIST"

ADELE is up against--

Duffy

Jonas Brothers

Lady Antebellum

Jazmine Sullivan

sctjdi.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

New mail from our girl:

Allo

Merry Almost Christmas,

I can't believe 2008's ending already! Its flown by. Im not prepared for the 25th at all! I do have a lovely christmas tree, but the only present I've got so far is some moisturiser for my mum, and I always get it for her. Christmas is at mine this year, and I don't really know how to even turn my oven on, let alone cook something in it! Plus my kitchen is sort of my storage room at the minute! However, for the first time today it felt like christmas! I went up central for a bit and all the lights were up, its gotten me festive. I went trocadero as well - great fun!!

I'm having trouble sleeping, I've got an end of year show at roundhouse in London on saturday, I'm really excited and nervous about it and its keeping me awake.

Anyway the main reason for this message is to thank you all, so much from the bottom of my heart! You've made 2008 the best year of my life. I really wasn't expecting such an amazing response to 19. I've had a few downs but had a lot of highs, and you lot are responsible for the good ones! So ta very much!!

I'm gonna be writing mainly next year, I can't wait to deliver a follow up.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year

All my love

Adele xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ps You can get tickets for the Roundhouse show through this link:

http://www.livenation.co.uk/adele

:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
She was on the Jools' Holland Hootenanny last night:

I Just Wanna Make Love To You

Chasing Pavements

Thanks, she was awesome! :wub2:

Just one thing, the link for Chasing Pavements its wrong (you've put the same link for the two songs). :naughty:

Here it is:

• 4 weeks later...

New from Perez! I love how he ends the note with a nod to Mika. Oh, also - don't forget that Adele is nominated for FOUR Grammy awards this Sunday!!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-03-adele-charmed-the-devil

adeleanna__oPt.jpg

Grammy-nominated Brit songstress Adele has succeeded where many have failed. She has found acclaim in America AND she has charmed Vogue boss Anna Wintour!

Adele will be appearing in an upcoming Vogue spread shot by famed photog Annie Liebovitz, the singer reveals.

At one of her fittings for the shoot, she was summoned to meet with Miz Wintour. Said Adele about the meeting:

"It was just like 'The Devil Wears Prada.' It was amazing. I was really frightened and I went in and she was so nice. She was like, 'What labels do you like?' I was trying to make up these designers that I was quite sure I had read in 'Vogue' or something before."

The Vogue editor has also offered to style the Brit singing sensation for the Grammys this Sunday.

Adele reveals, "I got a really nice dress. I don't ever wear dresses. I wear dresses with tights and flat shoes and a cardigan. But I am going to get my boobs out and everything. It's going to be quite a big deal."

We can't wait to see the Adle/Anna collaboration!

Big girl, you are beautiful!

Let's after-party at the Butterfly Lounge!

She's always amazing! :wub2:

I was so happy to see her winning! :punk:

And the performance was awesome too, she was gorgeous!

SHE WAS!!! That was my first time seeing her! She has an amazing voice - and she is really gorgeous!