SHE WAS!!! That was my first time seeing her! She has an amazing voice - and she is really gorgeous!

Oh yeah, she is! :wub2:

She posted a video on you tube, filmed after the ceremony... :naughty:

She's sweet! :cheerful_h4h:

Opinions... :wink2: I actually like her voice and songs a lot, and she seems to be a nice person too.

Yep -- I respect different opinions - views! But, I agree . . . she is fabulous! And being a genuinely sweet person is just the icing on the cake! :thumb_yello:

Yep -- I respect different opinions - views! But, I agree . . . she is fabulous! And being a genuinely sweet person is just the icing on the cake! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I understand that some people don't like her, that happens with every artist, so...no problem! :naughty:

Have you heard her song "Melt My heart To Stone"? :wub2: I'm addicted to it now! :blink::naughty:

Yeah, I understand that some people don't like her, that happens with every artist, so...no problem! :naughty:

Have you heard her song "Melt My heart To Stone"? :wub2: I'm addicted to it now! :blink::naughty:

I haven't heard it! But, after last night -- I am going to check her out! I think she is brilliant!

capt.25c5945cf95446b8b57a625b021f0a75.grammy_awards_press_room_cakj225.jpg

ADELE WINS TWO GRAMMYS

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 9 (UPI) -- British singer Adele was named best new artist at the 51st annual Grammy Awards ceremony in Los Angeles.

The 20-year-old recording artist also picked up the Grammy for best female pop vocal performance at Sunday night's ceremony, during which she performed her hit song "Chasing Pavements," as well.

Adele is set to return to the United States for a 9-city tour, which will kick off March 9 in San Diego at the House of Blues. The tour is scheduled to conclude March 21 at the Cleveland House of Blues. Adele is also set to headline Roseland Ballroom in New York on May 5 in celebration of her 21st birthday and is scheduled play a gig at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on June 28, Columbia Records said.

Adele's XL/Columbia Records debut, "19," was released in the United States in June 2008.

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2009/02/09/Adele_wins_two_Grammys/UPI-55981234208336/

Edited by A. Clay

I'm not the greatest fan of Adele's music...but, I thought she looked great at the Grammys and she sang REALLY well. She was very down to Earth in accepting her award and all in all a really good advert for young British singers. Unlike Ms Winehouse for example.

I'm not the greatest fan of Adele's music...but, I thought she looked great at the Grammys and she sang REALLY well. She was very down to Earth in accepting her award and all in all a really good advert for young British singers. Unlike Ms Winehouse for example.

Yeah, you're right. Unfortunately, in most cases, what's "important" is the personal life, the scandals, etc. :thumbdown:

I finally watched this just now. Who was that horrible horrible woman who tried to ruin her performance at the end? :shocked::boxed:

She did sing brilliantly. She looked and sounded so calm and collected.

I was on another message board today and some Americans were saying that they were going to check her out after seeing her for the first time last night. Nice to see some talent getting attention without getting into so much trouble.

Just heard her interview on the Sara Cox show on R1, she's still on a high from the Grammys, bless her.

She won't get her Grammys brought here for a couple of months, as they have to be engraved.

Her house is in the middle of being done up(why does that sound familiar!:naughty:), I think she said by her uncle.

I think she's not dating, as she said she's fancies this boy, but she won't say his name, Sara asked if she was famous, and she said she wouldn't date anyone famous. After the disgusting display by the paps at the Katy Perry(whom she shared a dressing room with at the Grammys)gig last year, I really don't blame her.

I still wish I'd gone over and pushed him away from her, I still seethe thinking about it!

She was saying that her pick for Best Female at the Brits next week, would be Duffy. And she'd be happy with Best Breakthrough. Personally I hope she gets both:thumb_yello:

I love Adele!:wub2:

I think she’s so sweet and very talented!

She doesn’t need to be like many artists that have to show their bodies to sell music!

His voice is wonderful and his music is so beautiful! I would love to see her performing live!:thumb_yello:

I love Adele!:wub2:

I think she’s so sweet and very talented!

She doesn’t need to be like many artists that have to show their bodies to sell music!

His voice is wonderful and his music is so beautiful! I would love to see her performing live!:thumb_yello:

Her voice is so pure and amazing, even when she wasn't well on Jo Whileys Live lounge, the last time she played on it, her voice never wavered. She was stunning.

Her voice is so pure and amazing, even when she wasn't well on Jo Whileys Live lounge, the last time she played on it, her voice never wavered. She was stunning.

Agree!:thumb_yello:

I listen to his CD almost every day! Her voice is so relaxing and makes me feel calmer! It's like therapy!:wink2: