The Pet thread

soangel

After pet pic posting took over one of the waiting for offical threads, I decided to make a thread for pet owners and pet lovers alike, so that all such is easier to find.

This is a thread to post pics of your pets, talk about your pets, get advice about pets, or even talk about the pets you want to have. Basically anything pet orientated...

Enjoy :wink2:

After pet pic posting took over one of the waiting for offical threads, I decided to make a thread for pet owners and pet lovers alike, so that all such is easier to find.

This is a thread to post pics of your pets, talk about your pets, get advice about pets, or even talk about the pets you want to have. Basically anything pet orientated...

Enjoy

:woot_jump:

Here are mine....

Our staffy pups (that we sell soon)

IMGP0004-6.jpg

Awwwwwww! How old are they now?

Dads kitty

IMGP0003-2.jpg

Awww! Name?

And my kitty

IMGP0004-2.jpg

(both cats were my brothers but they like us more )

:naughty: Aww, name, again?

I love animals, i had loads of pets in the past including birds, lambs, a horse, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs.

I now just have a dog called Teddy and 2 goldfish (where they came from is a looong story!)

Aww, yay! *wants to hear the story*

Those puppies are adorable!!!

My baby just turned 2 a couple weeks ago

sammy9.jpg

2? s/he looks a lot younger than 2! :roftl: What's his/er name?

*doesn't have any pictures here*

*goes to find the post she made on a similar thread some time ago*

2? s/he looks a lot younger than 2! :roftl: What's his/er name?

*doesn't have any pictures here*

*goes to find the post she made on a similar thread some time ago*

Obviously those are older pictures :naughty: She's not as cute now :lmfao:

I have a dog, Ambrose. He is a Whippet cross Red Heeler, and he turns two in March. I got him from the dog shelter I volunteer at ( http://www.k9dogrescue.com/ ), and he is completely mental, but insanely adorable. His myspace: http://www.myspace.com/wormypoo and his Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/437649/in/stroll/ (both haven't been updated in forever)

ambrosepa7.jpg

Then there's Piggy, who's a cockatiel, he's 4 years old, and I got him for my 15th birthday. He's crazy cute and clever, can say a bunch of things, and is stupidly trusting of people.

piggyph4.jpg

Milo was abandoned in a box with his siblings as a kitten, and now he's turning 4 in April. He's long and lanky and a big loud-mouth. He has a catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/80196 (but it hasn't be updated in years)

miloxd8.jpg

And Fatcat walked in off the street and decided we would be his new family, and he's been here for 3 years now. He's lazy, fat, has a mass of fur, and is interested in only food and moving strings. But he loves to give cuddles and stick his head in your neck ... and then dribble. His Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/437661

fatcatgt6.jpg

I also have a bunch of 'half-my-pets' at my dad's house, 5 sheep; Angel, Barbara, Baa Baa, Princess and Billy, 2 alpacas; Boston and Mack, 2 dogs; Jack and Zen, 2 cats; Nailey and Misty, and a bird; Sam. I'd post pictures of them too, but I'd go over my picture limit :naughty:

So if you have myspace, check this link: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=30005128&albumId=1063186

My dad has a new lamb now, her name is Coco, and she looks like a goat but thinks she is a dog, and is scared of the other sheep and they of her :wub2: Will post a picture in a second if I can find one.

haha, so this thread WAS started! schveet

DSC00721.jpg

Darwin

Awww!

DSC00726.jpg

Ergo i do love him though lol

lol! A gecko! Adorable!

My Jemima She just turned 2 a few days ago

Jemima2.jpg

A belated happy birthday to Jemima! Her bows are too cute!

Also a belated happy birthday to Norwalk's nameless black dog :yay:

And my Franklin

Turtle-1.jpg

:tears: Awww, I so love turtles!

Obviously those are older pictures She's not as cute now

:roftl:

The puppies are 6 weeks old on Thursday.

And the cats are Roger (the ginger one) and The Gun...

Awww :wub2:

Her name is Sammy

Happy belated birthday to Sammy! :yay:

My cats aren't all that cute anymore. =P

88f0e0c3.jpg

Fat Sam.

Awww, he's adorable :roftl:

Delilah.

Exorcist-head-spin.jpg

Jeez, I don't know what it is, but there's something about this cat ... she looks kind of evil or something :lmao:

*slaps MFC for not letting you MQ out of a closed thread, so making it so I can't post pictures of Coco*

Click here to see/read:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1306678&postcount=2179

There are better pictures on my myspace though :cheerful_h4h:

I'm an animal lover !!:wub2:

All your pets are adorable.

I'm going to post again my cats pics. =)

F1.jpg

He is Felipe. He's from Chile (we're in Argentina now). We brought him from there because he had an accident and broke his knee in 3 pieces. He had a surgery and we couldn't leave him there. So he's with us now. Now he can run even more than the others cats.:naughty:

Archi.jpg

He's Archi. That's a picture of him when he was beautifull and still a puppy. Now he's big and fat but adorable.:wub2:

Those are 2 of mi 5 cats. =)

I love pets

here are mine:

Kruimeltje (rabbit) and Dino (guinea pig)

krumdino1.png

and again:

dinooo2.jpg

krummm1.jpg

And this is Billy Brown my Chinese hamster:

billy007.jpg

billy004.jpg

an last but not least my new hamster and her name is Lotje (I got her last Sunday)

lotje009.jpg

and this is her as a baby

t0kml1.jpg

:thumb_yello: I love animals, i had loads of pets in the past including birds, lambs, a horse, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs.

I now just have a dog called Teddy and 2 goldfish (where they came from is a looong story!)

Teddy

DSC00530.jpg

I really LOVE pets!

Got my own little zoo:mf_rosetinted:

We've got one ferret left (we had 6 ), three cats, 6 chickens:naughty: and I've got 6 fancy rats, one hamster (which is the sister of Lotje, Starrat's hamster:mf_rosetinted: ), two Egyptian gerbils, three (but very soon four) Mongolian gerbils, one fat-tailed gerbil, two mice and fishes.

I can't post any pictures now, this is not my own pc, but I'll do that later:wink2:

Seeing all of your lovely pets just makes me go: awwwwww.:blush-anim-cl: But I can't help myself, I love animals and they melt my heart.

I really want to have a dog but I'm afraid that's not possible at the time. Not enough time+no fence around our house makes it impossible. I would hate to have a dog in these conditions.

Exactly 3 weeks ago we had to put our beloved tomcat to sleep. He was 17 years old, and I still can't believe that he's gone. I'm still having a hard time going around the house 'cause I subconsciously look for him.:tears:

So here he is, our dear Jaka:

l_dfe213daf6817c53b9e1c4e80d8ff9d7.jpg

l_db1ef8b408cccbfd0c71126c3726c730.jpg

And this is my baby. She's my sweetheart and the best cat in the whole world. The whole story about her is so special. Ladies and gentelmen, meet my lovely miss Kylie:

l_0c5911f4e0ee68a2ce3b84e569a8c6a6.jpg

l_f1bc652d0fb2a40ed2d04381b00342f4.jpg

Oh and did I mention that she loves Mika's music too?:naughty:

I love pets

here are mine:

Kruimeltje (rabbit) and Dino (guinea pig)

krumdino1.png

and again:

dinooo2.jpg

krummm1.jpg

And this is Billy Brown my Chinese hamster:

billy007.jpg

billy004.jpg

an last but not least my new hamster and her name is Lotje (I got her last Sunday)

lotje009.jpg

and this is her as a baby

t0kml1.jpg

haha...i love your hamster Lotje is it??? - great photo, trained poser