HM (Happy Memories) - Mika@Alcatraz - Milan (Italy)- April 12 2007

robertina

I love reading this thread :wub2: Thanks for creating it Robertina :thumb_yello:

The youtube videos from the allmusic show with the Milan gig and the interview with Mika making pizza are some of my favourite ones ever!

thanks louiza! :blush-anim-cl:

it was such a blast for us attending that gig...that our wish (mine and my friends') is to share our emotions with ppl who were not there.

Mika in Milan is in the DVD too, and Allmusic filmed him backstage and the whole gig professionally...a very special event, not only for us italians....

something mika fans should not miss!

signed: miss modesty :naughty:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG avoca, do you remember that??? I was litterally dying for an heart attach in that moment...:wub2:

will never forget. that's the moment I started to really like his looks as well.. I was kinda of taken aback.. wait a moment, he was not supposed to look that good.. :blink::mf_lustslow:

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As the links have expired, I've uploaded the 4 parts together as a big single file (about 100 Mb):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OQ8TYDOW

• 7 months later...

I came acroos a series of clips in YouTube of an AMAZING show called On Live with a gig in Milan on the 12-04-07 and watched it throughly. I absolutely fell in love with it. It was so fun!! the interviews with the girl, the pizza making, the humor in it, and of course the gig!! Got to download it to be able to watch it offline but unfortunately there were 8 parts and a tiny resolution, difficult to enjoy it from the couch :roftl:.

So (here's you girls!) I decided to come here because I was SURE you would talk about it. I was right :kachinga: I have watched very carefully the 3 threads about it (seems to be kind of a mythic thread!) but I haven't been able to find the tv show for download. I got the audios, and some interviews in the radio (thanks specially to mari62, as always so helping :thumb_yello:) but no tv show :no:

And of course there are broken uploads (times passes)

Is there anybody there by any chance, who still happen to have a copy available of the tv show On Live that can upload it, please?

And by the way.... happy to know you girls had such a blast!! It certainly seemed to be important both for Mika and for you :thumb_yello: I also watched the clips of Mika signing outside and asking for robertina :teehee:

one thought....once we had so little that any note/smile/meeting seemed really epic.

we were young in our fandom and so naive and enthousiast.

sometimes i miss those times, but now we have so much more i cannot even realize it sometime...thanks mika, mfc and all involved in this precious adventure :wub2:

oh dear!!! alcatraz reloaded! :naughty:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

hathor

i have my personal dvd at home, i can make you a copy, pm me yr address.

or

i can upload it somewhere once i'm home, no hurry though.

Wow! I'm really grateful robertina :wub2: whatever causes you less hassle. How many MB is the tv show? because uploading it maybe is painful for you (well, not for you but for your internet band :teehee:) and maybe snail posting is just too much trouble. What do you prefer? And no hurry please, just when you can.

Actually we're gonna meet in March but I'm afraid I can't wait till so long :roftl: which takes me to your second message below.....

one thought....once we had so little that any note/smile/meeting seemed really epic.

we were young in our fandom and so naive and enthousiast.

sometimes i miss those times, but now we have so much more i cannot even realize it sometime...thanks mika, mfc and all involved in this precious adventure :wub2:

Here's one in that first stage, enthusiastic, alive, crazy, untamed, wild...you name it!! And I really hope to continue like that when my first gig finally comes... Gosh! it still feels so far!!

Wow! I'm really grateful robertina :wub2: whatever causes you less hassle. How many MB is the tv show? because uploading it maybe is painful for you (well, not for you but for your internet band :teehee:) and maybe snail posting is just too much trouble. What do you prefer? And no hurry please, just when you can.

Actually we're gonna meet in March but I'm afraid I can't wait till so long :roftl: which takes me to your second message below.....

Here's one in that first stage, enthusiastic, alive, crazy, untamed, wild...you name it!! And I really hope to continue like that when my first gig finally comes... Gosh! it still feels so far!!

you'll never forget yr first gig!:naughty:

ok

i'll check how many MB the gig is and then i'll be back to you :thumb_yello:

ok darling! :flowers2:

whatever you do is fine for me, my internet band is a good one, and my inbox is always ready so it really depends on you

Take your time!

How many times have I told you I can't wait for March? :roftl:

Ayyyyy first gig :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...

After more than one week without any peer, then few of them came online (thank god!) and I could slowly but surely download it. So robi, there's no need for you to help me with getting the file!!.

I was in fact so happy to find it that I have it uploaded for poor little souls like me :teehee: that may want them and found them offline too.

It's a 983MB file that I have uploaded to Megaupload because otherwise I would have to split into 4 parts for uploading to Sendspace:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5AVZ7TH8

Thanks to marlau_20zr who shared it in a torrent, and to robi for kindly offering me a way of getting it :thumb_yello:

By the way, do you prefer being called robi or robertina?

After more than one week without any peer, then few of them came online (thank god!) and I could slowly but surely download it. So robi, there's no need for you to help me with getting the file!!.

I was in fact so happy to find it that I have it uploaded for poor little souls like me :teehee: that may want them and found them offline too.

It's a 983MB file that I have uploaded to Megaupload because otherwise I would have to split into 4 parts for uploading to Sendspace:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5AVZ7TH8

Thanks to marlau_20zr who shared it in a torrent, and to robi for kindly offering me a way of getting it :thumb_yello:

By the way, do you prefer being called robi or robertina?

don't thank me! i totally forgot! :doh:

oh call me as you like, a whistle will do!:naughty:

i'm glad this has surfaced again and available for everyone:thumb_yello:

he was...shiny :wub2: