xBillyBrownx

But wouldnt you be nicer to Robbie than Mika, Mika can take it and more and deosnt seem to care what ppl think. but Robbie just needs to be loved, poor boy (man!)

Well, not really. :no:

First of all, I don't know much about Robbie, so I'd just act normal and not like a psychologist:naughty:..

Secondly, I remember reading about how Robbie acted so bitchy with several people in the music industry. Whether they deserve it or not, Robbie should be prepared to have thick skin to get it all back. :cool:

Finally, I would never take pride in not having listened to the new stuff from an artist when I am doing an interview with them. Chris Moyles simply chose the easiest way of not enclosing an opinion on Mika's new songs so that he is not seen as someone who even listens to Mika songs. He really acted like a bully even if he did not say anything nasty. I really felt sorry for Mika. He must have felt like he was taken for a fool during the interview. :thumbdown:

I think once you have taken loads of drugs, you loose nerve endings and your body esp eyes dont ever return to normal. I thought he looked like he had a neurological prob like this...but dunno, he is still on perscription drugs and they are just as bad as the illegal ones

Exactly... Just think about Ozzy....

I think Robbie is now trying to save himself from any further deterioration, that's why he is not going on tour. That is wise...

However, the other thing that suffers after heavy drug taking is creativity. It might soar for a while but eventually it is lost. We have seen it with so many artists except for the ones who died before it happened.

So, I am really curious for the new album and have been looking for the new tracks but only found one, a disco song that I like but I doubt many Robbie fans would like it, too:naughty: - must be 80% Trevor Horn's work:teehee:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes thats the issue ....I get that .....

Example .. when I go to work in Portland , Im out most nights drinking , my hotel toom gets trashed and people clean it , unlimited money , do what I want , no family , no cleaning .. basically "no routine" ..

Even from that level I struggle to come back home and get domestic again , people like robbie must REALLY struggle

fred is that quote you saying it, I mean is that your life? Or did robbie say it? I havent read any of the articles.....

suzi you are quite right, but i just feel sorry for robbie cause i dont think he has the self esteem to take it, its the old story like the bullys at school are mean cause they dont respect themselves, let alone others. I just think Mika is stable and wise, i think he can handle it. But you are right its not fair, many people mock Mika and it is annoying, but I just think chris moyles is being himself , so is mika, but robbie isnt.

anyway got to go to school and get the little ones talk to you all later

Posting to inform Robbie fans / people interested that you can listen to 30sec of each song on Robbie's new album on http://www.robbiewilliams.com (you need to register first though)

Having listened to the snippets, I must say that there are at least 5 more 'singles' on the Robbie album and I think it will be a successfull across Europe.

I only heard the beginning of the songs and the best ones seem to be Morning Sun, You Know Me, Blasphemy, Do You Mind and Won't Do that.

When I first heard 'Blasphemy' I thought old Robbie is back with his humorous lyrics - but later I realised that this song was actually the one he referred to as the song he wrote for Escapology (with Guy Chambers):teehee:

Edited by suzie

Posting to inform Robbie fans / people interested that you can listen to 30sec of each song on Robbie's new album on http://www.robbiewilliams.com (you need to register first though)

Having listened to the snippets, I must say that there are at least 5 more 'singles' on the Robbie album and I think it will be a successfull across Europe.

I only heard the beginning of the songs and the best ones seem to be Morning Sun, You Know Me, Blasphemy, Do You Mind and Won't Do that.

When I first heard 'Blasphemy' I thought old Robbie is back with his humourous lyrics - but later I realised that this song was actually the one he referred to as the song he wrote for Escapology (with Guy Chambers):teehee:

Thanks for this , Ill have a lookski later :biggrin2:

Hey Robbie fans, are you keeping your fingers crossed for his big comeback concert tonight?:wink2:

Of course. I won't be able to watch it :tears: but I will listen on BBC radio 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/electricproms/2009/artists/robbiewilliams/

In a few hours will be in YouTube anyway :naughty:

It's at The Roundhouse isn't it?

Yes, the same venue for Mika's iTunes gig in your sig =D

It's at The Roundhouse isn't it?

I have no idea where it is - I never pay attention unless I am going.

The only reason why it is on my mind is that after that half-disastorous X-factor perfomance he must be under pressure now and media reactions are unpredictable...

Hope there will be some video footage of it on YT so that I can form my own opinion...

wait... you can listen live???:blink:

Then I guess I will try to :wink2:

I am listening to Radio1 now. He is being interviewed (pre-recorded, obviously) - sounds fully honest.

He was asked about new acts that emerged while he was away... He mentioned Lady Gaga (as the new Madonna), LaRoux and Lily Allen ... (not a word on Mika :teehee:)

I am listening to Radio1 now. He is being interviewed (pre-recorded, obviously) - sounds fully honest.

He was asked about new acts that emerged while he was away... He mentioned Lady Gaga (as the new Madonna), LaRoux and Lily Allen ... (not a word on Mika :teehee:)

Yeah :sneaky2:

He was in rehab in USA when Mika was breaking in the UK, I will give him one more chance :boxed::sneaky2:

I think he doesn't dare to face his biggest fear and tries to avoid talking about it in interviews :naughty:

Maybe :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Watch your back Robbie :teehee:

He will do Children In Need too, I hope he talk about another acts :sneaky2:

I think I will record the concert tonight from the radio - unless my equipment crashes:wink2:

Oh Thank you Suzie :huglove: I don't know if I will be able to listen all show cause my mom wants me to feed the cats :aah:

It was an awesome gig with some 30 piece orchestra, several back-up singers and an opera singer, too..:blink:

The new songs are great, too - though you could actually tell from the snippets made available earlier.

I'll post the mp3 of concert tomorrow (in about 10 hours) as I need to go to bed now.

Good night!

:bye:

It was an awesome gig with some 30 piece orchestra, several back-up singers and an opera singer, too..:blink:

The new songs are great, too - though you could actually tell from the snippets made available earlier.

I'll post the mp3 of concert tomorrow (in about 10 hours) as I need to go to bed now.

Good night!

Agreed! Heard some real hit potential in the new songs as well.

Good night!

Thanks Suzie :huglove:

He's Back :fangurl:

some videos:

Video Killed The Radio Star

Edited by Cibele

Robbie really needs to get his keyboard players a better layout than the one I've just seen on the EPs!

Three of them in a tight space with their backs to each other, and can't reach the ends of their respective instrument!

Very shoddy!