MFC on Facebook & MySpace

Hey all!

Just wanted to let you know that MFC now has accounts on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter.

We've had the MySpace page as long as MFC has been around, which means a lot of you probably already have it on your friends list. Unfortunately, we lost access to it for a while as a result of all the server moves. But it's back! And now we have Facebook and Twitter accounts, too.

Both pages will be used to update y'all in the event of technical problems with MFC, as well as any particularly interesting Mika news.

Facebook link

MySpace link

Twitter link

Edited by lollipop_monkey

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sigh!

I’ve put them on bookmarks but I have no idea what to do with them.:roftl:

New things to learn I suppose.

Do you give lessons too?:wink2:

Sorry sometimes I’m just an hopeless oldling!:blush-anim-cl:

I'm pretty sure I've got both of them added. I think that's a fantastic way to get updates out and also if there is any really startling Mika news, cos I don't always catch up with stuff until it's a couple of days old! Oh!!! Could you also send a bulletin or notification on those if/when we finally get the official official announcement? Cos knowing me, I'll miss it on here!

I am so proud of being the first post on the MFC facebook wall. There were only 4 of us on there. (3 mods and me!!)

I guess it drops off the page eventually when there are thousands of posts, but it was funny at the time.:wink2:

I think i friend requested the MFC myspace page a while ago.....but was never accepted *gasps*:shocked: i know, it's crazy lol. (it was proably when you didn't have access to it)

But could you check?

oh, and mana i responded to the pic comment thing:wink2:

I think i friend requested the MFC myspace page a while ago.....but was never accepted *gasps*:shocked: i know, it's crazy lol. (it was proably when you didn't have access to it)

But could you check?

oh, and mana i responded to the pic comment thing:wink2:

Yes so did I :tears:

I am so proud of being the first post on the MFC facebook wall. There were only 4 of us on there. (3 mods and me!!)

Oh so you were stalking us then? I couldn't believe when suddenly there were 50 people on there and we hadn't told anyone. :naughty:

Hey all!

Just wanted to let you know that MFC now has accounts on both Facebook and MySpace.

We've had the MySpace page as long as MFC has been around, which means a lot of you probably already have it on your friends list. Unfortunately, we lost access to it for a while as a result of all the server moves. But it's back! And now we have a Facebook account, too.

Both pages will be used to update y'all in the event of technical problems with MFC, as well as any particularly interesting Mika news.

Facebook link

MySpace link

that's great:thumb_yello:

part of that was my advertising skills:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Yup I have to say, that crowd was all Suzanne's doing.

I only stalk you Christine.:naughty:

And facebook tells me everything you are up to anyway, so it cuts my work down.:wink2:

Sigh!

I’ve put them on bookmarks but I have no idea what to do with them.:roftl:

New things to learn I suppose.

Do you give lessons too?:wink2:

Sorry sometimes I’m just an hopeless oldling!:blush-anim-cl:

Oldling, maybe, but hopeless? NEVER! :naughty:

PM me, sienna, and I'll try to answer whatever questions you have :thumb_yello:

Oldling to Oldling :wink2:

dcdeb

Hey all!

Just wanted to let you know that MFC now has accounts on both Facebook and MySpace.

We've had the MySpace page as long as MFC has been around, which means a lot of you probably already have it on your friends list. Unfortunately, we lost access to it for a while as a result of all the server moves. But it's back! And now we have a Facebook account, too.

Facebook link

MySpace link

Thank you !!!! :thumb_yello:

Loving the new Myspace layout, feels just like being here, and that feels like home:wink2:.

si. :blush-anim-cl:

made mfc site of the month on my website for the month of may. :punk: to celebrate LOL :biggrin2:

P.S. LOOOVE the content table on the MFC MS page!! :thumb_yello: