MFC on Facebook & MySpace

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just go to the page and click add friend which is under the mfc sign.

Thanks, I'm still not that good on websites. I have friends on myspace, but they contacted me. I also tried to become Mika's friend, but haven't heard back from his page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I put in a request for the myspace MFC and haven't been accepted- and that might have been january-ish. I checked and it still says it's pending, so if somebody has some time, could they check that? my name on that looks something like this "♥Lauralai♫"

Thank You=]

I put in a request for the myspace MFC and haven't been accepted- and that might have been january-ish. I checked and it still says it's pending, so if somebody has some time, could they check that? my name on that looks something like this "♥Lauralai♫"

Thank You=]

Hmmm... I've looked and there are no pending friend requests on the myspace

account, Lauralai... can you send the account a message, so that I can

track back to your myspace page, and maybe request you -- see if we

can make it work that way? Thanks!

dcdeb

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Whether and has found somebody Mika in MySpace?

After was gone MMMM...

hi lena

MMMM was mika's personal myspace for him to use with his friends. it wasn't a myspace for fans. he deleted MMMM. he may have made another private one, we don't know.

the myspace and facebook mentioned here is for the mikafanclub, which i'm sure you are friends with already. :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
hi lena

MMMM was mika's personal myspace for him to use with his friends. it wasn't a myspace for fans. he deleted MMMM. he may have made another private one, we don't know.

the myspace and facebook mentioned here is for the mikafanclub, which i'm sure you are friends with already. :wink2:

I write with small delay)....

Precisely nobody knows???? I do not trust.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mika's myspace page has been updated today, it now has the Mikasounds background to it. :thumb_yello:

Just waiting for the mentioned blog to appear now.:biggrin2:

this is the thread for MFC accounts on myspace and facebook....:blink:

anyway, thanks for the news!:wink2:

• 1 month later...

yeah friend, thanks god you'r on myspace... in other way maybe i will never can do something on MFC.

For all MFC people get problems thanks again! i will be lost with out you... that sound like a song??:confused:

ok any way i'm happy to be here! now i feel like i'm a really mika fan :blush-anim-cl:

check this http://www.metroflog.com/lcs_town (a little bit of mika) and leave a comment.

it's my page dedicate to mika and other cool stuff that I like as tv serie supernatural, and a lot more...

yeah friend, thanks god you'r on myspace... in other way maybe i will never can do something on MFC.

For all MFC people get problems thanks again! i will be lost with out you... that sound like a song??:confused:

ok any way i'm happy to be here! now i feel like i'm a really mika fan :blush-anim-cl:

check this http://www.metroflog.com/lcs_town (a little bit of mika) and leave a comment.

it's my page dedicate to mika and other cool stuff that I like as tv serie supernatural, and a lot more...

Welcome to MFC!

I see you're from Argentina. We have many members from Argentina, you can find them here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18471

:thumb_yello:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...