Yay rabdash! It's nice to know the "lay of the land" so to speak, isn't it? And oddly enough (because I'm a dork) I really was scrambling to learn everything about Mika I had missed in 2007. It's nice to have sort of caught up. Thank God I found Mika at the end of last year. I only had a year to catch up on. Think of the fans who won't join until the end of this year...or next year! :shocked:

:blink:OMG! i know i only became a 'real' fan in the summer of last year and i ve spent hours and hours of my life on youtube ect trying to catch up on everything id missed, imagine joining now, you would have no time left for life, soo much has happened!:roftl:

Im just soo pleased i got to go see him live last year, id hate to be waiting to see him for the first time now.

:blink:OMG! i know i only became a 'real' fan in the summer of last year and i ve spent hours and hours of my life on youtube ect trying to catch up on everything id missed, imagine joining now, you would have no time left for life, soo much has happened!:roftl:

Im just soo pleased i got to go see him live last year, id hate to be waiting to see him for the first time now.

Oh, I know! I can't even count how many hours I spent on the MFC and on YouTube trying to see all of the shows I'd missed, catch up on interviews, pictures, etc.

And thank God I found out about him in time for the North American tour! I first heard his music last December, and bought tickets to see him in January for the concert on January 29th! I was so lucky I didn't miss the tour.

Oh, I know! I can't even count how many hours I spent on the MFC and on YouTube trying to see all of the shows I'd missed, catch up on interviews, pictures, etc.

And thank God I found out about him in time for the North American tour! I first heard his music last December, and bought tickets to see him in January for the concert on January 29th! I was so lucky I didn't miss the tour.

I catched up on everything before knowing the MFC existed (on youtube and everything..) and I saw him live here, in october, also before I knew about this site of amazingness. It was sort of annoying cause I couldnt share my experience with everyone AND I couldnt meet Mika after cause I had no idea how.:P

Awesome! I'm a newbie and it feels great to be part of a Mika fan club!!! I was getting so sad seeing how mean peeps were on Youtube. So many haters there. Here, it's fab! Hello to all!!!!:)[/COLOR]

Awesome! I'm a newbie and it feels great to be part of a Mika fan club!!! I was getting so sad seeing how mean peeps were on Youtube. So many haters there. Here, it's fab! Hello to all!!!!:)[/COLOR]

Hi Selkie16!

Welcome to MFC and the newbie thread, we all definately love mika!

Feel free to post in here as much as you want.:thumb_yello:

You may also find it useful to take a peak in this thread

Official Mika and Mika Fanclub FAQ

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13389&page=13

I think this is an excellent idea - I have a suggestion though - maybe

you could put something in your first post to suggest they post in

the introductions thread, then come here. That way folk can say

Hi to them - if they come straight here then lots of folk will miss them.

Only a suggestion :wink2:

I absolutely agree! :thumb_yello:

Ok, good point will do!

oh god why hvn't i discovereed this sweet thread till now??? i came here in jan... shall i still call myself a newbie?:roftl:

anyway,, when i first came, i found that there are already many parts for some popular threads n i was too shy to post any replies! getting used to that..... but i juz keep on chatting in the Chinese thread, where my own language can be used:mf_rosetinted:

i hope i can make frds wif all the newbies here!!!!! n thanks sooo much to the newbie representative~~:punk:

oh god why hvn't i discovereed this sweet thread till now??? i came here in jan... shall i still call myself a newbie?:roftl:

anyway,, when i first came, i found that there are already many parts for some popular threads n i was too shy to post any replies! getting used to that..... but i juz keep on chatting in the Chinese thread, where my own language can be used:mf_rosetinted:

i hope i can make frds wif all the newbies here!!!!! n thanks sooo much to the newbie representative~~:punk:

Hi!

Welcome to the newbie thread.:biggrin2:

Im glad you have found this thread please dont feel shy to post in here.

I hope lots of newbies will be able to make friends with other newbies in here.

You can call your self a newbie if you want, although with so many people joining here everyday you dont seem to get to be a newbie very long!

Please Pm me if i can help you with anything!

hey! I joined 2 months ago but then school got way crazy and didnt really do anything else online except myspace. (addicted:blush-anim-cl:)

But since im not known, im NEW!

So hi! Im Lucy!

I posted an into thread back in Feb so i didnt want to do another so this is a goood little thread to have ^-^

hey! I joined 2 months ago but then school got way crazy and didnt really do anything else online except myspace. (addicted:blush-anim-cl:)

But since im not known, im NEW!

So hi! Im Lucy!

I posted an into thread back in Feb so i didnt want to do another so this is a goood little thread to have ^-^

Well.. if you say you're new.. welcome to MFC:)

Hello! How are all you newbies? (And not newbies:naughty:)

Hello! I think I'm going to classify myself as an in-between-er, because after being here for four months, I'm not a newbie, but I'm not an old-timer, lol.

:naughty:

ohhh.great....i'm a newbie..and i'm a little confused as to wat i'm supposed to do..it's all confusing..but i'm clear that i love mika...and i wanna be a part of the MFC......it's just that my mom thinks that the internet is a rubbish place..he he he...thanks anyway...

ohhh.great....i'm a newbie..and i'm a little confused as to wat i'm supposed to do..it's all confusing..but i'm clear that i love mika...and i wanna be a part of the MFC......it's just that my mom thinks that the internet is a rubbish place..he he he...thanks anyway...

Hi:D Welcome to the MFC!:D You should probably read the MFC FAQ, it might help you a lot. If you wanna be more part of the MFC I suggest you try to find a thread you might feel more comfortable in (country..) and then maybe you'll be more confident in posting everywhere and you'll fit in. You can also show your mum the website and maybe she'll feel better when she sees how organised the site is and how it is allmost the official fan club.. I was in the same situation and it helped a lot when I showed my mum the site. :thumb_yello:

Hello and welcome to MFC! I can see other people have done a great job at giving you some info about the forums but please dont hesitate to pm me if you need anything i will do my best to help.

• 2 weeks later...
I joined a couple months ago but I was also to shy to post stuff!

I saw Mika live on feb 5 2008 at the House of Blues in Chicago. I was so amazing!

I LUV MIKA

This is my fav pic of him ever!! :)

Hi welcome to MFC!

Mmm i luv Mika too!

I also so want to say hello to any other newbies that may have joined recently that i missed saying hello too. I ve not been on here much recently been having problems with my inetnet connection and been very busy with boring real life things:thumbdown:

But im back now!