Misheard Lyrics!

Hi guys!

I dunno if this thread is repeated

i'm posting it to know the mika lyrics that u guys have misheard!

it happenes to me a lot :boxed:

for example in MI i thought that he was saying:

"and toss me up and down" instead of "curse me up and down"

in Lollipop i heard it like this

"she's a player and a downright whore" while it was "she's a player and a downright bore" .. correct me if i'm STILL wrong :biggrin2:

plus i still dunno if it's "jesus slows up" or "jesus wants her" .. i think it's the first one though :bleh:

BTW the lyrics in the CD booklet are completely messed up :shocked:

I hope to see ur posts on this subject.. thank u guys

Hi guys!

I dunno if this thread is repeated

i'm posting it to know the mika lyrics that u guys have misheard!

it happenes to me a lot :boxed:

"she's a player and a downright whore" while it was "she's a player and a downright bore" .. correct me if i'm STILL wrong :biggrin2:

plus i still dunno if it's "jesus slows up" or "jesus wants her" .. i think it's the first one though :bleh:

BTW the lyrics in the CD booklet are completely messed up :shocked:

I hope to see ur posts on this subject.. thank u guys

yeah, on the album booklet, i was hoping to find all the lyrics, but there was only a few.:thumbdown:

but i love the artwork though.:biggrin2:

The published lyrics (and on recorded version) are "bore" but live he always sings "whore".

• Like 1

yeah, on the album booklet, i was hoping to find all the lyrics, but there was only a few.:thumbdown:

me too

it's not just that.. there are many mistakes in the lyrics there

yeah i love the artwork too, it's awesome ^^ !

The published lyrics (and on recorded version) are "bore" but live he always sings "whore".

ohh i see !

i knew i was hearing whore :bleh:

• Like 1

I know i was a bit dissappointed when i got the cd cause i thought all the lyrics would be in there.

I did however buy the LICM piano, vocal and guitar book which has all the lyrics for all the songs on the album plus a few more!

Before i got the book i thought loads of words were different:roftl:especially in GK

I think this will be an interesting thread as its diffcult to work out quite a few of the lyrics, i know it took me ages to get all of the ones to HMDYLM

Another one in dispute is in Over My Shoulder: "fog out my daylight" vs. "fork out my daylight". Has that been resolved yet? I may have missed it if it was.

According to the book its 'fog out my day light', so i guess that must be right!

I know i was a bit dissappointed when i got the cd cause i thought all the lyrics would be in there.

I did however buy the LICM piano, vocal and guitar book which has all the lyrics for all the songs on the album plus a few more!

Before i got the book i thought loads of words were different:roftl:especially in GK

I think this will be an interesting thread as its diffcult to work out quite a few of the lyrics, i know it took me ages to get all of the ones to HMDYLM

According to the book its 'fog out my day light', so i guess that must be right!

Nope it's defo Fork:mf_rosetinted:

Jesus loves her. She wants more.

She's a bore on the album, but I was singing "whore" in the shower before I ever knew he sang it that way in concert just because it was more interesting to me that way.

Ok, I need to go hear that song again.

There are mistakes in the musicbook too regarding the lyrics.

And yes it's "fork out" my daylight, we got it from a trustworthy source :naughty:

And uh... I've always said "does me up and down", but maybe I got it wrong :naughty: EDIT : The Japanese booklet says "curse"

I still think its fog....:fisch:

it makes more sense to my ears anyway:naughty:

I thought the same thing about the "fog" but then that "certain source" told us the right words and if you listen again to "fork" it does sound right.

xxx

Jesus loves her. She wants more.

She's a bore on the album, but I was singing "whore" in the shower before I ever knew he sang it that way in concert just because it was more interesting to me that way.

Ok, I need to go hear that song again.

yeah i read "jesus loves her" in the booklet but it's not what i hear :sweatdrop: .... duno! :biggrin2:

btw i'm sucking a lollipop right now :biggrin2: << err

thanx guys for replying

I actually thought it was 'forgot my daylight' first :biggrin2: But that really isn't a phrase that makes sense whatsoever.

"Oh honey, you haven't forgotten to take your daylight again have you?":mf_rosetinted:

"Big Bust On" I thought was Big Bus Stop. :blush-anim-cl:

I didn't know it was 'Girl in the blue' when I first joined this fan club, but it is someone's user name. I had no idea why. I thought it was 'getting in the groove.'

Actually I'm still sure those are the words once in the recording; if I sing 'girl in the blue', I can tell that I'm not the same as the track.