Misheard Lyrics!

Hi guys!

I dunno if this thread is repeated

i'm posting it to know the mika lyrics that u guys have misheard!

it happenes to me a lot :boxed:

for example in MI i thought that he was saying:

"and toss me up and down" instead of "curse me up and down"

in Lollipop i heard it like this

"she's a player and a downright whore" while it was "she's a player and a downright bore" .. correct me if i'm STILL wrong :biggrin2:

plus i still dunno if it's "jesus slows up" or "jesus wants her" .. i think it's the first one though :bleh:

BTW the lyrics in the CD booklet are completely messed up :shocked:

I hope to see ur posts on this subject.. thank u guys

Hi NoodleZ!:wink2:

I always thought it was "It does me up and down"...I think I read that in the lyrics on some site.

In "Big Girl" when he says "...and they'll be calling you baby..." I used to think he was singing "and there be gonna do baby"

or when he sings "...since I was in my braces..." I used to think it was "seen some worse in my faces"

I thought he was saying "And there we gonna do baby" and "Since the words are my phrases"!:shocked: The lyrics were published in one magazine and they were like that!:shocked: I cannot believe I'm singing the wrong lyrics since November.:boxed:

Hi NoodleZ!:wink2:

I always thought it was "It does me up and down"...I think I read that in the lyrics on some site.

Gosh,it's really TOSS...not DOES,like I was thinking all the time!

But...what does TOSS mean??

Yeah...I believe the lyrics are "Jesus slows up". I know that now...as of 5 minutes ago...

I always thought it's "Jesus loves her,she wants more". It has more sence though...

I think it means throws, throwing something around.:wink2:

Oh,ok thanks.:thumb_yello: I'll look in my vocabulary to check it out...if there is the word 'toss'...I don't know,is it the slang or something? I'm boring I know...:roftl:

the worst one is "Over my Shoulder"

cold, and tired, (the first time he sings the verse, it is supposed to be "and dry")

forgot my daylight

We have had soooo many discussions about that!:naughty:

Should it be fog out or fork out my daylight?

I'm still not sure.:wink2:

Oh,ok thanks.:thumb_yello: I'll look in my vocabulary to check it out...if there is the word 'toss'...I don't know,is it the slang or something? I'm boring I know...:roftl:

No, you're not boring.:roftl:

We, who don't have the English as our first language always have a lot of questions.

How would you be able to understand if you don't ask?:blink:

And the vocabulary doesn't always help, there are a lot of new words and slang you just don't find in a dictionary.

I have learned so many new words and expressions at the MFC!:naughty:

it gets worse.. it's supposed to be "toss me UP and DOWN" ????

:roftl::roftl:

lmao, yes, i know, he likes to say stuff like that... like book her, NOOK her then walk away or gonna pick you up like a paper cup....lol, he is really into IT:naughty:

well noodleZ said that he thought the lyrics were

I break for johnny, now johnyy breaks for me

So i said we should make a bumper sticker saying I BRAKE FOR JOHNNY!

lol, jk obviously.

Haha...I see. That bumper sticker would be amazing though.

About "Love Today" : when I first heard "LT",in the part "wait till you momma and your pappa's gone,pappa's gone" I thought he was saying ".......above the stars":roftl: I didn't understand it...actually,I only understood the part when he's practically talking:"Everybody's gonna love today,gonna love today,gonna love today ; I said everybody's gonna love today gonna love today,anyway you want to,anyway you've got to,love love me,love love me".:boxed:

And in "Relax" I couldn't understand that he's saying "It is as if I'm scared"...:naughty:

About "Love Today" : when I first heard "LT",in the part "wait till you momma and your pappa's gone,pappa's gone" I thought he was saying ".......above the stars":roftl: I didn't understand it...actually,I only understood the part when he's practically talking:"Everybody's gonna love today,gonna love today,gonna love today ; I said everybody's gonna love today gonna love today,anyway you want to,anyway you've got to,love love me,love love me".:boxed:

And in "Relax" I couldn't understand that he's saying "It is as if I'm scared"...:naughty:

I thought he was saying "Girl in the blue make the people stop, people stop, people stop! Tell your momma that your papa's gone, papa's gone!"