Photography!

Oh thats awesome, would you care to show us:blush-anim-cl:?!

Sure, I just dug up the link because my post has all four of the photos I entered...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1069196&postcount=12

The one that won was the second one down, the purple thistle. They didn't let me know for a couple months what one had won. :sneaky2: They still haven't sent back my hard copies either... so if you ever... EVER enter a contest and you enter hard copies make sure you make copies. I'm glad I had copies or else I'd be more angry haha.

Sometime next month I should be getting my book. I can't wait to frantically look through it trying to find my page. :naughty:

Sure, I just dug up the link because my post has all four of the photos I entered...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1069196&postcount=12

The one that won was the second one down, the purple thistle. They didn't let me know for a couple months what one had won. :sneaky2: They still haven't sent back my hard copies either... so if you ever... EVER enter a contest and you enter hard copies make sure you make copies. I'm glad I had copies or else I'd be more angry haha.

Sometime next month I should be getting my book. I can't wait to frantically look through it trying to find my page. :naughty:

I really like those! the thorns and the black and white one are extra nice! I'm glad you now, love the perspective on the thistle.

I really like those! the thorns and the black and white one are extra nice! I'm glad you now, love the perspective on the thistle.

If you ever take pictures of thistles... look DON'T touch. :fisch::naughty:

I believe my conversation went "these are pretty!.... hey I guess they're not prickly OW OW WAIT never mind I lied!"

If you ever take pictures of thistles... look DON'T touch. :fisch::naughty:

I believe my conversation went "these are pretty!.... hey I guess they're not prickly OW OW WAIT never mind I lied!"

haha, i'll make a note of that.

just like stinging nettles.

dad: don't touch those, they're stinging nettles

me: okay

*dad keeps walking*

me: touches tip of finger to nettles....and the rest is history...:naughty:

haha, i'll make a note of that.

just like stinging nettles.

dad: don't touch those, they're stinging nettles

me: okay

*dad keeps walking*

me: touches tip of finger to nettles....and the rest is history...:naughty:

Oh gosh :naughty:

How come we're so attracted to that type of stuff. It looks sharp/prickly/wet/dirty etc. yet we touch it anyway. :naughty:

Oh gosh :naughty:

How come we're so attracted to that type of stuff. It looks sharp/prickly/wet/dirty etc. yet we touch it anyway. :naughty:

i know! and i never would have wanted to touch it if he hadn't told me not to...:naughty:

curiosity killed the cat

but satisfaction brought him back lol

For Media Arts, my teacher told the class about a contest. You entered a photo with the theme of footprint. He told the class not to take footprint literally and if we gave him a photo of a footprint...he would give us a 0. You didn't have to enter it into the contest but you had to at least submit one to him as an assingment sort of thing. If you got chosen for the contest, your photo would be in an art gallery.

Well, I entered the contest and needless to say...my art was in an art gallery.

000_0035.jpg

For Media Arts, my teacher told the class about a contest. You entered a photo with the theme of footprint. He told the class not to take footprint literally and if we gave him a photo of a footprint...he would give us a 0. You didn't have to enter it into the contest but you had to at least submit one to him as an assingment sort of thing. If you got chosen for the contest, your photo would be in an art gallery.

Well, I entered the contest and needless to say...my art was in an art gallery.

000_0035.jpg

i like it :wink2:

i've taken a few pictures..i was proud of this one..:biggrin2:

DSC006551-1.jpg

Hey! Great thread! I love photography too! I have a semi-prof camera, just because I can't afford a prof camera!

When I'm on the net I spend a lot of time at DeviantArt (besides the MFC :bleh:)! I really like it there. It's a bit like Flickr although DeviantArt is much more than photography, that's the reason why I'm there!

My DeviantArt account: http://jose-ole.deviantart.com

Looking forward to see more of your photo's! :thumb_yello:

I love Erwin Olaf! He is so original and his concepts are great! Sometimes it's really confronting and sometimes it's just funny!

I love Miles Aldridge! It's just stunning and beautiful!

And there are a lot of great unknown people on DeviantArt!

Eee, glad to see there are others into photography! :)

So, does anything inspire you guys? If so, what and why?

I always liked me to take photos, I am one of those people who take their cameras everywhere and always...

and I studied hairdressing, was between that and studying photography, I decided the hairdresser but I am not working so the rest of my life, with only 20 years old, I thought studying photography, I like it a lot more taxes to the hairdresser...

Now I am preparing for a test of access...an examination to be made by the June 16! because I do not have the baccalaureate fact, This exam is like baccalaureate, to study the upper artistic photography...

ooo i've grown up around photographers! my grandma, dad, aunt and great uncle. sometimes we've driven for two hours somewhere just to take pics!

i'm takin photography next year, i'm so excited.

my dad and grandma sell their pics online,it's so exciting.

some of the awards my dad has won from photo comp. are the pics i told him to take. so whenever he's like 'oh look at this pic i took' i'm like dad remember i told you to take that!:bleh::naughty:

ooo i've grown up around photographers! my grandma, dad, aunt and great uncle. sometimes we've driven for two hours somewhere just to take pics!

ooh! so beutifull.. i love photography...:wub2:

I´m too!!! the next year (this september) hehehehe... :blush-anim-cl:

some of the awards my dad has won from photo comp. are the pics i told him to take. so whenever he's like 'oh look at this pic i took' i'm like dad remember i told you to take that!:bleh::naughty:

:wink2: hehehee... that cool!!!

I'm not good at photography, but I love looking at it. My favorite photographer is Mick Rock. He has taken just about all of my favorite pictures of artists/actors (including Mika) and I didn't even know it until I checked his website! :lol3:

I'm not good at photography, but I love looking at it. My favorite photographer is Mick Rock. He has taken just about all of my favorite pictures of artists/actors (including Mika) and I didn't even know it until I checked his website! :lol3:

Haha, after reading he has taken pictures of Mika I immediately checked out his work! :naughty: I really love the photo's! The one of Mika on his website is kinda weird! :bleh:

i know! and i never would have wanted to touch it if he hadn't told me not to...:naughty:

curiosity killed the cat

but satisfaction brought him back lol

:lmfao: That's awesome, I've never heard that before haha.

i've taken a few pictures..i was proud of this one..

DSC006551-1.jpg

Oooh that reminds me of one of my black and white photos I took.

I would tend to snoop around when I was in the photography lab and look at others pictures as they were drying and I noticed one looked like they tried to recreate one of my photos. As it turns out it was a boy in my class and he told the professor and I that he really liked my photo and tried to do one of his own but he couldn't. That's right buddy, I'm too good. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I had not seen this thread!!

I will begin to study photography... The next course in September!!

I love photography!!

What kind of course is it, is it digital or do you work with film and the darkroom?

Eee, glad to see there are others into photography! :)

So, does anything inspire you guys? If so, what and why?

Hmm... nature. Nature has a LOT of cool patterns. I like to get right up close with my photos. Instead of taking a picture of a landscape I like to be the one taking a picture of a bug on the tree haha. I didn't usually like to take photos of man made things but that's slowly changing ever since Europe. :naughty:

What inspires you?

some of the awards my dad has won from photo comp. are the pics i told him to take. so whenever he's like 'oh look at this pic i took' i'm like dad remember i told you to take that!

That's awesome that you grew up around photographers! I believe I'm the first in my family that's going to become one so that's kind of cool to think about. : )

I just asked Nâgö! this but what kind of course is it, digital or film?

Haha, after reading he has taken pictures of Mika I immediately checked out his work! :naughty: I really love the photo's! The one of Mika on his website is kinda weird! :bleh:

Yeah I know haha, but I love his Queen, David Bowie, and Hedwig ones:mf_lustslow:

i like it :wink2:

i've taken a few pictures..i was proud of this one..:biggrin2:

DSC006551-1.jpg

Thanks so much:wink2:

Wow...that photo is so awesomely cool!!!

I had not seen this thread!!

I will begin to study photography... The next course in September!!

I love photography!! :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

A course? That sounds awesome!!!

What kind of course is it, is it digital or do you work with film and the darkroom?

I just asked Nâgö! this but what kind of course is it, digital or film?

is a course of 2 years... with photoshoop... and history of photography... and darkroom to reveal photos.... :bleh: explore parts of a reflex camera, and learn to use it well! and I don´t know if we make something video...

and at the end of 2º year we have a final draft, which is like a job, and practices in enterprise....

and when all this ends, will give me the title of artistic photography :wink2:

Hmm... nature. Nature has a LOT of cool patterns. I like to get right up close with my photos. Instead of taking a picture of a landscape I like to be the one taking a picture of a bug on the tree haha. I didn't usually like to take photos of man made things but that's slowly changing ever since Europe. :naughty:

What inspires you?

Well, I'm pretty much a sap. I'm inspired by everything around me, people, emotions, a piece of trash, murals. I can't help but want to take everything around me and make other people see it how I see it, beautiful.

Well, I'm pretty much a sap. I'm inspired by everything around me, people, emotions, a piece of trash, murals. I can't help but want to take everything around me and make other people see it how I see it, beautiful.

wow that's really cool! and beautifully put too:thumb_yello:

i guess nature would inspire me the most. or maybe people in nature. i really don't like takin pics w/ people i know in them. it just makes it not as interesting to me. unless,you know, pics at disney or things like that:bleh: