Photography!

I love to take pictures, but I'm not a good photographer and right now I havn't got a camera :(... My pics are boring but well I'll show them even though you might not like it :fisch:. Some of them are taken by my mum but she was instructed by me....

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

P1015117.jpg

image.jpg

P1015333.jpg

Well, I'm pretty much a sap. I'm inspired by everything around me, people, emotions, a piece of trash, murals. I can't help but want to take everything around me and make other people see it how I see it, beautiful.

Oh that sound so real... I think I'm inspieed by moments. I want people to know what's was like beeing ther by a picture...

wow that's really cool! and beautifully put too:thumb_yello:

Oh that sound so real... I think I'm inspieed by moments. I want people to know what's was like beeing ther by a picture...

wow,thank you,haha.:blush-anim-cl:

It came from the heart!

is a course of 2 years... with photoshoop... and history of photography... and darkroom to reveal photos.... :bleh: explore parts of a reflex camera, and learn to use it well! and I don´t know if we make something video...

and at the end of 2º year we have a final draft, which is like a job, and practices in enterprise....

and when all this ends, will give me the title of artistic photography :wink2:

That's awesome, so you're going to be a pro photographer too! :biggrin2:

Well, I'm pretty much a sap. I'm inspired by everything around me, people, emotions, a piece of trash, murals. I can't help but want to take everything around me and make other people see it how I see it, beautiful.

Nah that's how I see it too. I want people to see some things how I see it... how they've never seen it before.

I've pretty much found that I'll do what it takes to get the photograph I want... which sometimes generally ends up with me standing on something not sturdy. :naughty:

sofia-1.jpg

I like this one! I can almost smell the lilacs. We have some outside right now it's just such a sweet smell around the outside of our house.

Just a teaser....

Sorry I have them watermarked. It's not you guys I just don't trust a lot of people online even though I know some people can remove watermarks (I don't have that talent haha.)

NYC

nyc-1.jpg

Verona Italy

verona.jpg

Venice Italy

veniceflowers.jpg

Paris France

paris.jpg

I'm probably going to enter the two from Italy and the one from France into some competitions sometime.

Just a teaser....

Sorry I have them watermarked. It's not you guys I just don't trust a lot of people online even though I know some people can remove watermarks (I don't have that talent haha.)

Paris France

paris.jpg

I'm probably going to enter the two from Italy and the one from France into some competitions sometime.

l

I really love that last one love the angle and the black and white and the clouds overhead and the people! really nice!

yes.jpg

I like the setting! and the glasses lol!!

~~~~~

i had fun with B/W today:naughty: hope you don't mind if i put a few up. i'm not selling them, so i won't mark them

Whit Iris

DSC01042_2.jpg

I'm so pissed that i didn't get his tail! if only he'd swam by a half a second sooner:thumbdown: oh well, the res isn't amazing anyways. but he did have attitude:naughty:

DSC01046-1.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

Kalas...your photos are absolutely gorgeous!!! Stunning infact:thumb_yello:

I can't belive your'e saying so! haha Thaaaanks :D

That's awesome, so you're going to be a pro photographer too! :biggrin2:

I like this one! I can almost smell the lilacs. We have some outside right now it's just such a sweet smell around the outside of our house.

I like it too.. They are flowering right now and now it's like the best time of the year here, everything in school is finished and the lilacs are here and everyone is wating to run off and get to do what they want for a while...

Paris France

paris.jpg

This was cool. It adds something new to la tour eiffel :).

Hey guys! I love all your photos!

I love taking photos :P Not that I'm any professional like you awesome-poo's. I'm just an obsessive memory preserver :P

I love taking photos of animals best. Other things too. But I just think it's super fun taking photos of animals :-) You can capture so much character in a photo of an animal :-) I also just love animals.

Uhhhh, I was animal-sitting for my dad the other day, and I took some photos (for Petra's mikamail ... *hopes Petra doesn't see this thread* *realises Petra loves photography too* *resigns that she just wont put all of Petra's photos up*) *runs off to get them off the memory card*

*pulls hair out picking 7*

One of my dad's dogs, Jack. He's pretty ecstatically happy 24/7. It's almost impossible to get any photo of him where he is not ecstatically happy :P

p1.jpg

Alpacas are pretty much the nosiest creatures in the universe. One of 4 million nose close-ups (aka: alpaca snot all over my camera)(Boston, btw)

p3.jpg

One of my dad's sheep, Barbara, thinking something along the lines of "Holy crap, WTF is that thing you are holding??"

p2.jpg

Billy the sheep being curious :-)

p4.jpg

Angel saying something like "OMG, look, if you go close enough for a photo she gives you a nice cuddle, come and try!"

Baa Baa (The dark one) saying something like "Uhh, right, I think I'll stay here, thanks."

p6.jpg

Billy (Again? ... oops) being shy-like.

p7.jpg

Aww, well this one isn't from the other day, it's from a couple weeks ago, but it was on the same card ... *shrugs*. Coco being shy-like (She is a sheep btw)

p8.jpg

I love to take pictures, but I'm not a good photographer and right now I havn't got a camera :(... My pics are boring but well I'll show them even though you might not like it :fisch:. Some of them are taken by my mum but she was instructed by me....

image5.jpg

Oh, this is so beautiful!

Where is taken?

Somewhere in Sweden?:thumb_yello:

Oh, this is so beautiful!

Where is taken?

Somewhere in Sweden?:thumb_yello:

Yes, it's in the archipelago of Stockholm. haha, I hadn't heard that word i english before but ofc it's skärgården in swedish. I think it's taken close to landsort in july 2005.

No really. Your photos are really nice...they look so...professional, something I could imagine in a magazine...

Thanks! I'm awfully flattered. You don't know how snooty your'e making me... :D