Photography!

Yes, it's in the archipelago of Stockholm. haha, I hadn't heard that word i english before but ofc it's skärgården in swedish. I think it's taken close to landsort in july 2005.

The archipelago of Stockholm! :wub2:

Maybe I'm a bit biased but imo it's the most beautiful place in the world!

The archipelago of Stockholm! :wub2:

Maybe I'm a bit biased but imo it's the most beautiful place in the world!

You are soo right! Are you often there? It's taken from our sailing boat :wub2:. Oh how I looove to sail :D

I took these at my Relay for Life at school on Thurday. There are people's backyards that sort of line parts of our backfield...and I snapped these shots.

100_1408.jpg

100_1476.jpg

And the follwing two are ones that I took when I layed down at like 8 at night (on a blanket of course) and looked up. Just though it was so lovely...

100_1509.jpg

100_1512.jpg

I took these at my Relay for Life at school on Thurday. There are people's backyards that sort of line parts of our backfield...and I snapped these shots.

100_1408.jpg

100_1476.jpg

And the follwing two are ones that I took when I layed down at like 8 at night (on a blanket of course) and looked up. Just though it was so lovely...

100_1509.jpg

100_1512.jpg

Beautiful pictures!

Isn't that the loveliest thing to lie down on the ground looking up at trees?:wub2:

Thanks so much you guys:)

Beautiful pictures!

Isn't that the loveliest thing to lie down on the ground looking up at trees?:wub2:

I know I was a bit tired so I layed down and looked up and saw the trees and was like "I have to take a photo of those for the MFC"

I agree :wub2:... They are lovely, especially the first one!

Thank you very much:wink2:

Here's another that I took at the Relay for Life last Thursday (Sorry it's so big, the internet is being slow so I don't feel like resizing it...)

100_1423.jpg

My fingers are the ones over the POTC lunchbag (that lunchbag is mine!!!) with the pink fingernails...the other hand had to take the photo hehe

Hey guys, just updated my flickr..

check out the new sets on the right hand side

'self-portrait' and 'things in a nature'

let me know what you think!:wink2:

Can you please give us a link!:wink2:

Here's another that I took at the Relay for Life last Thursday (Sorry it's so big, the internet is being slow so I don't feel like resizing it...)

100_1423.jpg

My fingers are the ones over the POTC lunchbag (that lunchbag is mine!!!) with the pink fingernails...the other hand had to take the photo hehe

Oh, the Happy Ending stars!:wub2:

Great thread!! Photography is one of my hobbies, but for some reasons I haven't been working on it lately. I love to make pictures of all my pets, and flowers and landscapes. I used to take my camera with me everywhere I go, but nowadays I don't do that anymore. But I was just thinking about picking it up again.

Here are some of my pictures, I like the macro-function as you can see:wink2:

A tulip cause I am a Dutchie

62944873_5_QRCl.jpeg

A kind of rose

62944871_5_Ssse.jpeg

One of my cats, Hessel He died in november...:tears:

83058405_5_9ded.jpeg

On this moment I haven't got all my pictures here, I'm using a laptop of the hospital so I only can post pictures which are already online....

here is a pic i took yesterday :)

DSC06614.JPG?imgmax=576

wow! looks amazing,it's the perfect sunset

I really like the composition and colours of your picture:thumb_yello:

I agree...the guy is really ugly :roftl:

I like to take pictures of people ,like Sara Bareilles

It's a pleasure to take pics of her,she puts her soul into her music

l_9463efc2afd250168066f4200ee47e80.jpg

And I'm also obsessed with the sky

These were taken from my balcony

l_6e868a28778471eb73727d1f474b9507.jpg

l_81607822f93b0e259a7ddf487e299c37.jpg

now, ive never done photography in my life, but i have a thing with sunsets. i dont have a proper camera, so i used my phone to take these. i just thought they were pretty.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=34419481&albumID=26264&imageID=27667483

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=34419481&albumID=26264&imageID=27667488

I agree...the guy is really ugly :roftl:

:roftl: Damnit, that wasn't what I meant :naughty: I like the complete picture, WITH the guy too:thumb_yello: How stupid are those words I wrote, without that purpose....Let's blame the medicins:blink:

If you love skies, you should come over to Holland, to make pictures of our famous Dutch skies! I haven't one online right now, but maybe, when I don't forget it I'll post one when I'm back home. I love your sky-pictures, especially that last one. Beautiful colors!!

:roftl: Damnit, that wasn't what I meant :naughty: I like the complete picture, WITH the guy too:thumb_yello: How stupid are those words I wrote, without that purpose....Let's blame the medicins:blink:

If you love skies, you should come over to Holland, to make pictures of our famous Dutch skies! I haven't one online right now, but maybe, when I don't forget it I'll post one when I'm back home. I love your sky-pictures, especially that last one. Beautiful colors!!

don't worry,I was just joking

I will be coming in July,may get some wicked shots

i did not know dutch skies were famous :bleh:

I'm glad you like them,there are days when I just look out the window and go "WOW!"