The vacation thread

lindemfc

vacation, my fav part of the year :mf_rosetinted:

Sooo, are you going on vacation?

where are you going to?

are you going with friend or family?

And post pictures of your vacation! :biggrin2:

I'm going to Spain [playa d'aro] for two weeks, with a friend and his parents. I'm going to miss mika's gig in amsterdam :tears: but he'll be back soon I hope! :wub2:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back yesterday from visiting New Jersey and New York City! I stayed with my aunt and uncle at their beach house in Stone Harbor NJ and then went to NYC for two days. It was a lot of fun and I was able to enjoy it with all of my siblings and my brother-in-law.

I'll post pictures as soon as they are uploaded. :)

I am going to see my Grandparents at the end of July! They live in this ADORABLE little town called Capitola right on the outskirts on Santa Cruz in California. It's right on the beach and we are also staying two nights in a little villa :)

vacation, my fav part of the year :mf_rosetinted:

Sooo, are you going on vacation?

where are you going to?

are you going with friend or family?

And post pictures of your vacation! :biggrin2:

I'm going to Spain [playa d'aro] for two weeks, with a friend and his parents. I'm going to miss mika's gig in amsterdam :tears: but he'll be back soon I hope! :wub2:

I'm going to Paris in 2 weeks, will be there for 4 days, one of them is dedicated to that Mika guy and some gig he is doing there...:naughty:

My real vacation was back in April going to Europe. Best week and a half of my life. :wub2:

So far for summer vacation I just spent a week in NY and well that's it. I'll be moving a month before school starts so that'll some-what be like a vacation... with people (new housemates) that I've never met before. :naughty: We'll be hitting up NYC though and then a concert elsewhere. :punk:

So as of now... I'm vacationing at home in my bedroom and living room with stops to the kitchen and bathroom. :bleh:

• 6 years later...

I've finally found an appropriate thread! I was going to start a travel thread, but I'm glad I found this first! I love vacations and traveling, it's my most favourite thing to do. Besides eating, that is. But I suppose the two go hand-in-hand. :naughty: I think travel is great for life experiences and learning.

I have been to 15 countries so far in my life: Canada, USA, Cuba, England, Portugal, France, Iceland, Panama, Peru, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia and Ireland. I'm going to Meixco, Argentina and Uruguay in September!

I'm hoping to visit 30 countries before I turn 30, which I think it a pretty attainable goal! :thumb_yello:

I've finally found an appropriate thread! I was going to start a travel thread, but I'm glad I found this first! I love vacations and traveling, it's my most favourite thing to do. Besides eating, that is. But I suppose the two go hand-in-hand. :naughty: I think travel is great for life experiences and learning.

I have been to 15 countries so far in my life: Canada, USA, Cuba, England, Portugal, France, Iceland, Panama, Peru, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia and Ireland. I'm going to Meixco, Argentina and Uruguay in September!

I'm hoping to visit 30 countries before I turn 30, which I think it a pretty attainable goal! :thumb_yello:

Hello stranger :bye:  Long time no see :hug:

I think you should manage 30 countries quite easily :naughty: If you go to the right bit of Europe, you could do two or three countries in one day.

Hello stranger :bye:  Long time no see :hug:

I think you should manage 30 countries quite easily :naughty: If you go to the right bit of Europe, you could do two or three countries in one day.

Hi girl, long time no see for sure! :facepalm: I'm sending you a PM right now.

I should definitely go to Europe! Well, everyone should. :) The rail passes are really affordable, but so is flying. Not like domestic flights here in Canada, which are quite pricey. Oh Canada...

I like this thread  :)

- firstly Austria for 3 days

- small town in my country for summer music school

- Greece for a week with parents (Skiathos)

- in september a week in Montenegro with school

- and Switzerland for a concert! 

I like this thread  :)

- firstly Austria for 3 days

- small town in my country for summer music school

- Greece for a week with parents (Skiathos)

- in september a week in Montenegro with school

- and Switzerland for a concert! 

That's a lot of travel !

Dreams, where are you going to in Austria? :)

Hi :) 

I'm going to Oberschutzen... It's where the summer music school takes place.  And for the pas two years I was in Klagenfurt. Maybe I'll go visit it this year too :D 

I see :)

Really? Klagenfurt? That's near my place :teehee:

Yes :D Too bad I didn't know before. I liked it there a lot  :wub:  The lake and everything :) I hope I'll return this year :D You live near it?

Yes :D Too bad I didn't know before. I liked it there a lot  :wub:  The lake and everything :) I hope I'll return this year :D You live near it?

Yes, quite near (from my house to the center of the city about 15 km) :)

Yes, quite near (from my house to the center of the city about 15 km) :)

Awesome :) it's a beautiful city and it was a lot going on when I was there. I was staying in Klagenfurt, but spent most of my time in Viktring :)

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone, I could use some help (specially from Italians)  ;)

I'm planning a trip to Sardinia in early may. Has anyone been there/lives there and maybe has some good suggestions for what to see? We will be there for 5 days and I would really appreciate your help, since I am the one who has to organize the trip  :doh:

Thank you in advance, you can also PM me  :tea:  :wub: