Noticeable places you hear Mika

Jennifer_Noble

Hehe. I went to a movie once, and got there early, and Love Today was on. No one else was there, so I kind of danced to our seat, much to the embarrasment of my poor sister :naughty:

hi becky :)

dont know if you remember me, but anyway i love youre story :D

poor sister, but if there was nobody, why was she embarrassed ?:roftl:

hi becky :)

dont know if you remember me, but anyway i love youre story :D

poor sister, but if there was nobody, why was she embarrassed ?:roftl:

She thinks my obsession is cringeworthy :roftl:

Umm, may I ask which one? Do you mean the PPR stories, or something else? I have a memory like a siv, sorry :naughty:

At work. There are two desks at the shop, confectionary counter (which is mine), and entertainment counter. Entertainment get to play albums that are in the chart etc. and they pick Mika quite often, which can be fustrating sometimes when I'm straining to hear him from my desk :naughty:

well one time i went into a border's and very faintly, i could hear lollipop being played. in the middle of the conversation i was having with my friend, i just randomly blurted, "MIKA!!!"

and another time i was in some store at the mall, in the dressing room. as i was trying on clothes, big girl came on and i was like, "WOOHOO!!!" and started singing and dancing in the dressing room. i'm pretty sure the employees thought i was some sort of freak!! but i can't help it - i rarely ever hear mika (besides in my bedroom or my ipod or my computer), and i just go crazy whenever i hear him!!

I heard big girl when I was ice skating with friends ... I started singing and dancing while ice skateing and some people looked weird in my direction (probably since I'm a big girl too) but I didn't care at that time :P I was just so happy to hear Mika ... it really made my day

The day I bought the LICM CD, Grace Kelly was being played in the music store in the mall. I walked in and I was like "AAAAAAAAHHHH, THIS IS MIKA!" because my sister had never heard of him. Then when I was at the cash register the clerk asked me if I was the one who was yelling about Mika. I acted like I had no idead what he was talking about.:blush-anim-cl:

The day I bought the LICM CD, Grace Kelly was being played in the music store in the mall. I walked in and I was like "AAAAAAAAHHHH, THIS IS MIKA!" because my sister had never heard of him. Then when I was at the cash register the clerk asked me if I was the one who was yelling about Mika. I acted like I had no idead what he was talking about.:blush-anim-cl:

Haha, I reconize (how do you spell that word? :naughty:)your story! I also had it in a shop once. I wanted to buy Mika's dvd, and suddenly they played Happy Ending in the music store. So I was singing along and stuff. And then I came to the kassa to pay, the guy said: "Well well well, something said me you were going to pick this one when I saw you looking between the Dvd's when you were singing Mika"

I was so ashamed. :naughty:

omg i seriously just laughed out loud at that story!! that is TOTALLY something i would do, except when the clerk asked me about it I would confess, and be like, "YES BECAUSE MIKA IS THE BEST!!" haha i love it!! :naughty:

i heard grace kelly at the U.S. Olympic swimming trials. that's a pretty cool place for it to be played i guess.

*GASP* :shocked: my friend jenny connoly was at the olympic swimming trials!!! she is an amazing swimmer and has like all the records at our school!! i don't think she qualified for the team, though. but still, that is like double awesomeness that grace kelly was played, and that my friend was there!! haha WOOOOO!!

Haha, I reconize (how do you spell that word? :naughty:)your story! I also had it in a shop once. I wanted to buy Mika's dvd, and suddenly they played Happy Ending in the music store. So I was singing along and stuff. And then I came to the kassa to pay, the guy said: "Well well well, something said me you were going to pick this one when I saw you looking between the Dvd's when you were singing Mika"

I was so ashamed. :naughty:

lol - DONT BE ASHAMED THAT YOU LOVE MIKA!!!

you should be proud!!!