Noticeable places you hear Mika

Jennifer_Noble

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Listening Relax right now on the radio. :wub2:  You see? always the old songs. Why not Ice cream, Tomorrow, DJ or any of the new singles? :annoyed_h4h:

:yeah: of course I'm always happy when I hear that he gets played somewhere. But it would be nice to show that he has a lot more songs than those everyone knows anyway...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Heard Ice cream at Zara shop this morning and I started to sing. I can't imagine what would have happened if it had been platform ballerinas @Dominika @Starlight  :dance_man:

Haha you probably would have started dancing and it would have been like "everybody's laughing, but it doesn't matter, cos that don't make her less of a girl" :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

Haha you probably would have started dancing and it would have been like "everybody's laughing, but it doesn't matter, cos that don't make her less of a girl" :teehee:

I couldn''t have said it better :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

On 10/23/2019 at 1:13 PM, Mikasister said:

Heard Ice cream at Zara shop this morning and I started to sing. I can't imagine what would have happened if it had been platform ballerinas @Dominika @Starlight  :dance_man:

Once I unexpectedly I heard at shop Big Girl and I was lip sync the whole song with a big smile on my face :biggrin2:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm just at the mall wearing my Revelation Tour bag when I hear a familiar voice... Ice Cream was played at Zara! I had to enter the baby department because I was in the second floor. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/10/2020 at 8:41 AM, Londonmikafan said:

Heard Happy Ending as a background music when watching The Voice France in replay yesterday. I’m missing Mika so bad at The Voice:tears:

I don't. I prefer Mika on stage. He belongs there.

• Like 5