Noticeable places you hear Mika

Jennifer_Noble

maybe Mika wants you to know the CD player is broken :naughty:

No, I mean not like twice in a row, but one day and another day. :D Maybe he wants me to know that I should love the bread (today). :naughty:

And may I say it was the same shop... :blink:

No' date=' I mean not like twice in a row, but one day and another day. :D Maybe he wants me to know that I should love the bread (today). :naughty:

And may I say it was the same shop... :blink:[/quote']

Oh yeah! "I've been baking for so looongg, loving bread just to carry onnn"

I've heard him in a few stores, and when this happens, my family automatically have no connection to me whatsoever for the duration of the song. :naughty:

Although, if we're in the car, I'm listening to my iPod and one of his songs comes on the radio, someone will pull out my headphones to tell me. I'll turn my ipod off and listen to the song on the radio, even if I was just listening to it on my ipod... =P

No' date=' I mean not like twice in a row, but one day and another day. :D Maybe he wants me to know that I should love the bread (today). :naughty:

And may I say it was the same shop... [/quote']

oh, ok :roftl: it would have been cool if it was broken though. could you imagine, love today ALL day? that would just be brilliant :blush-anim-cl:

Oh yeah! "I've been baking for so looongg, loving bread just to carry onnn"

:shocked:

:roftl::roftl:

oh, ok :roftl: it would have been cool if it was broken though. could you imagine, love today ALL day? that would just be brilliant :blush-anim-cl:

Ha ha, you wish! :naughty: Then there would be like only me, standing in the shop, humming, and everyone else moving towards the exit. :roftl:

Ha ha' date=' you wish! :naughty: Then there would be like only me, standing in the shop, humming, and everyone else moving towards the exit. :roftl:[/quote']

yeah, i wish :roftl:

still, when i play my ipod at school i have been known to dance around the classroom. :roftl: to either love today, big girls, lollipop or grace kelly :blush-anim-cl:

yeah, i wish :roftl:

still, when i play my ipod at school i have been known to dance around the classroom. :roftl: to either love today, big girls, lollipop or grace kelly :blush-anim-cl:

I do that too :lmfao:

My best friend and I always jam to our own music at Lunch... we get some strange looks but it's fun :punk:

i heard mika in waymouth (england) at mac donaldes on my geography trip....and it was stuck in the middle. so it's me singing and kind of dancing in the middle of mac donaleds....lool:roftl:

i heard mika in waymouth (england) at mac donaldes on my geography trip....and it was stuck in the middle. so it's me singing and kind of dancing in the middle of mac donaleds....lool:roftl:

HAHA! That's awesome! Weymouth is the place where I heard Mika's whole album in a shop. It was this little crystal and fossil shop. Absolutly amazing.

And I also went to Mcdonalds there too and heard Relax, take it easy. It was the best day ever :naughty:

HAHA! That's awesome! Weymouth is the place where I heard Mika's whole album in a shop. It was this little crystal and fossil shop. Absolutly amazing.

And I also went to Mcdonalds there too and heard Relax, take it easy. It was the best day ever :naughty:

I heard Relax at McDonalds once too!

Today I heard Grace Kelly Bimbo Jones remix in a ride at the fair, I wasn't on that ride but I heard it and sang along. :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, maybe someone (most of you) will find it silly, but here’s my story.

Today I went to shop to a big supermarket. On the bus I was thinking about not buying a ticket to Latitude the time I got interested in it and Mika wasn’t there yet. Wishing I had that much money.

And there I was, somewhere in the wrapping paper, ribbons etc. section. Saw incense sticks, realized I need them as well, smelled one and thought that if Mika was here I would probably feel the same way this smell makes me feel and… Happy Ending started playing!!! :blink: I was just standing there, confused, then with a huge smile from one ear to another, humming and looking like a crazy. :biggrin2: Well, I thought to myself that this is a sad song after all, they should've played something happier, e.g. Love Today.

So there I was, somewhere among dishes and WHAAA!!! Love Today!!! :shocked: Ok, so now I can barely think, I’m singing so that people around me probably hear it. And I’m speechless at the same time. I walk without knowing what do I actually search for. Like blind. Now really, I couldn’t believe it.

Since it is a public place, I got back to normal soon. I went to search for things that I needed, was picking out bread and thinking to myself: “Ha ha, what a coincidence. Now to prove that this is something more than a simple coincidence, ha ha, I just need them to play Grace Ke…” Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! And it’s on! :hypo: In the middle of “Kelly” it starts playing!

I cannot explain what happened next. A mixture of enormous grin on my face, hand movements “take bread-put it-take another” a la choosing. I cannot see the prices, nor can I decide what I want, just… Intoxicated.

It still sounds like something that happen/didn’t happen. Crazy world.

Ok' date=' maybe someone (most of you) will find it silly, but here’s my story.

Today I went to shop to a big supermarket. On the bus I was thinking about not buying a ticket to Latitude the time I got interested in it and Mika wasn’t there yet. Wishing I had that much money.

And there I was, somewhere in the wrapping paper, ribbons etc. section. Saw incense sticks, realized I need them as well, smelled one and thought that if Mika was here I would probably feel the same way this smell makes me feel and… [i']Happy Ending[/i] started playing!!! :blink: I was just standing there, confused, then with a huge smile from one ear to another, humming and looking like a crazy. :biggrin2: Well, I thought to myself that this is a sad song after all, they should've played something happier, e.g. Love Today.

So there I was, somewhere among dishes and WHAAA!!! Love Today!!! :shocked: Ok, so now I can barely think, I’m singing so that people around me probably hear it. And I’m speechless at the same time. I walk without knowing what do I actually search for. Like blind. Now really, I couldn’t believe it.

Since it is a public place, I got back to normal soon. I went to search for things that I needed, was picking out bread and thinking to myself: “Ha ha, what a coincidence. Now to prove that this is something more than a simple coincidence, ha ha, I just need them to play Grace Ke…” Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! And it’s on! :hypo: In the middle of “Kelly” it starts playing!

I cannot explain what happened next. A mixture of enormous grin on my face, hand movements “take bread-put it-take another” a la choosing. I cannot see the prices, nor can I decide what I want, just… Intoxicated.

It still sounds like something that happen/didn’t happen. Crazy world.

so this store was inside your head :hypo: weiiiird! I can't say anything like that happened to me

only one time my friend went to the mall and freaked out and called me saying "Stuck in the Middle is playing!" well we started freaking out-what a random mika song to play in our small town! So the next time i went i was thinkin about that and wished it would happen to me...i walk out of one store and suddenly...Stucck in the middle! ha, what a wonderful day.

so this store was inside your head :hypo: weiiiird! I can't say anything like that happened to me

So the next time i went i was thinkin about that and wished it would happen to me...i walk out of one store and suddenly...Stucck in the middle! ha, what a wonderful day.

Maybe it's some kind of a new marketing strategy... that involves mind reading... :blink::naughty: