Can anyone tell me what bloodtype mika has?

catgenius

I really want to know this,but I cant find any details even from google~Does anybody knows it?

Don't think anyone here knows that kind of information, it doesn't surprise me that you can't find it on google ... sorry.

But can I be curious and ask you why you want to know?

For some reason you can always find that information about Japanese artists, never really understood why :blink:

Don't know about Mika's, but I bet it's blue :mf_rosetinted:

• Haha 1

For some reason you can always find that information about Japanese artists, never really understood why :blink:

:roftl::naughty:

And yes, scary.

...oh and btw, does anyone know about his rhesus factor, I really need to know, because of our future babies and so on...

No pink!! And tastes like lollies!!:naughty:

• Like 1

Oh, well, If we're talking about specific dietary needs and future children then it's completely understandable why someone would need to know and not at allllllllll stalkerish.

So, I was going to make a thread, but I might as well ask my question here.

I need to know what side of the bed Mika sleeps on. It's for science. :rolls_eyes:

• Like 1

Oh, well, If we're talking about specific dietary needs and future children then it's completely understandable why someone would need to know and not at allllllllll stalkerish.

I need to know what side of the bed Mika sleeps on. It's for science. :rolls_eyes:

:roftl:

I would love to know how he likes his eggs in the morning....just to go on about dietery needs etc :naughty:

yes~agreed with Kelzy

I asked coz from chinese or other asia countries they're used to put bloodtype on artist details,especially japanese always believes the bloodtype was related to people's character- -weird but.......just for the personally reason...u know,I just want to know if I have the some bloodtype that mika has....that's the only reason(sorry if u think its stupid.....)

:lmfao: For the record ..... I wasn't saying the question was not a tad Unknown-2.gifunusalUnknown-2.gif

.... I was just saying smth about how 'bloodtypes' are used for all kinds of things .... pfffttt ... *slaps self down* ..... :sweatdrop::fisch:

:roftl:

I would love to know how he likes his eggs in the morning....just to go on about dietery needs etc :naughty:

:naughty: I want to know too!

And does he stir his cup of tea clockwise or anti-clockwise? shrgli5.gif

yes~agreed with Kelzy

I asked coz from chinese or other asia countries they're used to put bloodtype on artist details,especially japanese always believes the bloodtype was related to people's character- -weird but.......just for the personally reason...u know,I just want to know if I have the some bloodtype that mika has....that's the only reason(sorry if u think its stupid.....)

:shocked:WELL !!! I was the most agreeable ???!!! :bleh::wink2:

yes~agreed with Kelzy

To be honest with you, I think it's a strange question, not stupid though. It's obviously one that interests some people. Unfortunately though, to my knowledge, no one here knows Mika's blood type. :no: It would be interesting to see what the characteristics are of each type. Do you have any links about that?

For the record ..... I wasn't saying the question was not a tad unusalUnknown-2.gif

.... I was just saying smth about how 'bloodtypes' are used for all kinds of things .... pfffttt ... *slaps self down* ..... :sweatdrop::fisch:

:roftl: Oh come on, considering it's the MFC, it's not that random of a question, is it?? :blink::lmfao:

If they need blood for him, they can use me for it:naughty:

I have O-...which means everyone can use my blood, but I can only have O-...

:thumb_yello:

I'm quoting myself now...it's bad...

Type O

People with blood type O people are outgoing, energetic and social. They are the most flexible of the blood types. They easily start up projects but often have trouble following through because they give up easily. They are flighty and not too dependable. O types always say what's on their mind. They value the opinion of others and like to be the center of attention. Also, people with O blood are extremely self-confident.

Type O, the most "average" blood type, is considered the best type in Japan.

:naughty:

It's true too...what the article says...