Can anyone tell me what bloodtype mika has?

catgenius

omg~I never expect I'll earned so much replies here~XOXO quite amazing for me~

actually Im AB,So I wondering if mika's ab OR a as well,I hope hes A,coz I read a news about a Investigation of Statistics on chinese site which translated from japanese(it might be)says most highly rated that A man & AB woman has chances to be perfect couples,its impressive to me sometimes(eventhough I understand I should not tatolly trusted it),so the reason I put this question on this is.......(hey girls~don't angry with me:(,every woman needs little bit dream to live with)

omg~I never expect I'll earned so much replies here~XOXO quite amazing for me~

actually Im AB,So I wondering if mika's ab OR a as well,I hope hes A,coz I read a news about a Investigation of Statistics on chinese site which translated from japanese(it might be)says most highly rated that A man & AB woman has chances to be perfect couples,its impressive to me sometimes(eventhough I understand I should not tatolly trusted it),so the reason I put this question on this is.......(hey girls~don't angry with me:(,every woman needs little bit dream to live with)

hahaha, get it.. i'm not angry.. :wink2: just was :shocked: at first!:naughty:

I havent got a clue whatgs mika blood type its though but mine is 0 negative why do you want to know mika's blood type sometimes I ask my support workers and some dont even know theres I like finding out blood types and learning about cells and things I abit weird but find it interesting about cell and brain stuff I would ask mika his blood type but might give me a funny look lol

oh I forgot to add I just found out few months ago I'm anemic so I cant ever donate blood which is sad as my blood type is rare and cant borrow blood to anyone who needs it and if I needed to borrow blood my dad said could give it to me but he died in february I will be abit buggered now long wait maybe hopefully they would find me some

:lol3:

I'm not going to quote myself. But I'm type A.

Type A

People with blood type A have a deep-rooted strength that helps them stay calm in a crisis when everyone else is panicking. However, they tend to avoid confrontation, and feel very uncomfortable around people. A types are shy and sometimes withdrawn. They seek harmony and are very polite, but all the same feel that they never really fit in with others. A types are very responsible. If there is a job to be done, they prefer to take care of it themselves. These people crave success and are perfectionists. They are also very creative, and the most artistic of all the blood types, most likely because of their sensitivity. People with blood type A are also likely to be considered classic "type A's": stressed and conscientious. In anime, people like Hotohori are type A's.

:blink: Yep, that's me alright. And I can be very shy and withdrawn. I know, I know, hard to believe.. :naughty:

Fellow type A here... And yeah, it does seem to describe me... :blink:

Oh and this question sounds like it needs to go in my "What would you ask Mika?" thread!

(Plus all the extra questions after it, about the bed, the tea stirring etc etc!)

oh I forgot to add I just found out few months ago I'm anemic so I cant ever donate blood which is sad as my blood type is rare and cant borrow blood to anyone who needs it and if I needed to borrow blood my dad said could give it to me but he died in february I will be abit buggered now long wait maybe hopefully they would find me some

I'm so sorry sweetheart! :tears: I feel like balling now. I have the same blood type, O-. Yep. I can't wait until I donate blood. When I get of age, I'm going to donate for you and me. :thumb_yello:

I dunno what blood type he has...all I know is it tasted good when I drank it :licks_lips::mf_rosetinted:

Type A

People with blood type A have a deep-rooted strength that helps them stay calm in a crisis when everyone else is panicking. However, they tend to avoid confrontation, and feel very uncomfortable around people. A types are shy and sometimes withdrawn. They seek harmony and are very polite, but all the same feel that they never really fit in with others. A types are very responsible. If there is a job to be done, they prefer to take care of it themselves. These people crave success and are perfectionists. They are also very creative, and the most artistic of all the blood types, mos t likely because of their sensitivity. People with blood type A are also likely to be considered classic "type A's": stressed and conscientious. In anime, people like Hotohori are type A's.

:blink Yep, that's me alright. And I can be very shy and withdrawn. I know, I know, hard to believe.. :naughty

Dunno what blood type I am--but everything in that description applies to me...

Q: What type of blood does Mika have?

A: Red. :mf_rosetinted:

I would bet like £100 that Mika doesn't know his own blood type. :roftl:

:lmfao:

Do you have an English keyboard or something? :blink:

Fellow type A here... And yeah, it does seem to describe me... :blink:

Oh and this question sounds like it needs to go in my "What would you ask Mika?" thread!

(Plus all the extra questions after it, about the bed, the tea stirring etc etc!)

Yes! It's important to know these things..

I also need to know if he shampoos once and conditions twice. It's for maths. :naughty:

I dunno what blood type he has...all I know is it tasted good when I drank it :licks_lips::mf_rosetinted:

Sure it wasn't Mike?

Yes! It's important to know these things..

I also need to know if he shampoos once and conditions twice. It's for maths. :naughty:

Shouldn't it be "shampoos twice, conditions once"? Just like "measure twice, cut once"? (Don't know why that's relevant, but.... it works, OK?)

Hey, do we have an arms-crossed smilie?

Shouldn't it be "shampoos twice, conditions once"? Just like "measure twice, cut once"? (Don't know why that's relevant, but.... it works, OK?)

Hey, do we have an arms-crossed smilie?

Maybe, but his curls are so lush and pretty.. apparently. :naughty:

(And, no we don't have arms-crossed defiant smiley)

Type A

People with blood type A have a deep-rooted strength that helps them stay calm in a crisis when everyone else is panicking. However, they tend to avoid confrontation, and feel very uncomfortable around people. A types are shy and sometimes withdrawn. They seek harmony and are very polite, but all the same feel that they never really fit in with others. A types are very responsible. If there is a job to be done, they prefer to take care of it themselves. These people crave success and are perfectionists. They are also very creative, and the most artistic of all the blood types, most likely because of their sensitivity. People with blood type A are also likely to be considered classic "type A's": stressed and conscientious. In anime, people like Hotohori are type A's.

:blink: Yep, that's me alright. And I can be very shy and withdrawn. I know, I know, hard to believe.. :naughty:

i have a too , but i'm not so shy anymore.well it depends on the situation. but i never avoid confrontation, but most of it is right

Type A

Whoa... me too... I'm def uncomfortable around people... and withdrawn...