:yay: PART 2!

*subscribes*

You know you're a mikafan when your mother buys "Milka"chocolates and you immediately erase the L and you want to keep the empty box

Yuk, I don't like Milka:( But I like the wrapping and the ads:)

You know you're a Mika fan when... You buy bright yellow skinny jeans and know you wouldn't have bought them like 6 months ago because you thought it was really crazy then:naughty:. Well, I still think it's crazy but... I don't care!!

You know you're a Mika fan when...

You've bought a new Wonder Pets lunch bag for school. And you are going into your final year of highschool...

wonder pets lunch bag?:shocked: i want one too :sad:

and well i'm in the last year of highschool too and i still play with toys and i would buy a To-Fu doll if i'd find one :naughty:

and well i'm in the last year of highschool too and i still play with toys and i would buy a To-Fu doll if i'd find one :naughty:

I'm in my 2nd year of higschool and I always look at the toys in shops, and I'm getting a tamagotchi for my bday and I really love that.. :naughty:

I know:bleh: I'll look funny, but I don't care:naughty:

I know, those To-Fu Dolls look really cool:thumb_yello:

I know:bleh: I'll look funny, but I don't care:naughty:

I know, those To-Fu Dolls look really cool:thumb_yello:

can you post a pic of it? i'm curious about how it looks.

i never had a lunch-bag before :naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when...

You've bought a new Wonder Pets lunch bag for school. And you are going into your final year of highschool...

Oh my! It must be perfect! There is not even DVDs... :thumbdown:

P.S. But I bought a bag with Tiger from Winnie the Pooh... I love it. My three heroes: Mika, Winnie the Pooh and... Stewie Griffin :D

P.S. But I bought a bag with Tiger from Winnie the Pooh... I love it. My three heroes: Mika, Winnie the Pooh and... Stewie Griffin :D

:roftl:

i have bags with winnie the pooh, tigger and eeyore, mickey mouse and donald duck, and with all the characters from Looney Tunes :punk: and i love them! even though i don't use them because it annoys me to carry stuff in a bag. i'd rather use my backpack :bleh:

oh and in my bed there's spidy gonzales and a chicken :roftl:

:roftl:

i have bags with winnie the pooh, tigger and eeyore, mickey mouse and donald duck, and with all the characters from Looney Tunes :punk: and i love them! even though i don't use them because it annoys me to carry stuff in a bag. i'd rather use my backpack :bleh:

oh and in my bed there's spidy gonzales and a chicken :roftl:

Eeyore?! Aaaaah... I found only with Tiger and Piglet... *doesn´t like Piglet...*Eeyore is really very nice :D Well, I never liked Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Looney Tunes... I love Walt Disney but only few movies like Winnie the Pooh and Lion King.

*dreams about bag with Wonder pets or Stewie*

Eeyore?! Aaaaah... I found only with Tiger and Piglet... *doesn´t like Piglet...*Eeyore is really very nice :D Well, I never liked Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Looney Tunes... I love Walt Disney but only few movies like Winnie the Pooh and Lion King.

*dreams about bag with Wonder pets or Stewie*

i have a friend that has a Tshirt with Stewie :naughty:

aww wonder pets... i think i'll make myself a Tshirt with them :wub2:

i have a friend that has a Tshirt with Stewie :naughty:

aww wonder pets... i think i'll make myself a Tshirt with them :wub2:

:shocked: S...s...Stewie T-shirt?! *looks on the sky and starts shouting* NOOOO! Why? Why there are so many things I SO want to but can´t?! :blink: Here, in Czech republic nobody knows Family Guy, so there aren´t T-shirts or other things :( That´s the same like Wonder Pets... at least name "Mika" isn´t forgotten:naughty:

So I think I´ll make a T-shirt with Stewie and Wonder pets too :roftl: And I bought a T-shirt with chicken last week..

Thanks:bleh: I think it looks pretty nice:naughty: And it was only $8, so a good deal as well hehe.

Stewie Grffin- that's the little baby from Family Guy, right? I have a little stuffed toy of him:lol3:

So I think I´ll make a T-shirt with Stewie and Wonder pets too :roftl: And I bought a T-shirt with chicken last week..

haha that's so awesome:thumb_yello:

Thanks:bleh: I think it looks pretty nice:naughty: And it was only $8, so a good deal as well hehe.

Stewie Grffin- that's the little baby from Family Guy, right? I have a little stuffed toy of him:lol3:

haha that's so awesome

8? Wow, it´s nice! Yep yep, Stewie.. that´s he :naughty:

Toy? Aaaarghh!!! :(

Thanks XD

8? Wow, it´s nice! Yep yep, Stewie.. that´s he :naughty:

Toy? Aaaarghh!!! :(

Thanks XD

It cost 8 dollars, I don't know how much that is in your currency.

Don't worry about it- I got it at one of those carnival game thingies...I didn't even choose it:bleh: I love it when my friend puts on Stewie's accent and says things that he would say, it makes me laugh:lol3:

You are welcome:wink2:

It cost 8 dollars, I don't know how much that is in your currency.

Don't worry about it- I got it at one of those carnival game thingies...I didn't even choose it:bleh: I love it when my friend puts on Stewie's accent and says things that he would say, it makes me laugh

You are welcome:wink2:

8 dollars... it´s about 200 Czech crowns. Really really good prize... :naughty:

Hey there is anyone except Seth MacFarlane who can puts on Stewie´s accent? :shocked: Wow... I wanna hear it:naughty: *loves stewie singing Elton John´s Rocket Man:naughty:*

Well, stop Off topic... :D

8 dollars... it´s about 200 Czech crowns. Really really good prize...

Hey there is anyone except Seth MacFarlane who can puts on Stewie´s accent? :shocked: Wow... I wanna hear it:naughty: *loves stewie singing Elton John´s Rocket Man:naughty:*

Well, stop Off topic... :D

Oh cool, thanks :)

I mean, I think it's pretty good:naughty: Obviously not the same, but pretty close hehe She also does a good Irish accent and makes me laugh as well:lol3:

Oh cool, thanks :)

I mean, I think it's pretty good:naughty: Obviously not the same, but pretty close hehe She also does a good Irish accent and makes me laugh as well:lol3:

I see :) Thanks.

I´m leaving... we have 10 o´clock p.m. now and I want to read a book for a while before I´ll fall asleep... So bye and good night :harp: