I see :) Thanks.

I´m leaving... we have 10 o´clock p.m. now and I want to read a book for a while before I´ll fall asleep... So bye and good night :harp:

You are welcome:wink2:

Okay nighty night, sleep tight and have sweet dreams Cecires:bye:

...when you have to give back friend´s music CD and you "by mistake" put LICM under it, hoping that she´ll find it, listen it and become a Mika fan :punk:

Oh isn't that a risky business?!:shocked:

Imagine if she’ll lose it!:naughty:

:shocked: S...s...Stewie T-shirt?! *looks on the sky and starts shouting* NOOOO! Why? Why there are so many things I SO want to but can´t?! :blink: Here, in Czech republic nobody knows Family Guy, so there aren´t T-shirts or other things :( That´s the same like Wonder Pets... at least name "Mika" isn´t forgotten:naughty:

So I think I´ll make a T-shirt with Stewie and Wonder pets too :roftl: And I bought a T-shirt with chicken last week..

:bleh: maybe we could pair up for the next Mika-Mail and if i find the T with Stewie i could send :naughty:

When you are getting a tamagotchi tomorrow for ur bday, but u're worried cuz you don't know a name! :shocked::roftl:

mikagotchi :roftl: naah that not a good name :thumbdown: (mika is unique)

but if it has a curly animal in it... it might just be ok :naughty:

or or or or.. I don't know. :roftl:

mikagotchi sucks really :roftl:i think... if i think again i like it.. no i don't :roftl:

i'm having a weird mood.

and i just took one sip from that wine... *wonders if that was really just wine*

mikagotchi sucks really :roftl:i think... if i think again i like it.. no i don't :roftl:

i'm having a weird mood.

and i just took one sip from that wine... *wonders if that was really just wine*

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1789158#post1789158

I think it was wine with drugs. :mf_rosetinted: I'm having a weird mood too, don't wory. It's normal. :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1789158#post1789158

I think it was wine with drugs. :mf_rosetinted: I'm having a weird mood too, don't wory. It's normal. :naughty:

:shocked: that's scary... my dad was acting weird too... but not in the weird way i was acting... he had creepy ideas :roftl:

nice you started a thread. that should bring more ideas... good ones hopefully

you know you're a mika fan when you sip the last drop of juice through a straw and after that you go: Aaaah :naughty:

Haha, good one!:thumb_yello:

When you are getting a tamagotchi tomorrow for ur bday, but u're worried cuz you don't know a name! :shocked::roftl:

Mika's tama was called Zorro.

When we made up the room (click the pick in violet_sky's sig) to invite Mika we put in an virtual tama and named it Alice because Mika said in some interview that if he ever had a son he would call him Alice.:wink2:

nessie. :mf_rosetinted:

sorry, couldn't help it.

:roftl:

Haha, good one!:thumb_yello:

Mika's tama was called Zorro.

When we made up the room (click the pick in violet_sky's sig) to invite Mika we put in an virtual tama and named it Alice because Mika said in some interview that if he ever had a son he would call him Alice.

:lmao: how can you name your son Alice? i thought that was a girls name... or wasn't it? :boxed:

why is that quiet here now? :thumbdown:

omg! i changed my avatar :mf_lustslow: hooray!

:roftl:

:lmao: how can you name your son Alice? i thought that was a girls name... or wasn't it? :boxed:

why is that quiet here now? :thumbdown:

omg! i changed my avatar :mf_lustslow: hooray!

It is a girls name. but mika is crazy enough to name his son Alice. that's just mika. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I like it, it's Mika's thumb, isn't it.

It is a girls name. but mika is crazy enough to name his son Alice. that's just mika. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I like it, it's Mika's thumb, isn't it.

yup :wub2: with one of the lovely watches

hmm i don't think a guy named alice would be that bad..

geeez i swear it was just a sip

*goes to check if that was really wine*

Tell me is it wasn't.. :roftl:

:roftl: it says "wine" on the etiquette (it's a miracle if i spelled that one properly)

and it smells like wine too

OMG! what did i just do?! i inhaled the odor... it's gonna make me weirder now :roftl::blink: