Do you know a Mika look alike?

So I’ve seen a thread on here before that talks about people’s Boyfriends’ maybe looking a bit like Mika so I was wondering! How many of you actually do know a Mika lookalike?:roftl:

I myself feel very lucky to know one! I go to the same High School/College as him! He is in the year above me on my art course and he is GORGEOUS! I nearly squealed when I first saw him!:shocked: Ok so picture the scene. I’m sat in the art block waiting for my friends when in walks this incredibly tall guy dressed in blue skinny jeans, white trainers, a blue/red checked shirt and red braces hanging loose by his sides and bear in mind that he has dark brown silky curls, big dark eyes and a very cute smile!:wub2: Ok so I maybe freaked out a bit but seriously he does look/dress uncannily like the man himself!

so it led me to wonder how many other MFC members know/date/have seen a Mika lookalike???

ps feel free to post any pictures/drawings etc. lots o' luv from Ruby xxx :-D

Edited by Rubytuesday

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know a Mika look alike?

So I’ve seen a thread on here before that talks about people’s Boyfriends’ maybe looking a bit like Mika so I was wondering! How many of you actually do know a Mika lookalike?:roftl:

I myself feel very lucky to know one! I go to the same High School with him! He is in the year above me on my and he is GORGEOUS! I nearly squealed when I first saw him!:shocked: Ok so picture the scene. I’m sat in the art block waiting for my friends when in walks this incredibly tall guy dressed in blue skinny jeans, white trainers, a blue/red checked shirt and red braces hanging loose by his sides and bear in mind that he has dark brown silky curls, big dark eyes and a very cute smile!:wub2: Ok so I maybe freaked out a bit but seriously he does look/dress uncannily like the man himself!

so it led me to wonder how many other MFC members know/date/have seen a Mika lookalike???

ps feel free to post any pictures/drawings etc. lots o' luv from Ruby xxx :-D

Sadly,I don't know in person any guy who looks like Mika...you're so lucky you know!

BUT,yesterday when I was in the bus in order to come to my art studio,I saw one boy who looks a bit like Mika! He had curly dark brown hair,big brown eyes,he was skinny,but he wasn't very tall,maybe about 1.75m.....he was in jeans and black jacket. So he reminded me a bit of Mika...

Generally,I don't think that many guys look like Mika,cos Mika has that exotic look since he's half Lebanese,and he has those amazing eyes which I've never seen at any other guy!:wub2:

Sadly,I don't know in person any guy who looks like Mika...you're so lucky you know!

BUT,yesterday when I was in the bus in order to come to my art studio,I saw one boy who looks a bit like Mika! He had curly dark brown hair,big brown eyes,he was skinny,but he wasn't very tall,maybe about 1.75m.....he was in jeans and black jacket. So he reminded me a bit of Mika...

Generally,I don't think that many guys look like Mika,cos Mika has that exotic look since he's half Lebanese,and he has those amazing eyes which I've never seen at any other guy!:wub2:

well obviously no-one could ever compare to the real thing, but seriously this guy i know does look un-cannily like him! only younger and with slightly darker hair lol! yay for Mika lookalikes and YAY for Mika! xxx :-D

Well a few months ago I got new neighbours.

I really didn't like it because Iloved the people who lived there before and I didn't want them to leave but then I saw my neighbour and my heart suddenly was bouncing very fast because... he looked like Mika:shocked:

curly hair, brown eyes,shape of his face and skinnyness are almost the same

and he plays the piano(I hate that sometimes because he plays it in the morning sometimes and our houses are build directly next to each other)

For some day's I didn't want to go outdoors because Iwas afraid I would go

stuttering and stuff if I happen to see him, he lives there with his girlfriend and when she would see me like that around him,I could get hurt:boxed:

These day's it's not that bad anymore I got used to it and I hate his piano playing.

• Like 1

My friend has a boy that goes to her school and she said when she saw him her jaw dropped cuz he looks so much like him (she is into Meeks too) and I saw a pic with him with sunglasses and he has Mika's smile and face outline, couldn't see the rest of his face though...but that pic I was like O_O

lucky girl.

but the guy if flaming gay..so she can't date him lol

I want a mini meeks!!

aww.. i met a guy last summer on an event ^^

i was drunk and there with some friends

and there was a guy a few meters away from us

and he totaally looked like mika xD

and then i shouuted "heeyy Mikaaa"

and he looked at us :D

and came over

oh god i almost died..

i asked if i can make a picture with hiim :D

and he said "yes if i get a kiss :D" hahahaha..

(he was druuunk..too.)

so i gave him a kiss :D and got a picture.. haha.

:roftl: but i've never seen him agaiin......:wub2::thumbdown:

aww.. i met a guy last summer on an event ^^

i was drunk and there with some friends

and there was a guy a few meters away from us

and he totaally looked like mika xD

and then i shouuted "heeyy Mikaaa"

and he looked at us

and came over

oh god i almost died..

i asked if i can make a picture with hiim

and he said "yes if i get a kiss hahahaha..

(he was druuunk..too.)

so i gave him a kiss and got a picture.. haha.

:roftl: but i've never seen him agaiin......:wub2::thumbdown:

I would like to see this picture :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Whoa. I was just thinking about this actor I remember in the late 70s who I had my first celebrity crush on. :mf_lustslow: Mika reminded me of him as soon as I saw the "Grace Kelly" video for the first time.

In no way does he resemble Mika today (since he's probably in his 50s now...:naughty:) - but just look at him then:

benson.jpg320391568_c9e95b4c4c-2.jpg266799.jpg

Oh yeah - his name is Robby Benson.

• Like 1

Here is a pic of my husband, he looks and dresses just like Mika, he always gets stopped in the street and people ask him for autographs, he hates it, he's a little bit shorter than Mika, he's 6ft 2..

9jun1-3.jpg

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

OMG he does look quite like Mika wow

he also looks freakily like my husband too you know!! he's 3 years older than Mika & is only 5 foot 11 but handsome dontcha think?

his name is michael btw

l_15aa4ef4b1caec43ea38393fa80b826b.jpg

wow it's funny two of us are married to mika lookalikes :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

1184644508fhl4.jpg

i don`t remember where i get this pic...

:jawdrop: he really looks like Meeks!

I know a kid that looks like mika!! awww a miniMika!!:wub2: is my friend's little brother! he still is in kidergarten!:naughty: he looks so lovely...when he is quiet!:sneaky2: he likes to say bad words!:bleh: I will try to post a pic of him!:wub2:

wow it's funny two of us are married to mika lookalikes :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha wow u guys sure are lucky ;-) its funny really how much they both look like Mika :bleh: heeheehee :roftl: wowee i wish i had a picture of my Mika lookalike :-( i won't take one though cause i think that might be a bit stalkerish :-D xxx