Movie thread

babuccia

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought about that we don't have a thread like this on MFC.. if there are-sorry:naughty:

Here we can talk about the newest movies we have seen and tell how was them..

The last 3 movies i watched were:

Eagle Eye- really good thriller with Shia LaBeouf:das:

Wild Child- it was really good, better than i thought i will be:naughty:

Pineapple express- well that was a funny movie :lmao:

Pineapple express was the last film I saw, very funny indeed! :roftl:

I think we're planning to see Quantom of Solace this week too :bond:

(I've always wanted to use that smiley)

:naughty:

I love the movie 'finding neverland'

+ all johnny depp movies

+ high school musical

+ harry potter

+ comedies

I DON'T like horror... did anyone see 'wrong turn?'

I like the same movies but i like horror too:naughty: though i havent seen that one..i think so.. what was it about?:blink:

Pineapple express was the last film I saw, very funny indeed! :roftl:

I think we're planning to see Quantom of Solace this week too :bond:

(I've always wanted to use that smiley)

:naughty:

did you notice that guy (who sells those drugs, with long hair..erm, his name was Seul or something.. anyway.. it s the guy from Spiderman:roftl: ( i meant that Harry) :roftl:

I like the same movies but i like horror too:naughty: though i havent seen that one..i think so.. what was it about?:blink:

Wikipedia:

The film starts with two college students, Halley & Rich rock climbing in the West Virginia forest. Rich gets to the top first while Halley continues to climb. She is having trouble so she asks for help up. All of a sudden, Rich is thrown off the cliff by unseen men. The killers then start pulling Halley up, but she cuts her rope and falls. She lands next to Rich's dead body, screams, gets up and runs off into the woods. The trees around her move and three eerie laughs are heard. Halley trips over a piece of barbed wire and is dragged away by the unseen killers.

Medical student Chris Flynn (Desmond Harrington) is on his way to a job interview and is driving through the mountains of West Virginia. Due to a chemical spill in the road ahead, he decides to take a different route, leading him through an abandoned dirt road in the middle of the woods. He then crashes into a car stranded in the center of the road.

The car he crashed into belongs to a group of friends on a hiking trip, which includes Jessie (Eliza Dushku), Carly (Emmanuelle Chriqui), Scott (Jeremy Sisto), Francine (Lindy Booth) and Evan (Kevin Zegers). Their car's tires were punctured by barbwire strung across the road. Francine and Evan stay with the cars, while the remainder of the group goes for help. Meanwhile the two who stayed behind are killed by the cannibals. Francine goes looking for Evan and finds his ear. She is then attacked and killed by a mountain man, getting barbed wire wrapped around her mouth.

Meanwhile, the others come across a isolated cabin. They discover that the cabin has many grisly horrors inside, such as entrails in a fridge and body parts in the bathtub. The cabin is home to a group of three cannibalistic mountain men, who are horribly disfigured due to generations of inbreeding.

They hide within the house when the cannibals come back home. The group is forced to watch as Francine is cut up and eaten. After the cannibals fall asleep the group tries to escape but accidentally wake them. A confrontation erupts with the disfigured men and the group flee through the woods. They succeed in stealing the cannibals' truck but Scott is killed when a cannibal shoots him with arrows.

Then the remaining three survivors hit a dead end in the road and continue on foot, meanwhile the cannibals track them. Eventually they end up at an old watch tower in hopes of finding a radio or rangers. There they find a radio but get no response. Someone responds just as the cannibals reach the tower and alerts the cannibals to the group's whereabouts. The cannibals then proceed to burn down the tower, but the three escape by jumping into a nearby tree. Unfortunately, Carly is killed by a cannibal who swings an axe into her mouth after he climbed up the tree.

The remaining two people, Chris and Jessie, climb out of the tree and hide in a cave until the next morning. They make their way through the woods and find a road down the hill. However, the mountain men find them, push Chris down the hill and capture Jessie and take her back to their cabin. Chris finds a police officer on the road who says he heard their call from the radio, however the policeman is shot in the eye with an arrow by one of the cannibals. Then Chris tries to start the cops car but doesn't have the key. One of the cannibals shoots arrows at the car. Chris then hides in a bush as the cannibal puts the cop's body in the back of his car and drives back to the cabin, Chris hangs onto the bottom of the car. When they arrive at the cabin, Chris finds Jessie tied up to a bed. He goes in and unties her and the two end up destroying the cannibals and their cabin by setting it on fire and they make it out of the woods alive. However, at least one cannibal survives, as shown in the ending credits.

I don't ever want to see it again, I always think I can handle it...but at the end..I don't :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Wikipedia:

The film starts with two college students, Halley & Rich rock climbing in the West Virginia forest. Rich gets to the top first while Halley continues to climb. She is having trouble so she asks for help up. All of a sudden, Rich is thrown off the cliff by unseen men. The killers then start pulling Halley up, but she cuts her rope and falls. She lands next to Rich's dead body, screams, gets up and runs off into the woods. The trees around her move and three eerie laughs are heard. Halley trips over a piece of barbed wire and is dragged away by the unseen killers.

Medical student Chris Flynn (Desmond Harrington) is on his way to a job interview and is driving through the mountains of West Virginia. Due to a chemical spill in the road ahead, he decides to take a different route, leading him through an abandoned dirt road in the middle of the woods. He then crashes into a car stranded in the center of the road.

The car he crashed into belongs to a group of friends on a hiking trip, which includes Jessie (Eliza Dushku), Carly (Emmanuelle Chriqui), Scott (Jeremy Sisto), Francine (Lindy Booth) and Evan (Kevin Zegers). Their car's tires were punctured by barbwire strung across the road. Francine and Evan stay with the cars, while the remainder of the group goes for help. Meanwhile the two who stayed behind are killed by the cannibals. Francine goes looking for Evan and finds his ear. She is then attacked and killed by a mountain man, getting barbed wire wrapped around her mouth.

Meanwhile, the others come across a isolated cabin. They discover that the cabin has many grisly horrors inside, such as entrails in a fridge and body parts in the bathtub. The cabin is home to a group of three cannibalistic mountain men, who are horribly disfigured due to generations of inbreeding.

They hide within the house when the cannibals come back home. The group is forced to watch as Francine is cut up and eaten. After the cannibals fall asleep the group tries to escape but accidentally wake them. A confrontation erupts with the disfigured men and the group flee through the woods. They succeed in stealing the cannibals' truck but Scott is killed when a cannibal shoots him with arrows.

Then the remaining three survivors hit a dead end in the road and continue on foot, meanwhile the cannibals track them. Eventually they end up at an old watch tower in hopes of finding a radio or rangers. There they find a radio but get no response. Someone responds just as the cannibals reach the tower and alerts the cannibals to the group's whereabouts. The cannibals then proceed to burn down the tower, but the three escape by jumping into a nearby tree. Unfortunately, Carly is killed by a cannibal who swings an axe into her mouth after he climbed up the tree.

The remaining two people, Chris and Jessie, climb out of the tree and hide in a cave until the next morning. They make their way through the woods and find a road down the hill. However, the mountain men find them, push Chris down the hill and capture Jessie and take her back to their cabin. Chris finds a police officer on the road who says he heard their call from the radio, however the policeman is shot in the eye with an arrow by one of the cannibals. Then Chris tries to start the cops car but doesn't have the key. One of the cannibals shoots arrows at the car. Chris then hides in a bush as the cannibal puts the cop's body in the back of his car and drives back to the cabin, Chris hangs onto the bottom of the car. When they arrive at the cabin, Chris finds Jessie tied up to a bed. He goes in and unties her and the two end up destroying the cannibals and their cabin by setting it on fire and they make it out of the woods alive. However, at least one cannibal survives, as shown in the ending credits.

I don't ever want to see it again, I always think I can handle it...but at the end..I don't :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

wow! that sounds really good! now i want to see it!! :roftl::das:

Thanks!!

Have you seen "The others"?

I just googled it and they showed me.. http://www.freewebs.com/wrong-turn2/wrong%20turn.jpg

Edited by babuccia

wow! that sounds really good! now i want to see it!! :roftl::das:

Thanks!!

Have you seen "The others"?

I just googled it and they showed me.. http://www.freewebs.com/wrong-turn2/wrong%20turn.jpg

Don't!!!! :roftl: it scared me so much...

but I've never seen ''The others'' and I don't think I'm gonna watch it in the future:naughty:

Hiya!!!

The last movie I have seen was.......... Burn after read. It was really good! Its fun and sad at the end................. The only thing I didnt like at all was the end, I expected it to be better.

And I love horror movies!!! And The others is not really scary, I didnt like it, its just abput a women and her 2 kids trying to get some gohst out of her house............. I felt really dissapointed when I saw it.

Oh, I love Johnny Depp and Chrisitan Bale movies too :wub2:

did you notice that guy (who sells those drugs, with long hair..erm, his name was Seul or something.. anyway.. it s the guy from Spiderman:roftl: ( i meant that Harry) :roftl:

Yeah I did! I was like "oooh Harry looks nice with long hair!" and my friend was like "yeah he actually has long hair all the time, he just had to cut it for Spiderman!" :naughty:

This I can highly recommend:

The Son of Rambow

English, so touching, about two boys.

Notice the music, for one moment they played Depech Modes, I just can’t get enough!

It was a very cute scene.:wub2:

Martian Child

Films like this makes me sometimes wonder, where do they find all those child actors.

A very good movie.:thumb_yello:

The bucket list.

It’s about two old men, and I really didn’t think it was anything for me, but it was very interesting. In a supporting act was Sean Hayes:wub2: from Will and Grace, this was the first time I saw him in a serious roll and he did it so,so well!:thumb_yello:

Don't!!!! it scared me so much...

but I've never seen ''The others'' and I don't think I'm gonna watch it in the future:

haha i really like The others.. it's not so bloody or something but when you watch it till the end it's sooooo scary!!! i recommend it!:thumb_yello:

Hiya!!!

The last movie I have seen was.......... Burn after read. It was really good! Its fun and sad at the end................. The only thing I didnt like at all was the end, I expected it to be better.

And I love horror movies!!! And The others is not really scary, I didnt like it, its just abput a women and her 2 kids trying to get some gohst out of her house............. I felt really dissapointed when I saw it.

Oh, I love Johnny Depp and Chrisitan Bale movies too

hey Isa! you know girl.. i sent a mail to you recently! :fisch:

did you watch it till the end? :shocked: it was scary!

Yeah I did! I was like "oooh Harry looks nice with long hair!" and my friend was like "yeah he actually has long hair all the time, he just had to cut it for Spiderman!"

Really??? I thought he is always with short hair i have seen him like that for ever:blink: anyway- he rocks! lol

This I can highly recommend:

The Son of Rambow

English, so touching, about two boys.

Notice the music, for one moment they played Depech Modes, I just can’t get enough!

It was a very cute scene.

Martian Child

Films like this makes me sometimes wonder, where do they find all those child actors.

A very good movie.:

The bucket list.

It’s about two old men, and I really didn’t think it was anything for me, but it was very interesting. In a supporting act was Sean Hayes:wub2: from Will and Grace, this was the first time I saw him in a serious roll and he did it so,so well!:thumb_yello:

omg, i really want to see that Bucket list! i saw the trailer when i searched for Sean's videos.. awww i love him:wub2:

Really??? I thought he is always with short hair i have seen him like that for ever:blink: anyway- he rocks! lol

Maybe my friend was wrong actually cos come to think of it, most actors have to keep their hair shortish cos there are more jobs for short haired actors :naughty:

omg, i really want to see that Bucket list! i saw the trailer when i searched for Sean's videos.. awww i love him:wub2:

Yes you should absolutely do that!:thumb_yello:

In most of his, very few, roles he has been shaping that almost stereotype gay guy but in this one he is so different, I almost didn't recognise him first!:wink2:

I can see a great future for him now that you know how good of an actor he really is!

I love him too, and I think he's great in W&G!:wub2:

Maybe my friend was wrong actually cos come to think of it, most actors have to keep their hair shortish cos there are more jobs for short haired actors :naughty:

haha yeah, maybe:naughty:

i just googled his name and they showed me all of his pics with short hair:naughty:

Yes you should absolutely do that!:thumb_yello:

In most of his, very few, roles he has been shaping that almost stereotype gay guy but in this one he is so different, I almost didn't recognise him first!:wink2:

I can see a great future for him now that you know how good of an actor he really is!

I love him too, and I think he's great in W&G!:wub2:

I agree with you! though i havent seen him in so many movies but i have enough of W&G to tell that he is a super good actor! :thumb_yello: And so cute too :wub2::das:

I agree with you! though i havent seen him in so many movies but i have enough of W&G to tell that he is a super good actor! :thumb_yello: And so cute too :wub2::das:

I did a little resource and he has not been in so many movies, which is a shame!

What I like so much about him is that he doesn’t shy away from the fact that he is gay:wub2: I think it’s brave and groundbreaking!:thumb_yello:

http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=sean+hayes&x=14&y=6

I did a little resource and he has not been in so many movies, which is a shame!

What I like so much about him is that he doesn’t shy away from the fact that he is gay:wub2: I think it’s brave and groundbreaking!:thumb_yello:

http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=sean+hayes&x=14&y=6

are you sure that he's a gay??:shocked: I have read everywhere that he doesnt talk about is he or not a gay:blink:

are you sure that he's a gay??:shocked: I have read everywhere that he doesnt talk about is he or not a gay:blink:

Not 100% sure, but it's often talked about.

Have you seen the behind sceens clips in W&G?:wink2:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005003/bio

But it's not mentioned in this biography about him, rather the opposite!

My gaydar is in full range though!:naughty:

Not 100% sure, but it's often talked about.

Have you seen the behind sceens clips in W&G?:wink2:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005003/bio

But it's not mentioned in this biography about him, rather the opposite!

My gaydar is in full range though!:naughty:

hey, i havent seen that one.. i think so .. :blink: I mean- what was he doing there?:naughty:

hey Isa! you know girl.. i sent a mail to you recently! :fisch:

did you watch it till the end? :shocked: it was scary!

Really??? I didnt recieved it!!! I was gonna email you today anyway....

Wait...... You are not talking about the one you send me on Sunday? Cause if its that one, I read it and replayed back..........

Yes, I saw it till the end. I dont like to see just half a movie......... And it was as scary and bored as Hich School Musical (no offenses). Have you seen "The Orfanage" (I thinks thats the name on english)?? That one is way better!!! Even "Abre los ojos" was more scary than The Others (and that wasnt a horror movie, btw is the original of that crap called Vanilla Sky).

Really??? I didnt recieved it!!! I was gonna email you today anyway....

Wait...... You are not talking about the one you send me on Sunday? Cause if its that one, I read it and replayed back..........

Yes, I saw it till the end. I dont like to see just half a movie......... And it was as scary and bored as Hich School Musical (no offenses). Have you seen "The Orfanage" (I thinks thats the name on english)?? That one is way better!!! Even "Abre los ojos" was more scary than The Others (and that wasnt a horror movie, btw is the original of that crap called Vanilla Sky).

yea i'm talking about the mail i sent you on sunday but i havent received a mail back from you!! :huh: again:thumbdown: And i sent some songs today too:blink: