Movie thread

babuccia

No no listen, it's an awesome movie, not for children at all! it even has some scary parts but most of all- fantasy with amazing effects (same director of "Lord of the Rings") and so emotional and intense... I cried like a baby at the end for the 4th time:aah:

WATCH IT:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::huglove:

Okay, I'll most definitely watch it. :teehee: The film sounds really really good so it's on my watch list, now I just need to find time for it :aah:

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I saw 22 jump street the other day. I loved it, it was amazing even better than the first movie. All I want to do is to look myself in a room and watch it over and over :aah: It's so funny. :lmfao:

[YOUTUBE]eqBePUi0I04[/YOUTUBE]

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw the best movie yesterday: Gone Girl.It's nothing like anything I've watched before, I can't really describe it but you have to see it. It's one of the best films I've ever seen.

Gone Girl was an excellent movie :thumb_up:

I just watched Toy Story 3, it was on TV. Its very cute, i'd seen it once before tho

• 8 months later...

Did anyone watch The Danish Girl?

I haven't yet but it's definitely on my "to watch" list!

The last films i watched were "Trainwreck" and "The Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials". They were both pretty good, Trainwreck made me laugh.

I haven't yet but it's definitely on my "to watch" list!

The last films i watched were "Trainwreck" and "The Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials". They were both pretty good, Trainwreck made me laugh.

I love Trainwreck, I was certainly surprised by the nudity and stuff but I still love the movie :D John Cena is hilarious in the film!!!

The last films I watched were Suffragette, The Craft and Supercondriaque (It's a french comedy and I love it so much!!!! Dany Boon is awesome) 

I loved Suffragette, it's the best movie i've seen in ages! I was such a history nerd because we studied Women's suffrage in history last year at school so I was fangirling with all the events I knew about :lol: The Craft is from the 90's but it's a movie i'm always re-watching because I love Nancy so much

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5.01.2016 at 12:47 AM, Gavkhar said:

Did anyone watch The Danish Girl?

I did! Eddie Redmayne was brilliant in this movie! :thumb_yello:

I watched lately Dead Silence and Atomic Blonde. In the first one the idea for the film was quite interesting but realization was hopeless, so I do not recommend it. The second one was much better. Super cast and interesting continuation of events :wink2:

Edited by Dominika

• 6 months later...

Oh! I didn't think there was that kind of thread here!
 We're gonna have to make it work again!

Some of my favorite movies:
West side story: Everything is beautiful; the music, the choreography, the intrigue.
Yentl: Because... Barbra Streisand! :wub2:
Twister: I love tornadoes and those crazy hunters + Helen Hunt. :wub2:
All Marcel Pagnol's films for their simple beauties, which speak of the past life.

Edited by Loo