Movie thread

babuccia

yea i'm talking about the mail i sent you on sunday but i havent received a mail back from you!! :huh: again:thumbdown: And i sent some songs today too:blink:

Oh, ok, I will pm that mail to you, when I get to log into msn, have you recieved an email from me yesterday??? I dont know if I got those songs, I couldnt chechk my inbox last night and Im trying now, but msn is not working for me............:thumbdown:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, ok, I will pm that mail to you, when I get to log into msn, have you recieved an email from me yesterday??? I dont know if I got those songs, I couldnt chechk my inbox last night and Im trying now, but msn is not working for me............:thumbdown:

It's awful!! I have not receive ANY mail from you!! last was abou week or more ago!!:thumbdown:

My top 10 are probably:

Alice in Wonderland

Karov La Bayit

Paris, Je T'aime

Au Revoir, Les Enfants

The Virgin Suicides

Clue

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Ghost World

Help!

Rear Window

Really??? I didnt recieved it!!! I was gonna email you today anyway....

Wait...... You are not talking about the one you send me on Sunday? Cause if its that one, I read it and replayed back..........

Yes, I saw it till the end. I dont like to see just half a movie......... And it was as scary and bored as Hich School Musical (no offenses). Have you seen "The Orfanage" (I thinks thats the name on english)?? That one is way better!!! Even "Abre los ojos" was more scary than The Others (and that wasnt a horror movie, btw is the original of that crap called Vanilla Sky).

OMG! "The Orphange" was amazing! I love foreign films. so manyof them are better than american movies.

"Pan's Labyrinth" was amazing too.

The part of "The Orphanage" that scared me most was the part with the bus.:eek:

I was watching it on the computer with my headphones on and I jumped and screamed.

My mom freaked cause she didn't know what happened.:naughty:

Here: http://movie6.net/movie-/

thats a good (but reletively illegal) website for movies.

thats where I watch a good deal of new movies.

My top 10 are probably:

Alice in Wonderland

Karov La Bayit

Paris, Je T'aime

Au Revoir, Les Enfants

The Virgin Suicides

Clue

Ghost World

Help!

Rear Window

I havent seen any of them:shocked:

Anyone who have seen Elegy?:wink2:

mmm... i'm not sure. what's it about?

OMG! "The Orphange" was amazing! I love foreign films. so manyof them are better than american movies.

I was watching it on the computer with my headphones on and I jumped and screamed.

I have The Orphange in my pc.. i'll watch it soon :das:

I havent seen any of them:shocked:

mmm... i'm not sure. what's it about?

I have The Orphange in my pc.. i'll watch it soon :das:

Elegy is about impossible love between an older man and a young woman.

Really good actors and very emotional!:wub2:

The Orphanage, good luck!:roftl:

So, so scary!:naughty:

Really good actors and very emotional!:wub2:

The Orphanage, good luck!:roftl:

So, so scary!:naughty:

Ooooooh!

Sounds like my kind of story.

I love controvercial issues.

thats because I support alost every one of them.

It is scary.

I was watching it alone at night with the headphones on really loud.

I literally screamed like 3 times!

Ooooooh!

Sounds like my kind of story.

I love controvercial issues.

thats because I support alost every one of them.

It is scary.

I was watching it alone at night with the headphones on really loud.

I literally screamed like 3 times!

Wow, you're very brave!:thumb_yello:

I didn't, embarrassing enough, watch it to the end!:blush-anim-cl:

Really good actors and very emotional!

The Orphanage, good luck!

So, so scary!

damn, i have it in my other house.. i want to watch it now :mad3:

well it's better than Ring? :fisch:

I'm going to see the new Bond today :roftl: - not fond of it myself :bleh: - I hope the landscape shots are good :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, good luck!:naughty:

I havent seen any of Bond movies but i already know that i don't like them:roftl:

My top 10 are probably:

Alice in Wonderland

Karov La Bayit

Paris, Je T'aime

Au Revoir, Les Enfants

The Virgin Suicides

Clue

Ghost World

Help!

Rear Window

Is The virgin suicides as good as the book?? Or you havent read it??

And which movie is Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind??? Is the one with Jim Carrey??? (titles things..............)

Those two movies are really good!!! Actually, Pan's labyrinth is in my top 10!

And The Orphanage is really scary!! At first, I didnt think that it will be so good, but it was!!

damn, i have it in my other house.. i want to watch it now :mad3:

well it's better than Ring? :fisch:

Oh, good luck!:naughty:

I havent seen any of Bond movies but i already know that i don't like them:roftl:

Way better!!! And so much more scary!!!

Is The virgin suicides as good as the book?? Or you havent read it??

And which movie is Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind??? Is the one with Jim Carrey??? (titles things..............)

Yea, I've read it. I'm a big Jeffrey Eugenides fan.

To be honest, it's almost EXACTLY like the book. Like, word-for-word. There's very little difference in the monologue. Except, (SPOILER)at the end of the movie, the last four girls all die at once, unlike the book.(/SPOILER)

And yea, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is the one with Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet.

And yea, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is the one with Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet.

Mark Ruffalo:wub2:has a part in this movie too, he is a really good actor.

I especially love him in In rumor has is it with Jennifer Aniston, In the Cut with Meg Ryan and Life without me, which is an incredibly strong film about a young mother who gets cancer and have, I think, two months to live.

The director of this movie is a woman and if you get the chans to see the DVD don't forget to watch the Extra material were she is talking about filmmaking and other interesting things.:thumb_yello:

The last movie i watched was "La vie En Rose" about the amazing Edith Piaf.

This is one of the strongest bio movies i have seen, very well done and i completely understand why the leading star lady won an Oscar last year. I highly recommand to watch it.

The next movie i must see is "Quantum Of Solace", the new James Bond movie. I am not a Bond fan usually but it looks really good.

Oh, just found out, I know that one, even have bought it.

Not really lighthearted easy watching material. I remember having found it slightly odd when I watched it. I may have to watch it again.

I also remember having seen Au revoir, les enfants. It's been a while but it was really a touching one.

I would like to mention it in a line with Les Choristes.

I have the Virgin Suicides book here as well, just never got round to read it, strangely, although I really loved Middlesex.

I've never seen the movie, maybe I should wait with that until I have read the novel?

... and the new Bond was life-threateningly boring. I guess you need to be a fan of the whole concept to actually like it. I also never got what is supposed to be so breathtakingly sexeh about Daniel Craig :blink:

Edited by violet_sky

I thought he was really REALLY good in 'The Zodiac' too. He seems nice.

Oh, just found out, I know that one, even have bought it.

Not really lighthearted easy watching material. I remember having found it slightly odd when I watched it. I may have to watch it again.

I also remember having seen Au revoir, les enfants. It's been a while but it was really a touching one.

I would like to mention it in a line with Les Choristes.

I have the Virgin Suicides book here as well, just never got round to read it, strangely, although I really loved Middlesex.

I've never seen the movie, maybe I should wait with that until I have read the novel?

The first time I saw Eternal Sunshine, I was like... 14? I didn't really understand it. In fact, I didn't like it BECAUSE I didn't understand it. But I decided to watch it again about a year later and it was a little better, and then I watched it again and it was great. Weird!

Middlesex was much better than The Virgin Suicides in my opinion. I read Middlesex before I read The Virgin Suicides though (I read Middlesex about two years ago). I saw the movie first, but that's just because there was an actor in it I wanted to see. Then I read the book and was like "This is... word for word... like the film..."

Yea, I've read it. I'm a big Jeffrey Eugenides fan.

To be honest, it's almost EXACTLY like the book. Like, word-for-word. There's very little difference in the monologue. Except, (SPOILER)at the end of the movie, the last four girls all die at once, unlike the book.(/SPOILER)

Oh, then its not very different. I really want to see the film, but it seem that its scaping from me!!! Everytime the play it on tv, I have something really important to do, so I cant watch it.......

And Eternal Sunshine............... The title in spanish is Olvidate de mí, wich means Forget about me!! Thats why I wasnt sure if it was the same movie. I havent watch it yet, but hope to do it soon.

I especially love him in In rumor has is it with Jennifer Aniston, In the Cut with Meg Ryan and Life without me, which is an incredibly strong film about a young mother who gets cancer and have, I think, two months to live.

The director of this movie is a woman and if you get the chans to see the DVD don't forget to watch the Extra material were she is talking about filmmaking and other interesting things.:thumb_yello:

I love Mark Ruffalo!!! Didnt know he was on that film too!! I will try to see that movie soon, and will try my best to rent the DVD to see the extras! Thanks for the recomendation!

I thought he was really REALLY good in 'The Zodiac' too. He seems nice.

The first time I saw Eternal Sunshine, I was like... 14? I didn't really understand it. In fact, I didn't like it BECAUSE I didn't understand it. But I decided to watch it again about a year later and it was a little better, and then I watched it again and it was great. Weird!

Middlesex was much better than The Virgin Suicides in my opinion. I read Middlesex before I read The Virgin Suicides though (I read Middlesex about two years ago). I saw the movie first, but that's just because there was an actor in it I wanted to see. Then I read the book and was like "This is... word for word... like the film..."

I have never read Middlesex................ Who is the writer?:boxed:

And Eternal Sunshine............... The title in spanish is Olvidate de mí, wich means Forget about me!! Thats why I wasnt sure if it was the same movie. I havent watch it yet, but hope to do it soon.

I have never read Middlesex................ Who is the writer?:boxed:

Really? That's so weird! Well, I think it's weird anyway. It sounds nothing like the original title, also considering that the English title was taken from a poem by Alexander Pope. "How happy is the blameless vestal's lot, the world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned."

And Jeffrey Eugenides wrote Middlesex. Same guy that wrote 'The Virgin Suicides'

Really? That's so weird! Well, I think it's weird anyway. It sounds nothing like the original title, also considering that the English title was taken from a poem by Alexander Pope. "How happy is the blameless vestal's lot, the world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned."

And Jeffrey Eugenides wrote Middlesex. Same guy that wrote 'The Virgin Suicides'

I know!!! We always have those weird titles for movies in spanish, they never choose something similar to the original :thumbdown:

I have never read that poem, but the piece you wrote sounds really beautiful! I will search for it!

Oh, ok! I will search through internet and see what I can find about it!

• 2 weeks later...
oh, this looks like a great thread :thumb_yello:

ive been lately watching "wild child", "twilight", "Chrictina, Vikie Barselona"(dont know the english name), and "my best friends girlfriend".

all of them were good, but TWILIGHT, is a peace of genious.

i love it :punk:

Hey Liene :das:

I watched Wild Child too, loved it! :D

and i'm thinking about to see "Twilight"but not sure about it :blink:

I watched Patversme today! a great movie!

I saw The Boy in the Striped Pajamas the other day.

Absolutely insane movie.

Predictable to an extent but you'll absolutely leave the theatre in tears.

I don't want to say it was good because of what it was about and what happened. But I guess I recommend it.

I saw The Boy in the Striped Pajamas the other day.

Absolutely insane movie.

Predictable to an extent but you'll absolutely leave the theatre in tears.

I don't want to say it was good because of what it was about and what happened. But I guess I recommend it.

Hello :bye:

so it was good or bad? :naughty: