Michael Jackson

♥Dancing Machine♥

What do you think of him???

I bet even here are some idiotic haters...or am I just too suspicious???:shocked:

I love my man' date='if he's 30 years younger,LOL....

don't wanna say what:mf_lustslow:[/quote']

Ohh i've been a big fan of mj since I was one years old :D (i'm 23 now)

I think he's a great, talented perfomer & I'm still a fan!!! sadly I've never seen him live:thumbdown: & I'm gutted

have you ever seen him live??

ohh & have you seen the pics of Mika that are a bit Michael Jackson esque???

ohh & btw may I say welcome to the mfc :bye:

love your user name btw

Ohh i've been a big fan of mj since I was one years old :D (i'm 23 now)

I think he's a great, talented perfomer & I'm still a fan!!! sadly I've never seen him live:thumbdown: & I'm gutted

have you ever seen him live??

ohh & have you seen the pics of Mika that are a bit Michael Jackson esque???

ohh & btw may I say welcome to the mfc :bye:

love your user name btw

Nope,I didn't,but he announced a tour so I'm gonna die to see him live!I'm gonna propose him there,LOL

I'm Michael fans for three years and he didn't have any tour since '95,history tour was his last!

No I haven't seen pics,But I'd love too!Can you give me the Link or the name of the tread???

and my username is jackson5's song,LOL

thanks 4 reply!

Nope' date='I didn't,but he announced a tour so I'm gonna die to see him live!I'm gonna propose him there,LOL

I'm Michael fans for three years and he didn't have any tour since '95,history tour was his last!

No I haven't seen pics,But I'd love too!Can you give me the Link or the name of the tread???

and my username is jackson5's song,LOL

thanks 4 reply![/quote']

ohh I didn't know at 1st that you were only 14 until I went to your profile :D

Yeah I have the pics somewhere I shall post them in my Mikagasmic thread for you :wink2: (that's under Mika chat if you haven't be to Mikagasmics yet)

yeah I like that song dancing machine it's great isn't it:punk: I like that & blame it on the boogie & can you feel it from the jacksons

yeah' date='can you feel it is my favorite jackson5 song,and my favorite The Jacksons song is I want you back!:punk:

Yay,you rock,I never knew there was someone who loves Michael!:)[/quote']

wow thanks:blush-anim-cl: oh yeah I'm not the only mj fan here you know :punk: believe me you'll find quite a few :D

i'm just off to post the mika mj esque pic in the mikagasmic thread right now (i've found one so far i just need to look for the others :punk:) I'll post the one i've just found now & then any others i find I'll post there when I find them ok:thumb_yello:

I'm a big fan also. Michael is a great talented performer! I saw him live in Warsaw, Poland in September 1996. I was at the venue since 5 a.m. and had place in the first row:naughty: I'll never forget it - 125 000 fans made an unbelievable atmosphere!!!!!! I dont know if he can still make a tour but if ever he does, I'm in the first row again!

Welcome Dancing Machine! My favourite tracks are 'Man In The Mirror' and ...all the rest:mf_lustslow:

I'm a big fan also. Michael is a great talented performer! I saw him live in Warsaw, Poland in September 1996. I was at the venue since 5 a.m. and had place in the first row:naughty: I'll never forget it - 125 000 fans made an unbelievable atmosphere!!!!!! I dont know if he can still make a tour but if ever he does, I'm in the first row again!

Welcome Dancing Machine! My favourite tracks are 'Man In The Mirror' and ...all the rest:mf_lustslow:

thanks for welcome!I can't believe there are so many Michael fans over here!I'm nicely suprised!You saw him in live:shocked:,that's one of my dreams!and yeah,he announced a tour,so you gonna be in first row again:D

so am I!My favorite tracks are eaten alive(feat diana ross),somebody's watchin me(feat rockwell),state of shock(feat. mick jagger) but the most special one is leave me alone and give in to me!

WOW

I love this site,LOL!

Yes, Somebody's Watching Me:punk:!!!

THe day before MJ concert I spent the whole afternoon in front of Marriott hotel - it was worth it! He came and walked around the barriers and at one point was soooooooo close - like 1.5 metre! Michael was wearing a mask, but his eyes were so adorable and pitch black - unbelievable! I'll try to scan and post a pic later on this week.

Yay,ur great!I wish I could see him in person,but I've been fan for only three years and he didn't have any upcoming tours...I hope I'll see his legendary peformance one day,I hope I could at least give him a kiss in his cheek for being such genius:)

I love him:mf_lustslow:

I love Mika:wub2:

What do you think of him???

I bet even here are some idiotic haters...or am I just too suspicious???:shocked:

I love my man' date='if he's 30 years younger,LOL....

don't wanna say what:mf_lustslow:[/quote']

I used to be a big fan of his music when i was a teenager. My friend and i even had competitions at some points on who likes him better. :roftl:

I still listen to his early music but that's about it.

Yes.

He was one of a kind when he was at the peak of his career but not it is all vanished...too bad. :boxed:

even I got to admit,that he's little bizzare now...but it's still nice 2 have fans that are loyal...we will stand by his ide filled with hope,filled with pride,when it seems all his dreams come undone:wub2::wub2:

LIon king lyrics:mf_lustslow:

• 3 weeks later...

Whooooo, i am hoping to get tickets on presale for july.

10 shows in the o2 London, this is beyond my expectations!

I WANNE SEE HIM!!!!!!!!!

I saw himin 96,97 and 99...

I c.a.n.t. waiiiiiiit.

He is one of the best the world has ever had, but he screwed himself up...big time:thumbdown:

His music is amazing, and will be played for years and years. But I think he couldn't handle his status of being a pop icon or something...he made some bad decisions in his life...

He is one of the best the world has ever had, but he screwed himself up...big time:thumbdown:

His music is amazing, and will be played for years and years. But I think he couldn't handle his status of being a pop icon or something...he made some bad decisions in his life...

I agree.

When i see him,i feel sad.

I feel sorry for him,he never had a normal life.