Michael Jackson

♥Dancing Machine♥

• 2 weeks later...

We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance.

He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago -- we're told his mother is on the way to visit him.

UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.

UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA.

UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well."

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-rushed-to-the-hospital/

He was pushing himself too hard to prepare this tour and he is in bad shape for years....

Come on, Jacko! :tears:

• 3 months later...

Awww.

I LOVE Michael.

I am soo sad he has passed. :((

I still can't believe he's not with us.

He is genius, a legend. A person like him doesn't come along once in a lifetime or once in 100 years. A person like him comes along ONCE.

No one will be as half as legendary as he was.

I miss him dearly.

• 4 months later...
A Prince Beats A King (Of Pop)

Posted Wed Apr 8, 2009 by Paul Grein in Chart Watch

Who would you say has amassed more top 10 albums, Prince or his one-time arch-rival, Michael Jackson? As of this week, the answer is Prince, and that's true even when you give Michael credit for albums he recorded with his brothers. LotusFlow3r, which enters The Billboard 200 at #2, is Prince's 14th top 10 album. Jackson has notched 13--seven on his own and six with the Jackson 5, later known as the Jacksons. Though Prince and Jackson have been considered rivals since the early ‘80s, Prince owes a big debt to Jackson's trailblazing. 1999 was released five weeks before Thriller, but it hit the top 10 only after Thriller had clocked a few months at #1--and, significantly, only after Jackson's mega-hits "Billie Jean" and "Beat It" broke down MTV's resistance to playing videos by black artists. 1999 ultimately logged 11 weeks in the top 10, no match for Thriller's 78 weeks, but enough to establish Prince as a star. Prince's follow-up, Purple Rain did far better than it would have had Thriller not paved the way. Purple Rain logged 24 consecutive weeks at #1, spawned five hit singles and brought Prince an Oscar and three Grammys.

hmm yeah but has prince sold more albums than MJ methinks not lol:roftl: MJ could blow anyone aside with sales even elvis hahaha (no disrespect to prince or elvis btw i don't mind them they just can NEVER match MJ EVER!!!)

Awww.

I LOVE Michael.

I am soo sad he has passed. :((

I still can't believe he's not with us.

He is genius, a legend. A person like him doesn't come along once in a lifetime or once in 100 years. A person like him comes along ONCE.

No one will be as half as legendary as he was.

I miss him dearly.

aww such a sweet post yes he is amazing he always has been & always will be don't be so sad though, there will likely be another chapter coming soon in the life of MJ :wink2: look out for it!

• 7 months later...

Michael Jackson - oh yes I love it!

For everything - a huge heart, angelic voice, I like the look of a man, a fantastic dance, gorgeous music, choreography, a unique clips. Along with Freddie Mercury and Mika are my hope for a better tomorrow:)

Fantastic trio!

He will always be in my heart! : *:wub2:

You are not Alone !! I miss you and love !

Edited by billie jean

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last week. I had no idea I wasn't allowed to take photos (totally did NOT see the sign at the entrance!) The last photo I took before I had to hand my camera over to coat check was MJ's glove. Let me tell you, it's amazing in person. Single handedly one of the best things in that building!

Edited by iadoremika

• 2 months later...
Billie Jean

What's your favourite song?

It's very hard to choose, there are so many different categories, I love Human Nature, Dirty Diana, Man in the Mirror , BJ ofcourse, They Don't Care About Us, Hollywood Tonight, I love them all :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...