Cheryl Cole

A. Clay

CHERYL COLE

GirlsAloud_468x353.jpg

contactmusic.com

GIRLS ALOUD - COLE TO PEN ROMANCE BOOKS?

GIRLS ALOUD star CHERYL COLE has reportedly landed a $7.3 million (£5 million) deal to write romantic novels. The British singer is set to pen a series of 'chick-lit' books, which are aimed at young women, worth up to $1.43 million (£1 million) each for publishing house HarperCollins.

The stories will chronicle the highs and lows of a woman's bid to find romance, reports Britain's The People newspaper.

A source tells the publication, "She was a singing star in Girls Aloud, but after her instant success as a judge on X Factor she's reached another level.

"Girl fans love her and they will all want to read her books. She's been offered a deal for four or five romantic novels which could be worth up to £5 million.

"She hadn't previously thought of writing, but she's come around to the idea."

02/02/2009 01:26:25 AM

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/cole%20to%20pen%20romance%20books_1093496

GIRLS ALOUD on "W"--

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls_Aloud

Edited by A. Clay

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheryl Cole fattens up for climb

10/02/2009

Cheryl Cole has been told to put on weight for her charity climb up Mount Kilimanjaro.

The fragile Girls Aloud singer, whose weight was a big talking point at the end of last year, has been told to "bulk up" before she climbs the mountain

in Tanzania in aid of Comic Relief.

A source close to the star told Heat magazine: "She's not too skinny to do the trek any more - she's put on weight and has been putting her heart and soul into the training. She's been working hard with Ashley's instructor practically every day."

Cheryl, who plans to climb the 5,981m mountain at the end of this month,

is said to be taking the trip very seriously.

______

Alesha Dixon: I'm looking forward to sharing tent with Girls Aloud

Feb 10 2009 Beverley Lyons and Laura Sutherland

ALESHA Dixon can't wait to cuddle up to Girls Aloud stars Cheryl Cole and Kimberley Walsh.

The trio are sharing a tent when they climb Mount Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief with six other celebrities.

And the Breathe Slow singer told Real Radio's Paul Harper: "It's so cold up there, we'll need one another to cuddle up to. That's what girls do."

"I don't know what the boys will do to keep warm, because they are in tents on their own."

Alesha claimed she has been too busy to train for the fundraiser.

She said: "I'm visualising myself walking up the mountain, and getting to the top. I only have time to mentally prepare.

You can make a lot of things happen with the right attitude. If you really believe something, you can make it happen."

Girls Aloud Stars Talk Comic Relief Kilimanjaro Climb

Published Wednesday, 4th February, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Girls Aloud singers Kimberley Walsh and Cheryl Cole have discussed their forthcoming trek up African mountain Kilimanjaro for charity.

As part of this year's Red Nose Day, the two pop stars will join a celebrity line-up that also boasts Alesha Dixon, Gary Barlow, Ronan Keating, Chris Moyles, Ben Shephard, Denise Van Outen and Fearne Cotten, who will do the 8 day climb to raise money for Comic Relief.

When asked by reporters if she enjoyed camping, Cheryl Cole told the Press Association: "I can't think of anything worse."

It seems her Girls Aloud bandmate Kimberley also has a similar opinion of the great outdoors, as she adds: "We're not like festival girls. We don't do camping at all so that is a real personal challenge for us."

On the challenge, Cole continues: "I actually put myself forward for this so the rest of the girls were all like 'what were you thinking'. But they're all really supportive and will be going to rednoseday.com and supporting us and watching the climb and raising money for us, which is amazing."

Earlier this week, a source claimed Cheryl was feasting on junk food to gain weight for the climb.

MORE--

article-1138602-0353EF18000005DC-796_468x689.jpg

What are you up to in LA, Cheryl?

Trip fuels rumours she is launching career in America

By JILL PAUL

Last updated at 12:44 PM on 07th February 2009

Cheryl Cole was spotted again at Los Angeles Airport, sparking rumours she

is to launch her music and TV career Stateside.

The Girls Aloud star looked stylish in a black fluffy waistcoat, dozens of silver bracelets, a black leather hat, red shoes and carrying a huge Louis Vuitton handbag.

Cheryl, 25, is set to meet Simon Cowell, her fellow judge on the X Factor. There have been reports Cowell is fighting to take her to the States on the heels of her impressive appearance on the programme.

However, her ability to obtain a U.S. work visa may be a challenge because of her 2003 assault conviction - when she punched a toilet attendant in a nightclub.

Cowell is said to have hired lawyers sort out the paperwork required for the visa.

Last month, Cheryl was seen at Zuma restaurant in Knightsbridge meeting with two American gentlemen, reportedly music executives.

She was told she is in big demand, according to a fellow diner.

Cheryl took the British music scene by storm in 2002 after winning Popstars: The Rivals and was recently voted the celebrity women would most like as their best friend in a poll by an internet market research company.

Cheryl did not seem impressed with the rainy conditions in LA but did manage to laugh about it. She was sporting a tattoo on her right hand and chatted on her Blackberry phone before getting into a stretch limousine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1138602/What-LA-Cheryl-Trip-fuels-rumours-launching-career-America.html?ITO=1490

+

Cheryl Cole jets back home after hitting LA party circuit

(and gets a little help carrying her luggage)

By CHRIS JOHNSON

Last updated at 10:09 AM on 11th February 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1141242/Cheryl-Cole-jets-home-hitting-LA-party-circuit-gets-little-help-carrying-luggage.html?ITO=1490

Edited by A. Clay

41503639zs2.jpg

Cheryl Cole's Mika meeting

*http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jTX997e0qkykM1vU54zZWfnrVa9A

and

Cheryl Cole's Mika music

Thursday, 12 February 2009

Mika is writing songs for Cheryl Cole.

The Girls Aloud singer, who has been inundated with requests to collaborate with other artists, met the 'Lollipop' hitmaker during a recent trip to Los Angeles to discuss working together.

A source said: "Mika is in the US working on his new album. He went for dinner with the chief of Universal records and Cheryl was invited along too.

"They were speaking about their plans for the future and Mika said he'd love to work on her solo material.

"Cheryl has a lot of offers on the table now and is considering her next move. Mika might be a bit poppy for her R'n'B tastes but she was flattered to be involved."

Although the band - Cheryl, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Kimberley Walsh and Nicola Roberts - insist they have no plans to split up, the five members are expected to work on solo ventures when they take a break later this year.

Sarah and Kimberley are also set to take on acting projects, while Nadine is planning to extend her business portfolio - which includes several properties in America. Nicola will work on developing her make-up range, Dainty Doll.

© BANG Media International

- - - -

mika_855_19022144_0_0_7008347_300.jpg

contactmusic.com

GIRLS ALOUD - MIKA TO WORK WITH CHERYL COLE?

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/mika%20to%20work%20with%20cheryl%20cole_1094720

and

Mika 'wants to work with Cheryl Cole'

Thursday, February 12 2009, 4:37am EST

By Mayer Nissim

Mika reportedly wants to work with Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole on some solo material.

According to The Sun, the singer-songwriter was having a meal with the X Factor judge in the US when he made the offer.

A source said: "Mika is in the States working on his new album. He went for dinner with the chief of Universal records and Cheryl was invited along too.

"They were chatting about their plans for the future and Mika said he'd love to work on her solo material."

The source added that Cole was "flattered" to be asked to the meeting, though she may think that Mika is "too poppy" for her R&B tastes.

Cole was spotted in Los Angeles earlier this month, which fuelled rumours of her launching a music and television career in the US.

- - - -

Cheryl & Mika?

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/celebrity-gossip/cheryl-mika/buzz

and

http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/090212/340/ig5pz.html&e=l_news_dm

84710418-122-200lo.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

cheryl460.jpg

Cole 'Vogue' cover increases sales

Friday, February 13 2009, 1:12pm EST

By David Balls, Entertainment Reporter

Cheryl Cole's appearance on the cover of Vogue has resulted in record sales of the monthly magazine.

The Girls Aloud star helped shift 240,000 copies of the February issue, up 20% on the average circulation for the first half of 2008.

Vogue publisher Stephen Quinn told The Guardian that extended coverage in the press has helped boost the publication's sales but added that celebrity cover shots would remain a rarity.

"I would be worried if the magazine was relentlessly putting a celebrity like that on the cover," he said.

"The girl has clearly got it, whatever it is, I was going to say the X Factor, I know that she is on that programme although I never watch it."

The magazine, which has seen a 20% fall in advertising pages in the last quarter, recently increased its cover price by 10p to £3.90.

article-1105185-02F14ECD000005DC-235_468x351.jpg

http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a146596/cole-vogue-cover-increases-sales.html

and

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/feb/12/cheryl-cole-helps-lift-vogue-sales

Edited by A. Clay

Cheryl Cole joins Mount Kilimanjaro charity trek

Feb 13 2009 by Lisa Hutchinson, Evening Chronicle

SINGER Cheryl Cole is getting ready to make a mountain of money for charity by climbing Africa’s highest peak.

The Heaton-born star is used to being on top of the world with Girls Aloud, but she will reach a new peak this month when she heads to the 19,340ft (5894 metres) summit of Mount Kilimanjaro.

And she’s calling on North East businesses to help.

She will join fellow Girls Aloud singer Kimberley Walsh and other stars including Gary Barlow, Alesha Dixon, Denise Van Outen, Ronan Keating, Ben Shephard and Chris Moyles on the Comic Relief expedition.

They aim to raise cash for charity to help combat malaria and other diseases in Africa, as well as projects in the UK. Cheryl, 25, said: “The BT Red Nose Climb will be one of the toughest things I’ll ever do, but I know it won’t be as tough as the situations faced by millions every day.”

The celebs are training for the ascent.

On the climb, they will pass through almost every type of environment from tropical rainforest and desert, to alpine meadows and arctic conditions.

The man responsible for their physical and mental training is Prof Greg Whyte, who helped David Walliams train for his swim across the Channel in 2006.

Together with BT bosses, she is encouraging companies across the region to support the campaign and help Comic Relief.

BT is also covering the cost of the stars’ attempt and an hour-long documentary of the attempt which will be shown on BBC1 during the week leading up to Red Nose Day on March 13.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-evening-chronicle/2009/02/13/cheryl-cole-joins-mount-kilimanjaro-charity-trek-72703-22921894/

AND

article-0-034617A0000005DC-495_233x556.jpg

Star trek:

Cheryl Cole to lead the pack as celebrities climb

Mount Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Last updated at 2:27 PM on 02nd February 2009

Might need to find some sensible footwear, Cheryl: Mrs Cole will climb Mount Kilimanjaro to raise money for Comic Relief

Cheryl Cole is trading in her life of luxury for a gruelling trek up Mount Kilimanjaro.

The singer and her Girls Aloud bandmate Kimberley Walsh are taking part in the eight-day climb up Tanzania to raise money for Comic Relief, every second of which will be filmed and aired in the run up to Red Nose Day on March 13.

Cheryl, who is in the throes of a vigorous training regime, said: 'I’ve got blisters on every toe of both feet.

'We are used to getting in good shape when we are on tour. The dancing really keeps us fit but this is totally different.

'I sent Kimberley a text the other night after a 12-mile walk on the treadmill. When I went to bed I honestly thought I wouldn’t be able to get up in the morning.'

Kimberley , 27, said: 'The make-up and hair thing's obviously not good. The comfort's good, the clothes are comfy and that's more important.'

Cheryl, 25, dressed in the team uniform of tracksuit bottoms and Red Nose Day T-shirt, added that while she and Walsh may not look glamorous, they would act as a crutch for one another.

'If we didn't have each other I think I'd struggle to get up there,' she said, 'so I think we're at a bit of an advantage having each other.'

The pair are attempting to reach the top of Africa's highest mountain along with Gary Barlow, Alesha Dixon, Ben Shephard, Chris Moyles, Denise Van Outen, Fearne Cotton and Ronan Keating.

The journey is 38-year-old Take That singer Barlow's brainchild, a challenge he said he hoped would "raise a mountain of cash" to provide people in Tanzania with mosquito nets that could protect against fatal malaria-spreading mosquito bites.

It has not been an easy training regime so far as the celebrities try to prepare for Kilimanjaro's crippling altitudes, and some of the team have been working harder than others.

Radio One DJ Chris Moyles, 34, said: 'I've been running, walking, not drinking - that's the hardest. The last couple of weeks me and a couple of the boys have been training in an oxygen chamber, which is ridiculously stupid.'

He added that he was looking forward to his first drink and hoped it would be at the top of the mountain: 'At the Mount Kilimanjaro Arms, apparently it's lovely so I can't wait to get there,' he said.

The group also joked they may have a sing-a-long around the campfire. Cole said she had considered taking a banjo along, while Cotton suggested they sing a version of Take That's Back For Good.

However, the team laughed off suggestions of recreating Swedish pop group Abba's 1976 hit Fernando, the video of which is filmed around a campfire.

The nine celebrities will start their climb up Mount Kilimanjaro, which stands 19,340ft above sea level, at the end of February.

This year the McCartney sisters, Stella and Mary, are also involved in raising money for the cause with a range of charity T-shirts for T K Maxx.

David Bailey's famous shot of Morecambe and Wise and a Linda McCartney shot of the Beatles feature on T-shirts designed by Stella, modelled by Keira Knightley in a campaign snapped by Mary.

Other friends persuaded to take part include Claudia Schiffer, Sienna Miller and Gwyneth Paltrow. Red noses all of a sudden look like a must-have accessory.

To sponsor the team in the Red Nose Climb visit:

http://www.rednoseday.com/sponsortheteam

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1134092/Star-trek-Cheryl-Cole-lead-pack-celebrities-climb-Mount-Kilimanjaro-Comic-Relief.html

+

speaking%20clock.jpg

Chris Moyles and Girls Aloud trained for mountain climb by Marlow professor

10:40am Saturday 21st February 2009

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/4143387.Chris_Moyles_and_Girls_Aloud_trained_for_mountain_climb_by_Marlow_professor/

Edited by A. Clay

MISCELLANEOUS CHATTER about:

SNN3103A3G-280_723202a.jpg

Simon: I'd like to kiss Cheryl Cole.

SIMON Cowell has revealed his fantasy is to SNOG fellow

X Factor judge Cheryl Cole. 31 Jan 2009 . . .

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dcheryl%2Bcole%26ni%3D20%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dush_mailm%26fr2%3Dtab-web%26xargs%3D0%26pstart%3D1%26b%3D461&w=280&h=390&imgurl=img.thesun.co.uk%2Fmultimedia%2Farchive%2F00723%2FSNN3103A3G-280_723202a.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Fsol%2Fhomepage%2Fshowbiz%2Ftv%2Fx_factor%2Farticle2193878.ece%3FOTC-RSS%26ATTR%3DX%2BFactor&size=35.7kB&name=Simon%3A+I%27d+like+to+kiss+Cheryl+Cole&p=cheryl+cole&type=JPG&oid=145a757ae2751668&no=473&tt=9,999&sigr=131mfe9hr&sigi=1241r4dla&sigb=13pc8729e

Paris Hilton: They'll love Cheryl Cole in the States

Heiress reckons Americans will warm to Girls Aloud star

Tuesday, 3 February 2009 . . .

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/299894/paris-hilton-they-ll-love-cheryl-cole-in-the-states/1/

Cheryl Cole seals her LA dream

Talks with hotshot LA execs give the star direction

Friday, 6 February 2009 . . .

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/300112/cheryl-cole-seals-her-la-dream/1/

Ashley Cole's fears for Cheryl

As she prepares for a 'life-changing' event,

Ashley panics over Cheryl's health

Friday, 13 February 2009 . . .

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/300737/ashley-cole-s-fears-for-cheryl/1/

802258ah-122-447lo.jpg

Cheryl Tweedy is a well known British pop artist and TV presenter. She is most famous for her role in one of the biggest girl bands in the country, Girls Aloud.

As a child, Cheryl won the children’s “World Star of Future Modeling” competition and was voted the “Best Looking Girl of Newcastle” poll. She wasn’t a stranger to TV as a child either, appearing in 2 British Gas adverts and some advertising campaigns for “SCS” and “Eldon Square”

When the young Cheryl Tweedy was just 16, she auditioned and got into the Royal Ballet Summer School, beating 9,000 other applicants into the much coveted dance school. On the back of this, she appeared on the Tyne Tee’s television show “Gimme 5” where she was looking for sponsors to get into the Royal Ballet School.

Despite being offered a place, Cheryl turned down the opportunity, instead following her dreams of becoming a pop star. She decided to apply for a new television talent show, “Popstars: The Rivals”. At her first audition, Cheryl performed “Have You Ever” by S Club 7 and got the thumbs up from the 3 judges. Cheryl went on to fly through the auditions and became part of the winning band, Girls Aloud who took the Christmas number 1 spot with their debut single “Sound of the Underground”.

In July 2006, Cheryl Tweedy became Cheryl Cole when she married English Premiership Footballer, Ashley Cole. The wedding was originally going to be a quiet family affair, but as plans grew, Cheryl and Ashley Cole accepted glossy magazine a deal with OK! This partly financed the wedding ceremony. Cheryl wore a beautiful dress designed by Roberto Cavalli and is reported to be worth £110,000.

The next few years were amazing for Cheryl, Girls Aloud have gone on to become one of the biggest girl groups of all time, with 18 consecutive number one hits to date, a sell-out European 38-date tour in 2008. This reportedly cost an estimated £3 million to stage, with £250,000 worth of pyrotechnics used.

In January 2008, Cheryl’s world fell apart. The Sun revealed evidence of Cheryl’s husband, Ashley Cole had been cheating on her with blonde hairdresser Aimee Walton. He reportedly had sex with the 22 year old at a friends flat, and then went on to beg her to keep things quiet. When she told him she might be pregnant he was reported to have tried buying Aimee off by sending her and her family away on holiday, and provide cash for a private abortion. It turned out Aimee was not pregnant, but Cheryl went off-the-rails for a number of months following Ashley's deceit. After much media-deliberation and 4 months of 'will-she wont-she', Cheryl decided to forgive her man and stand by him.

Just after her marital difficulties, Cheryl was asked to become a judge on the hit ITV Series, The X Factor after Sharon Ozbourne quit. The format is very similar to the process Cheryl went through all those years ago, the process which turned her into a global mega-star and made her the ideal candidate for the job.

Cheryl proved to be an instant hit with viewers thanks to her stunning looks and warm personality. The ratings have gone through the roof and it doesn't take a genius to work out why. Cheryl has been a revelation on the show. She's beautiful, kind, witty, natural and isn't afraid to speak up to Simon Cowell.

Cheryl in her debut year at The X Factor went on to mentor one of her acts, Alexandra Burke to win the series, and that £1 million pound recording contract with Sony BMG. Alexandra released a cover of Leonard Cohen’s song Hallelujah, which awarded Alex the Christmas number 1 spot.

Since Alexandra won the show in December 2008, Cheryl’s band are planning another European tour in 2009, and Cheryl has been asked to remain as judge on the next series, with a massive pay increase from £800,000 per series, to £1.5 million per series. It is not yet known if Cheryl will take up the offer of a 2nd series with Simon Cowell’s show.

Whilst Cheryl’s career goes from strength to strength, we can be sure that Cheryl’s warm personality and stunning looks will remain in the public eye for many years to come.

http://www.cherylanncole.co.uk/

Edited by A. Clay

0-1-53.jpg

Cheryl Cole is too Famous to Push her own Trolley

February 13, 2009

After a short stint in America attending fancy celeb parties and beginning her

overseas career, Cheryl Cole clearly felt she was above pushing trollies . . .

0-6-23.jpg

We are only kidding of course, we’re absolutely loving the fact she found one of those Virgin Air Hostess’s of the telly to push her luggage for her, it’s always glamorous when Cheryl’s involved!

The WAG spent last week over in the US meeting with TV exec’s and attending a very star studded Grammy Awards after party, in order to launch a career in the sates.

Cheryl best not get to involved in her American dream though, because she has the Brit Awards coming up and (literally) a mountain to climb in a couple of weeks, phew it must be tough being Cheryl Cole!

http://www.footballcupleague.com/2009/02/cheryl-cole-is-too-famous-to-push-her-own-trolley/

Edited by A. Clay

I'm not sayin' I like her.

ah. :roftl: so you find all this stuff for people who want it just outta the kindness of your heart? :huglove: i officially nomintae you for sweetest MFC'er of the month. you could be the queen of wikipedia, girl :thumb_yello:

and i'm not mocking you, for the record. :naughty:

ah. :roftl: so you find all this stuff for people who want it just outta the kindness of your heart? :huglove: i officially nomintae you for sweetest MFC'er of the month. you could be the queen of wikipedia, girl :thumb_yello:

sSc_thud.gif

alice, you are so endlessly resorceful :naughty:

sorry, but I don't like Cheryl Cole AT ALL.

second that.... Alice best MFC researcher! :thumb_yello:

btw she's a beautiful girl... and seems to have a beautiful voice......I'd like to hear her singing other kind of songs in order to say if I like her or not

second that.... Alice best MFC researcher! :thumb_yello:

btw she's a beautiful girl... and seems to have a beautiful voice......I'd like to hear her singing other kind of songs in order to say if I like her or not

I second that. All I can say for now is that she's very pretty and seems quite sweet for what I have seen of her on TV...But in the band one never hears the individual voices (mind you, not that I have actually listened to Girls Aloud other than the odd radio song so I'm not sure of what they may sound like :naughty:)

But I like her for what I can see. I see no reason to dislike her, really. I can see lots of people now suddenly just disliking her because she is pretty and has been snapped with Mika :roftl:.

I second that. All I can say for now is that she's very pretty and seems quite sweet for what I have seen of her on TV...But in the band one never hears the individual voices (mind you, not that I have actually listened to Girls Aloud other than the odd radio song so I'm not sure of what they may sound like :naughty:)

But I like her for what I can see. I see no reason to dislike her, really. I can see lots of people now suddenly just disliking her because she is pretty and has been snapped with Mika :roftl:.

I'm not sayin' I dislike her . . .

I saw her on YT chatting with Jonathan Ross and she seems a nice girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPYL730olXQ&feature=PlayList&p=6849A7F160D66D75&playnext=1&index=3

Maybe its just envy :naughty:

or we just expect Mika working with more "serious - looking" or better to say committed (hope its the right word in English for "impegnato" ) artists such as Imogen for instance

Oh, I wasn't targetting you or anyone in particular, just saying that it's the usual 'trend' when Mika is pictured with a girl, so I am now waiting for the 'anti Cheryl' movement to start :roftl:.

I would even understand it if some people knew her (and disliked her) BEFORE all these pics, but there are many who didn't know her until now, and suddenly they will dislike her without even knowing really who she is and what she does.

If someone dislikes her for whichever reason that is their right, of course, and I'm not even commenting on that...just on the tons of suddden 'haters' that we will now get, that didn't even know her last week. I hope that I'm making sense?

It's quite funny. And predictable:naughty:.

I'm not sayin' I like her.

I'm just sayin' I'm curious about who

MIKA may be collaborating with . . .

I'll tell you one thing:

Set up a "Google Alert" for Cheryl Cole and

set up a "Google Alert" for Mika and

see what happens . . .

Edited by A. Clay

Cheryl Cole ‘signs £5m book deal’

Girls Aloud star will pen romantic novels

Sunday, 15 February 2009

Cheryl Cole is turning her hand to writing.

The Girls Aloud singer is reported to have signed a £5million book deal with publishers HarperCollins to pen 5 romantic novels.

‘At the moment Cheryl can do no wrong,’ a source tells the Sunday People. ‘Whatever she touches turns to gold. She was a singing star in Girls Aloud, but after her instant success as a judge on The X Factor she's reached another level.

‘Girl fans love her and they will all want to read her books. She's been offered a deal for four of five romantic novels which could be worth up to £5million. She hadn't previously thought of writing, but she's come around to the idea.’

Cheryl, 25, has already released an autobiography with her bandmates entitled Dreams That Glitter – Our Story.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/299818/cheryl-cole-signs-5m-book-deal/1/

:yikes: Holy moly! I change my views on the 'sweetness' then. And she looks VERY different then, doesn't she?

Wow.

Thanks for that Naect :naughty:

anne_bancroft.jpg

Well, at least (relative to MIKA)

she's not one of those prowling COUGARS!

They are both 25.

Edited by A. Clay