'Ci parliamo da grandi' - by Mika sang by Eros Ramazzotti 2008

I think it is quite interesting to know that the interview that will be broadcast today was done by the author of the italian lyrics of the Ramazzotti's song "Ci parliamo da grandi".

His name is Niccolò Agliardi and you can listen the interview to M just today at 6.00 p.m. italian time (5.00 p.m. UK time) on RADIO DUE (2)

http://www.radio.rai.it/radio2/ingressolibero/view.cfm

click "ascolta live".

Probably they will speak about the song, or probably not because that man is a gentleman very humble and maybe it will play the role of a disk jockey and not the role of "i-wrote-italian-lyrics-of-a-song-of-M-sang-by-the-most-famous-italian-singer-Ramazzotti".

Anyway M spontaneusly revealed to be the composer of the song in the middle of the morning (i listened it, when i was at work, and sincerely i shocked)...

almost at lunch time he did and recorded the interview at Radio 2 with Agliardi (and we will know the content in a couple of hours).

after alll that and just after all that, i felt free to spoke with him about this song in front others fans because he knows (since 1 year and more) that i know his secret (i'm not the only one, you know) and i promise him to dont speak about this with others.

Sincerely, even if i dont speak English, i saw him relaxed and as relaxed and gentle as he was when we spoke, the first time, personally, about this.

About the possibility about to listen this song played by him i understand that he does not want (also because actually is a Ramazzotti song, it's no more just his property), but, always spontaneusly he sayd that maybe he will perform the song in an acoustic radio session. It is not a promise, it is not a revealed truth ... if he will want to play it i will be very happy, also if it will happens in 2025... and if he will prefere dont play it i will respect his decision.

Edited by allegra

What on earth would give you that impression? Did you listen to the interview? Did you understand what he was saying about listening to the song recently and feeling proud of it and deciding to tell the world that he wrote it because that's how he felt?

It was very obvioius that it was his decision to talk about it and that he is quite proud of having written the song.

and he MUST be proud...has someone ever read the text?In English,I mean.In Italian we all know that song...but is there the English lyrics somewhere??

It's touching!!Very touching!!But,now I'm asking myself:did Eros Ramazzoti ask Mika for doing it,or did Mika offer his help for it?And,if Ramazzotti asked Mika...WHY DID HE CHOOSE HIM??Perhaps he understood that Mika has a big,big,big heart,and that's what you need to write such a touching song...Eros Ramazzotti wanted to do that song thinking that his daughter was growing up,was becoming a teenager,and many things were going to change between them...SORRY GUYS,MY ENGLISH IS POO,POO,POO,POO!!

Aliciuzza :original:

we dont know details, really they are not our business..

also because they are striclty connected with professional reasons, royalties, recording houses...

whe knew about the existence of lyrics in English just yesterday when M sang a line in the interview in the morning, live...

anyway...maybe...in the future M will speak more about it

if you want you can listen a good live version of the song:

http://www.chetempochefa.rai.it/TE_videoteca/0,10916,,00.html?nome=EROS+RAMAZZOTTI&anno=&mese=&tipo=vt&x=38&y=11

go to 24.31

this tv programme it is not just for music and it is very good

i hope M will perform here live, in the future...

i really hope, instead more commercial programs...

I think it is quite interesting to know that the interview that will be broadcast today was done by the author of the italian lyrics of the Ramazzotti's song "Ci parliamo da grandi".

His name is Niccolò Agliardi and you can listen the interview to M just today at 6.00 p.m. italian time (5.00 p.m. UK time) on RADIO DUE (2)

http://www.radio.rai.it/radio2/ingressolibero/view.cfm

click "ascolta live".

Probably they will speak about the song, or probably not because that man is a gentleman very humble and maybe it will play the role of a disk jockey and not the role of "i-wrote-italian-lyrics-of-a-song-of-M-sang-by-the-most-famous-italian-singer-Ramazzotti".

Anyway M spontaneusly revealed to be the composer of the song in the middle of the morning (i listened it, when i was at work, and sincerely i shocked)...

almost at lunch time he did and recorded the interview at Radio 2 with Agliardi (and we will know the content in a couple of hours).

after alll that and just after all that, i felt free to spoke with him about this song in front others fans because he knows (since 1 year and more) that i know his secret (i'm not the only one, you know) and i promise him to dont speak about this with others.

Sincerely, even if i dont speak English, i saw him relaxed and as relaxed and gentle as he was when we spoke, the first time, personally, about this.

About the possibility about to listen this song played by him i understand that he does not want (also because actually is a Ramazzotti song, it's no more just his property), but, always spontaneusly he sayd that maybe he will perform the song in an acoustic radio session. It is not a promise, it is not a revealed truth ... if he will want to play it i will be very happy, also if it will happens in 2025... and if he will prefere dont play it i will respect his decision.

:doh: i forgot a detail

i'm quite sure that he sayd clearly, with a smile on the face, direct to me but also to all people there: "now you can speak about this song"...

but because i dont understand english maybe i'm mistaking :original:

Edited by allegra

if you want you can listen a good live version of the song:

http://www.chetempochefa.rai.it/TE_videoteca/0,10916,,00.html?nome=EROS+RAMAZZOTTI&anno=&mese=&tipo=vt&x=38&y=11

go to 24.31

this tv programme it is not just for music and it is very good

i hope M will perform here live, in the future...

i really hope, instead more commercial programs...

the more time passes by,the more Eros Ramazzotti is worse at singing live...I'm sorry but I really do have to say that.I am a fan of his,but I really have to say it.

the more time passes by,the more Eros Ramazzotti is worse at singing live...I'm sorry but I really do have to say that.I am a fan of his,but I really have to say it.

of course, this is the reason because we are M fan and not Ramazzotti fan :naughty:

anyway the music sounds good (in fact the record is quite disturbed)

of course, this is the reason because we are M fan and not Ramazzotti fan :naughty:

Apart from joking...Ramazzotti is really disappointing me...WELL BUT NOW THERE'S SOMEONE WHO'LL NEVER DISAPPOINT US:IT'S MIKA!!He's the reason I'm here.He's the reason why I love music and I made of it my reason of life...I live for music...I want it to be my life...yeah,there's nothing more to tell...IN MY LIFE I WANT TO DO MUSIC...I already thought about it,but when I knew Mika I understood:I was born for music and it's the only thing I'll do in my life.

:doh: i forgot a detail

i'm quite sure that he sayd clearly, with a smile on the face, direct to me but also to all people there: "now you can speak about this song"...

but because i dont understand english maybe i'm mistaking :original:

Well, you see, you were very excited while talking to him, you had a different feeling about him, of course. You actually understood he said he would play that song during one of his shows, while he said just the opposite! I heard him speak very softly to Avoca (you may have not understood his words) and he said something I definitely won't repeat on this forum, and he didn't sound proud at all! :teehee:

I guess many other people share your opinion, Alice! :naughty:

I just don't get all of this secret business.

He wrote the song. His name is on it. So what?

He finally spoke about it in public, whether he's proud of it or not.

He's a songwriter and singer, his professional life is pretty public anyway.

Don't understand the fuss.

Mika might not want to discuss a spot on his face or how cute his ass is, and might not want us to discuss it either, but we do, don't we?

Well, you see, you were very excited while talking to him, you had a different feeling about him, of course. You actually understood he said he would play that song during one of his shows, while he said just the opposite! I heard him speak very softly to Avoca (you may have not understood his words) and he said something I definitely won't repeat on this forum, and he didn't sound proud at all! :teehee:

I guess many other people share your opinion, Alice! :naughty:

well,if I thought he was great at singing live,maybe I werent in Mika's fanclub but in his one...I think that every singer when records a cd has a great voice...but you hear his/her REAL voice at a show...

Mika might not want to discuss a spot on his face or how cute his ass is, and might not want us to discuss it either, but we do, don't we?

Exactly.

I don't get the fuss either, I mean, I can understand he doesn't want us to talk about the demo's, but this? I mean, his friggin name is all over it, and the publisher was ''Dodgy Holiday shizzle'', which is his companything, and his name was credited in the backingvocals, and it was clear he's Alice. So why wouldn't we be allowed to talk about it?

this is different.Here we are talking about a song he WROTE.You told it,he's a songwriter.So we're talking about something that has been part of HIS WORK.And his professional life is pretty publickas you said.So it's normal a reaction like this to a discussion about a song he wrote more than a discussion about how cute his ass is.

Well, you see, you were very excited while talking to him, you had a different feeling about him, of course. You actually understood he said he would play that song during one of his shows, while he said just the opposite! I heard him speak very softly to Avoca (you may have not understood his words) and he said something I definitely won't repeat on this forum, and he didn't sound proud at all!

Hey Laura, sorry to disappoint you but i was happy but not excited.

and i dont understand english but you dont understand italian (my italian of course)..

i never sayd to you that i understood that he will perform the song, i understood (and i told you) that he sayd that maybe he will perform it in an acoustic radio session.

And when he spoke very softly he was speaking to me!

So... to resume for people that were not there

(and i'm quite sad to do that, because usually i dont report conversation in public forum):

- i asked him

"will you performe We Are Golden live?"

he replied

"at Itunes festival? absolutely yes"

and then we jocking about the choirs by us

and then i asked him

"any chance to listen the original version of the song "ci parliamo da grandi" by you, in english? maybe in a gost track in the next album or in the 10th album"

he replied

"no, bla bla bla" (here i really did not understand and you kindly told me, after, that he sayd "i will never release* this song" )

but then he added:

"but, maybe, i will play it acousticly in some radio session"

people were there can confirm, i think

please dont challenge my memory, i repeat, i dont speak english but i have good memory

* and it is obvious because it is a Ramazzotti song now

Edited by allegra

this is different.Here we are talking about a song he WROTE.You told it,he's a songwriter.So we're talking about something that has been part of HIS WORK.And his professional life is pretty publickas you said.So it's normal a reaction like this to a discussion about a song he wrote more than a discussion about how cute his ass is.

Yes, but why the discussion about whether we should talk about this song or not?

That's what I don't get.