::.George Michael/Wham::.

Zsina

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same ... I still love his music and listen to it alot ... One More Try is still one of my fave songs ever :wub2: Actually I still really love that album alot :biggrin2:

brings back so many memories... yes, that was one hell of a good album:thumb_yello:

I :wub2: A Different Corner.

I can't remember where or how but I heard the original title was 'Stephen' :roftl:

Whether or not it is true, the song does sound like he was at some crossroads when he wrote that and to me the line

I'm so scared of this love

made it pretty obvious :teehee:

Edited by suzie

I :wub2: A Different Corner.

I can't remember where or how but I heard the original title was 'Stephen' :roftl:

Whether or not it is true, the song does sound like he was at some crossroads when he wrote that and to me the line

I'm so scared of this love

made it pretty obvious :teehee:

I hadn't heard about that title, Suzie - interesting :naughty:

I think it's the mark of a good songwriter to write something specific to themselves in such a way that other people can say "I know that feeling, I've been through that too".

I think it's the mark of a good songwriter to write something specific to themselves in such a way that other people can say "I know that feeling, I've been through that too".

That is so true...

He is / was a great songwriter. He seems to have lost his creative talent, though or is afraid to come up with new things, fearing a flop. :dunno:

What a shame. :sad:

That is so true...

He is / was a great songwriter. He seems to have lost his creative talent, though or is afraid to come up with new things, fearing a flop. :dunno:

What a shame. :sad:

He seems to have lost his self confidence. Is it even possible to have lost his creative talent? I don't know. I would love to see him making great music again :wub2:

I am hopeful that his time in prison has brought him to his senses. At least it will have given him a break from so much cannabis. If his mind is clearer, maybe the creativity will re-emerge. :dunno:

I wouldn't call myself a fan, I like a lot of his songs though. But this is the case with many artists :naughty: I do still play careless whisper on the piano from time to time (mostly because it's easy :naughty:)

• 4 weeks later...
George has recorded a song especially for Wills and Kate (as a wedding present).

I am looking for the download link and I can't find it:aah:

Apparently you can listen to it on CNN and download it from George's website but I just can't find it. :dunno:

Do you know which Stevie Wonder song is it?

Is it You are the Sunshine of My Life?

Edit: :doh: I can see it will premier at 2am GMT like George said on twitter..

OK. tomorrow then

Apparently you can listen to it on CNN and download it from George's website but I just can't find it. :dunno:

OK. tomorrow then

Well, he said it started with "You" :naughty:

OK. tomorrow then

I tried to find it as well! But we are too early? Tomorrow?