VOTE FOR MIKA on Twitterwall

Rubytuesday

We tried our best and I think we probably did give him some promotion. But let's really try and get him BEST MALE at the EMAs.

I'm trying to find out if anyone knows how to get hold of the links to those other European websites, because if we can get them up, we can vote Mika 10 times on each site and increase his chances of getting the award.

If I remember correctly, each country has their own website to vote on, but anyone can vote on them.

Any genius's around who know how to get those lincs???

Yes!

I have been voting there a lot!

I didn't know there were other websites.

It is going to be an uphill battle - but - we accomplished this - which means we can accomplish anything.

What do you mean other European websites?

If you could explain I will try to help.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!

I have been voting there a lot!

I didn't know there were other websites.

It is going to be an uphill battle - but - we accomplished this - which means we can accomplish anything.

What do you mean other European websites?

If you could explain I will try to help.

Well the last time, in 2007, when he was nominated for the EMAs, one member, I can't remember who it was, put a special page up with the sites for each country. We are voting on the UK and Ireland site, but France Germany etc all have their own sites which are exactly the same, except in their own language. But we can easilly understand where Mika is.

If we could find those sites, we could vote on all of them and increase Mika's chances of winning.

Well the last time, in 2007, when he was nominated for the EMAs, one member, I can't remember who it was, put a special page up with the sites for each country. We are voting on the UK and Ireland site, but France Germany etc all have their own sites which are exactly the same, except in their own language. But we can easilly understand where Mika is.

If we could find those sites, we could vote on all of them and increase Mika's chances of winning.

Oh!

Okay.

Thanks Marilyn.

I will let you know if I find anything sometime tomorrow.

So far it looks like that.

But I am not totally sure.

I kept trying to access the site this morning & this afternoon & couldn't then that came up.

I will check back throughout the day to see if this is final.

If it is any consolation we helped Mika with some American exposure at the time of the launching of TBWKTM.

Hopefully some of those who noticed him in the No. 1,2 & 3 spots while they were voting for their person will look Mika up or remember him or get to know him.

That was always my motivation for keeping him the top ten.

GOOD POINTS!

- - - - - - - - - - -

ACLAYsuper

@TweeterWall

EXTINCT?

in reply to TweeterWall

Edited by A. Clay

It was Satu and it looked liked this!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=586793&postcount=60

And (isn't technology grand?) each link opens for the current competition!

This is MIKA's write-up this time around:

Mika opened his pop career with the defining single ‘Grace Kelly,’ which sold almost 3 million copies worldwide while its album, Life In Cartoon Motion, sold over 5 million. If that album was the brazen calling card of Mika’s individuality, then its follow-up is the maturation of an unapologetic pop sound that he has made all his own. With The Boy Who Knew Too Much, the octave-straddling voice, the virtuoso piano-playing, the rumbling rhythms and explosive finales, the larger than life storytelling to get to the nub of human insecurities and the striking technicolor pop productions are all in place.

Edited by A. Clay

TA DA:

IT LOOKS LIKE THIS, BUT USE THE LINK IN THE PREVIOUS POST.

THIS ONE: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=586793&postcount=60

- Vote each of the links

- vote on "best male" category!

- Close the window and open a new one from the list

- Vote as much as you can - the only limit is your own health

Africa

Adria

Baltic

Denmark

Finland

France

Germany

Italy

Netherlands

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Russia

Spain

Sweden

Turkey

UK & Ireland

Rest of Europe

THANK YOU for EVERYONE WHO's VOTING!

Edited by A. Clay

But this year there are no limits for how many times you can vote, so what's the point?! don't they count repeated votes?! :blink:

Actually, I don't see how it makes any difference what country the votes come in from. Isn't it just the total vote count that matters?

Edited by A. Clay

It's unfair! :shocked:

Do you mean Mika won't appear on the tweeterwall of fame, because it doesn't exist any more? :aah::aah::aah:

:throw:

That's saaaaad :lmao:

Hmmmm?

I visited the TweeterWall today & there is an announcement there stating that "TweeterWall has stopped trading on September 30, 2009."

If they don't plan on continuing then we at least did a kewl thing August & September.

I just thought I would let you know.

http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/

and

http://twitter.com/TweeterWall

So, perhaps MIKA gained more twitter followers than he otherwise would have

because of the participation in the competition.

It would be nice, though, to have the image of MIKA up there in the first three,

finishing up in the #2 spot!

Edited by A. Clay

. . .

If it is any consolation we helped mika with some american exposure at the time of the launching of tbwktm.

Hopefully some of those who noticed him in the no. 1, 2 & 3 spots while they were voting for their person will look mika up or remember him or get to know him.

That was always my motivation for keeping him the top ten.

I agree OhMyMika.

I am not impressed with them.

I am impressed with Everyone here.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Against all odds everybody here did an amazing thing!

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Mika being in the top 3 of Mr. Twitter USA for the whole month of September at the same time of the launch of TBWKTM was outstanding!

He was first for half of September, second for ten days & third for five days out of 2820 candidates.

:toot::group_hug::groupwave::toot:

CONGRATS EVERYBODY!

THANX for that: You give a good perspective!

Edited by A. Clay

It was Satu and it looked liked this!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=586793&postcount=60

And (isn't technology grand?) each link opens for the current competition!

This is MIKA's write-up this time around:

Mika opened his pop career with the defining single ‘Grace Kelly,’ which sold almost 3 million copies worldwide while its album, Life In Cartoon Motion, sold over 5 million. If that album was the brazen calling card of Mika’s individuality, then its follow-up is the maturation of an unapologetic pop sound that he has made all his own. With The Boy Who Knew Too Much, the octave-straddling voice, the virtuoso piano-playing, the rumbling rhythms and explosive finales, the larger than life storytelling to get to the nub of human insecurities and the striking technicolor pop productions are all in place.

You should deffinately get a Mika Medal for all your hard work Alice!

THANX for that: You give a good perspective!

Thank you Alice.

I just want everybody here to feel proud of the great achievement their dedication & hours of voting accomplished.

Alice I am thinking of starting a thread of the following:

I am seriously considering gathering all the information to start a thread which hopefully would help MFCers email Ryan Seacrest & KISS-FM/Los Angeles to help convince Ryan to interview Mika on his California radio show "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" to hype American attention for TBWKTM & Mika's upcoming North American tour. "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" is heard on 500 stations in the U.S. & around the world including all major American cities.

If I did it would MFCers email them????

Or would it not even help America get to know Mika??

He does have a management company that can do way more than we can or is that totally true??

Fans can make a difference right??

If you wouldn't mind I would appreciate your opinion Alice?

Thank you Alice.

I just want everybody here to feel proud of the great achievement their dedication & hours of voting accomplished.

I am seriously considering gathering all the information to start a thread which hopefully would help MFCers email Ryan Seacrest & KISS-FM/Los Angeles to help convince Ryan to interview Mika on his California radio show "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" to hype American attention for TBWKTM & Mika's upcoming North American tour. "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" is heard on 500 stations in the U.S. & around the world including all major American cities.

He does have a management company that can do way more than we can or is that totally true??

Hi, been away from my lap top.

I don't know how it could hurt,

but it would be helpful to know what MIKA thinks of Mr. Seacrest and

whether MIKA would welcome an interview with Seacrest!

Hi, been away from my lap top.

I don't know how it could hurt,

but it would be helpful to know what MIKA thinks of Mr. Seacrest and

whether MIKA would welcome an interview with Seacrest!

Good point.

I don't recall Mika ever mentioning Ryan Seacrest.

But I could check that out as much as possible.

I also have been thinking is it possible it could backfire?

Both his friends Lady GaGa & Katy Perry have been interviewed by Ryan a few times.

The American exposure of KISS-FM would be massive.

There is no rush as the North American Tour isn't in L.A. until Oct. 23/09.

The tour starts Oct. 12/09 in Toronto.

Thank you Alice.

Well Mika sailed right past Ryan Seacrest on the Twitterwall. I did tweet him to suggest he might want to find out who this @mikasounds is. I don't know if he took a look.

It would be great to get him onto that radio station. Is it just American fans who can get involved?

Well Mika sailed right past Ryan Seacrest on the Twitterwall. I did tweet him to suggest he might want to find out who this @mikasounds is. I don't know if he took a look.

It would be great to get him onto that radio station. Is it just American fans who can get involved?

I sent Ryan an email when Mika was just behind him..

You think it is a good idea then?

Not just American fans but I think it might be more effective if the majority of emails were from Americans fans.

I keep thinking it might backfire.

That is why I haven't done it yet.

I don't want the Ryan Seacrest "people" getting ticked off or thinking that Mika is behind this.

Am I over thinking this?

Tell me what you think Marilyn please?