Mika as a guest of honour @ Italian X-Factor in Milan (Italy) on October, 7th 2009

mari62

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eccomi!

Amazing pics Meli!!!!

Thanks

Mika: oooh tnx :kaf: ...but this is a women jacket :aah:

Me: I know :pinkbow: it's for your sister *you aren't the centre of Universe, ciccio!* :rolleyes:

:naughty::aah:

cimg2952p.th.jpg

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Giuli...the perfect woman :mf_lustslow:

cimg2944w.th.jpg

This is awesome!!

GO DANIIIIIIIIII :wub2::wub2:

and biggirl, I think I do remember you from some italian gig.. bologna? milano? I'm almost 100% sure. are you a new user here..? :wink2:

No, actually not, I've been listed since two years, but because of my low English level I wrote just few times and just after concerts or events; usually I write in the Italian Forum of Universalmusic . I've been to concerts in Bologna, Milan, London and Amsterdam 2008 so far. In Milan I was sitting next to you and I snapped the photo on his arrival there where you are too, with your back side...:wink2:

Grazie a tutti per le bellissime foto:wub2:

AAAAAAA Love the video filmed inside the studio! It's right now i know i were there xD

Love Giulia's picture! Thank you so much to all of you guys 7 october will be one of my best memory ever specially for all of you really!

Love the picture with Dani and Mika ahahahah Dani were crazy in that moment! Bie and i'm still thank to you i can't imagine how i can passed better time for Mika if i'm not with you! Thanks Thanks Thanks! Now it's better if i stop ehehe Bieeeee and see you soon guys! ^^

AAAAAAA Love the video filmed inside the studio! It's right now i know i were there xD

Love Giulia's picture! Thank you so much to all of you guys 7 october will be one of my best memory ever specially for all of you really!

Love the picture with Dani and Mika ahahahah Dani were crazy in that moment! Bie and i'm still thank to you i can't imagine how i can passed better time for Mika if i'm not with you! Thanks Thanks Thanks! Now it's better if i stop ehehe Bieeeee and see you soon guys! ^^

bimba! io sono sempre crazy! :biggrin2:

girl! I'm constantly crazy! :biggrin2:

Ahahahahahah Daniiii i see enough wednesday xDDD but nothing like my reaction in these days at home and with my friends! And the dream i did i don't know how i can imagine these things xD! My immagination is scaring me xDDD

No, actually not, I've been listed since two years, but because of my low English level I wrote just few times and just after concerts or events; usually I write in the Italian Forum of Universalmusic . I've been to concerts in Bologna, Milan, London and Amsterdam 2008 so far. In Milan I was sitting next to you and I snapped the photo on his arrival there where you are too, with your back side...:wink2:

Grazie a tutti per le bellissime foto:wub2:

ohhh... I knew I'd seen you from somewhere... :teehee: