Mika Live Interview Chris Moyles Show - Sept. 28, 2009

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can definitely remember a post yesterday saying that CM made a naughty remark on Love Today when he played it yesterday...:blink:

or perhaps I saw that on twitter...

might check later

That was me suzie. I tweeted about it. I dunno, maybe I'm just being overly sensitive and protective about Mika at the moment. It wasn't so much what Chris Moyles said, although I found that irritating, but his tone. I felt he was taking the p*** a bit, and kind of implicitly siding with those who don't like Mika.

But, hey, maybe that's me just being paranoid! Hopefully my impression will be proved completely wrong and he'll be pleasantness itself when he actually gets Mika into the studio and meets him. I'll be very happy to be proved wrong on this!!!

That was me suzie. I tweeted about it. I dunno, maybe I'm just being overly sensitive and protective about Mika at the moment. It wasn't so much what Chris Moyles said, although I found that irritating, but his tone. I felt he was taking the p*** a bit, and kind of implicitly siding with those who don't like Mika.

But, hey, maybe that's me just being paranoid! Hopefully my impression will be proved completely wrong and he'll be pleasantness itself when he actually gets Mika into the studio and meets him. I'll be very happy to be proved wrong on this!!!

Yessss I would tend to agree here on Moyles ... hope we are proven wrong

Just been on , not sure of times etc but Moyles said Mika will be on for a "Mika Monday"

More to follow:thumb_yello:

Thank you for letting us know!:thumb_yello:

This will be a good and healthy English lesson. :naughty:..please help me wish that the force is with me and they won't talk too fast!:biggrin2:

Thank you for letting us know!:thumb_yello:

This will be a good and healthy English lesson. :naughty:..please help me wish that the force is with me and they won't talk too fast!:biggrin2:

Your welcome! here to help and all fast talking english speakers covered:biggrin2:

You understand me fine , if you can understand me at fast speed you can understand anyone in the UK:thumb_yello:

Yay, they're funny together :naughty:

Thanks for posting :freak:

That's also the same day as his radio takeover on Radio 1, I think

Yes it's Mika Day isn't it! I'll tell you what I hope for on that day. I hope that the radio play some tracks from 'The Boy', rather than concentrationg on LICM tracks, and We Are Golden.

TBH I think many of the tracks on the album are better than WAG, even though WAG is a fun song. I'd love to hear them play I See You, Touches You, Doctor John, PUOTF, and One Foot Boy, because all of those songs would stop people in their tracks and send them round to their nearest album stockists PDQ!

Your welcome! here to help and all fast talking english speakers covered:biggrin2:

You understand me fine , if you can understand me at fast speed you can understand anyone in the UK:thumb_yello:

Aw thanks!:wub2:

Makes me happy!:thumb_yello:

nooooooooooooooooo chris moyles nooooooooooo

i want scott mills/jo whiley! :original:

Totally agree with you, Robi -- we all know Moyles is not much of a Mika

fan. :sneaky2:

So I guess Mika isn't spending much time in NYC then, if he'll be back

in LDN for Monday...

Yes it's Mika Day isn't it! I'll tell you what I hope for on that day. I hope that the radio play some tracks from 'The Boy', rather than concentrationg on LICM tracks, and We Are Golden.

TBH I think many of the tracks on the album are better than WAG, even though WAG is a fun song. I'd love to hear them play I See You, Touches You, Doctor John, PUOTF, and One Foot Boy, because all of those songs would stop people in their tracks and send them round to their nearest album stockists PDQ!

Right On Marilyn Mastin!

That would be excellent!

nooooooooooooooooo chris moyles nooooooooooo

i want scott mills/jo whiley! :original:

thanks for posting fd!

Sadly Jo is now on the weekends, Fearne Cotton is on at lunchtime now:sneaky2:

But Scott and Mika would be brilliant, last time he was on it was hilarious:naughty:

Chris Moyles is on record as admitting that when he actually met Mika for the first time he was much 'less weird' than he had been expecting. I think the old Mika charm must've worked a bit on him, I mean, who could not find him utterly disarming? Surely even haters have to admit, if only to themselves in secret :naughty:, that Mika is basically a nice bloke...:blink:

That doesn't mean CM won't still have a few snidey remarks up his sleeve about Mika's music, or 'campness', or whatever cliche he sees fit to pursue.. I'm pretty certain Moyles is still no fan. So we shouldn't expect too much from this interview.

Mika knows how to hold his own though doesn't he, in these situations. :naughty: I guess it comes with the territory.