"The Boy Who Knew Too Much" - iTunes LP

mari62

"The Boy Who Knew Too Much" - iTunes LP

Posted on September 22nd, 2009

Remember back when music was a tactile, physical thing? When album artwork truly was a work of art?

iTunes are returning to those days and Mika is one of the very first artists to get the iTunes LP treatment.

More than just a digital download, ‘The Boy Who Knew Too Much’ iTunes LP is nothing less than a fully interactive album, with new exclusive artwork, photography, lyrics and videos all of which have been specially created by Mika. You can enjoy all this as you listen to the music.

Click here to treat yourself to the full package…

See below for some samples.

mika_ituneslp_01.jpg

mika_ituneslp_02.jpg

mika_ituneslp_03.jpg

http://www.mikasounds.com/blog/post/664/The_Boy_Who_Knew_Too_Much_-_iTunes_LP

Here's a gallery of 12 images from iTunes LP http://www.macitynet.it/immagini/test/mikalp/source/1.shtml

iTunes LP in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey7qCSHiPkg this video shows how iTunes LP works on PC

Edited by mari62
adding links

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

My iTunes LP isn't working for this album. It has worked before but I tried to open it today and all it showed was the blue background. I have a Muse LP too and it works just fine, but not TBWKTM. Anyone know why this is???

have you tried to restart your computer?

do you have any computer updates to do?

perhaps you could download it again. :dunno:

Tried that, but it still isn't working. :dunno:

You might want to contact iTunes about it.

iTunes has crap customer service, I emailed them like a week ago and apparently I'm supposed to get a response within 24 hours, still none. :/

iTunes has crap customer service, I emailed them like a week ago and apparently I'm supposed to get a response within 24 hours, still none. :/

:sneaky2:

Try burning the files to CD and importing them back into a media player. It doesn't have to be iTunes - you could use Windows Media Player or something similar as well. If the files are actually corrupt and this doesn't work, I'm afraid you're going to have to sort it out with iTunes because you'll need to download them again.

:sneaky2:

Try burning the files to CD and importing them back into a media player. It doesn't have to be iTunes - you could use Windows Media Player or something similar as well. If the files are actually corrupt and this doesn't work, I'm afraid you're going to have to sort it out with iTunes because you'll need to download them again.

I'll try. If that doesn't work I'll just call them. Then they HAVE to help me with it! Mwahhahahaahahah!!!

• 1 year later...