Mika's backing vocalist 'iMMa' - exclusive Mika blogs!

iMMa

She should release her own clothing line. The Mama P. Collection:roftl:

We'd all be clamouring to buy up everything she offered. :aah:

That one dress iMMa was wearing though - not the neon one, one of the black & white ones. Wow. I'd wear that everywhere. :roftl:

Hi everyone.. I'm Ian, I work with 'iMMa' who is Mika's backing vocalist. For exclusive, photos, videos and blogs from the Mika tours.. check out the links below!

iMMa has her own band too.. Why not come down to iMMa's next show in London on Thursday 12th November at Underbelly in Hoxton at meet iMMa in person! :thumb_yello:

I embarrassingly put in the date wrong in my original post for iMMa's London show. The correct date is Thursday 12th November.

Edited by iMMa

The Seatsniffers?! :lmfao:

I don't know why, but this made me laugh out loud:

(Hope we don't offend the SSFC - SeatSniffers Fan Club) :roftl:

OH. MY. GOD. :lmfao:

Ingie. I missed Thomas Berge, but wanna come to Almelo to see Nick & Simon?:das::mf_rosetinted:

Oh my gosh, I love this woman so much. I'll really have to move to London one day. Or she can just, like, move to Germany and stay here forever? She so rocked the stage on Monday. I often had my eyes glued on her instead of on Mika. The charisma and the voice on her! :wub2:

Have you guys seen the Rain performance from Italy? iMMa looks fantastic with her hair down:

wh-whoa whoa whoa!!!

iMMa on guitar. Jimmy on...something. David as normal backing singer. And Martin on keyboards?

What a bunch of multi-talented people.

God I hate them! :aah:

• 2 weeks later...
iMMa has a new YouTube channel where you can check out videos from the Mika tours as well as her own videos.. head over & subscribe

http://www.youtube.com/immamusic

oo nice and I liked her better with her hair down :biggrin2:

IMMA just posted this on twitter, help her by voting for her here: http://yamahadownload.yamaha-europe.com/bandforagrand.php :wink2:

done it :thumb_yello:

Edited by sparkly1

• 2 weeks later...