Jimmy Sims is his real name? O_o

looks like a MarioBros character..

i dont know if its his real name...:dunno:

well i didnt paint all of it just thougth of him when i was trying to draw jimmy...this is johnny bravo a charackter from cartoon networks, with ginger hair :roftl:

I have his plectrum from Oakland on my wall right now :

Karin, you look beautiful as always. And Jimmy.... :wub2: :

thankyou. :blush-anim-cl: my plectrum of jimmy is in my glass cabinet next to cherisse's drumstick. :biggrin2:

He looks like he's about to go all '80s rocker and start smashing his bass. :lmfao:

gmtv4.jpg

imagine mika's face expression if he really did that! :naughty:

since i didnt have my camera with me in the baden-baden gig i was making some illustrations for my Report and this is what came out when i was trying to draw jimmy...... :lmfao:

bfbc-l.jpg

hi kanni! :bye: he has it as his avatar now on twitter. :bleh: i like your drawing of the ginger hair, but i'm not too keen on johnny bravo, too many muscles! :sneaky2: but it was so clear that any guy would love being told he looks like that! :teehee:

Oh of course.:naughty:

Speaking of which, how is little Jim doing these days? Enjoying his place of honor on your wall?

As a testament to my dirty mind, when you said "little Jim" I did not at first think you meant his pic. :naughty:

Jim is enjoying his lovely place on my wall, attached to the sheet of paper that we stole off the wall when we went backstage in Oakland! :thumb_yello: We're such rebels! :biggrin2:

As a testament to my dirty mind, when you said "little Jim" I did not at first think you meant his pic. :naughty:

Jim is enjoying his lovely place on my wall, attached to the sheet of paper that we stole off the wall when we went backstage in Oakland! :thumb_yello: We're such rebels! :biggrin2:

:lmfao:haha, yes yes I thought the same thing after I wrote it...

Ah good. I am glad he is happy at his new home.:naughty: Haha, I prefer to think that we saved those lovely schedules from an awful, sad fate. They now can be admired instead of sitting in some lowly dump.:biggrin2:

Those weren't the only things we *cough cough* "borrowed" that day...:naughty::fisch:

Those weren't the only things we *cough cough* "borrowed" that day...:naughty::fisch:

As much as I would love to talk about the stolen half and half, I feel we would be dishonoring the noble and charming Gingerbread Man by talking about it here.

How about the multiple times I waved/yelled at Jimmy during the quiet parts of the Oakland show and I could see him smiling/laughing? :naughty:

As much as I would love to talk about the stolen half and half, I feel we would be dishonoring the noble and charming Gingerbread Man by talking about it here.

How about the multiple times I waved/yelled at Jimmy during the quiet parts of the Oakland show and I could see him smiling/laughing? :naughty:

Haha, Gingerbread Man. That's catchy!:naughty: Ah indeed, back on topic...

YES! Oh, Jimmy is just too darn cute for his own good. I think he rather likes all this attention.:naughty:

I try to tell my friends about the gigs and I'll be like, "Oh yeah, and then Jimmy and Mika were banging on the trashcans..." and they are all "Who's Jimmy?":tears: Tragic. I set them all straight.:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, Gingerbread Man. That's catchy!:naughty: Ah indeed, back on topic...

YES! Oh, Jimmy is just too darn cute for his own good. I think he rather likes all this attention.:naughty:

I try to tell my friends about the gigs and I'll be like, "Oh yeah, and then Jimmy and Mika were banging on the trashcans..." and they are all "Who's Jimmy?":tears: Tragic. I set them all straight.:mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm... Jimmy signs at the next show? Any ideas? :biggrin2:

Considering the tragic fates that have befallen some of his food creations, I hope that's not how he treats his friends. :roftl:

If being friends with Jimmy means being shoved up his nose, I'd prefer to simply remain acquaintances :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::roftl:

Indeed. Love you, Jimmy...but I would rather stay outside of your nasal cavity.:biggrin2: