Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

I crossed him when he came to the table where his mam was waiting with family/ friends:

me: hello , Mika , how are you?

Him: oh hello , how elegant you are tonight!!!

me : Hiiii, hiiiiii ( pathetic but i had nothing to tell him and he tried to walk to his seat.)

Wow Lilli! What a compliment you received :wub2:

Mika IS a gentleman!!

Glad you had a lot of fun...and champagne :teehee:

I have no idea how long we have to wait for new Mika gigs, but I think I've read in one of the French reports that Mrs P told them that's we were gonna have to wait "several years" for a new (proper) tour. Well, it's no real news actually, but still - sounds sooooo long :aah:[/color][/font][/b]

several?? years???

Oh my....:shocked:

No idea about an acoustic tour before that...Would be great! :thumb_yello:

let's hope for an acoustic tour then :bow:

Edited by Sarina

I have no idea how long we have to wait for new Mika gigs, but I think I've read in one of the French reports that Mrs P told them that's we were gonna have to wait "several years" for a new (proper) tour. Well, it's no real news actually, but still - sounds sooooo long :aah:

Mika promised he wouldn't take that long this time. He lied to me!:shocked::sneaky2:

Ah oui, the joke of this night: i had an invitation in hands but at the second check point , MY name was not on the list, i had to wait for Mr Universal;In fact with Isa's help , i came in easily: the french organisation.

All the fairy tickets guests were on the list, i had your sms deb , so i didn'd dare to answer because i was afraid you could sleep at this moment.

Voilà!!!

Oh, lillibet, you know I was waiting to hear every last detail, no sleeping

here! :biggrin2:

How funny that you were NOT on the list, after all the effort -- but so

glad that it worked out well!

I'm so so pleased for you all -- it sounds like a magical evening. Thank

you for sharing all the details with us! :wub2:

labelbarclay http://twitter.com/labelbarclay tweets

http://twitter.com/labelbarclay/status/12116930567610368

204472895.jpg

I didn't notice before -- the Wax Mika is wearing his gold "watch"! :naughty:

I was back home just before 4 am and slept 3 hours. As we don't know when we'll see Mika again, it was worth the sleep deprivation and 2 days off :wink2:

Oh yes! I'm sure it was well worth it! Thank you for the photos and your

descriptions too, Muriel! :flowers2:

Mika promised he wouldn't take that long this time. He lied to me!:shocked::sneaky2:

I'm not shocked at all. I realized the thing that being Mikafan means getting used to his lies :mf_rosetinted:

HE DID????

go and kill him :mf_rosetinted:

nooooo way then we can never see his show again :tears:

I was really happy (and lucky) to be in Paris yesterday to be an MFC witness of Frances' admiration for and recognition of Mika's talent.

It was really nice to meet fans I knew again, and to discover new faces (Mikajoe, Florence and a few others I can't find their names at the moment because of a short night).

The Musée Grévin is a beautiful building (marble, golden ornaments, paintings) so I really hope Mika will do a show there someday!

The MFC representatives we were for yesterday's event had a few problems to get in (only the 4 names given by the MFC were accepted and not the 4 others) but it was (rather) quickly solved... what a relief it was!

We were welcomed by George Clooney (what else?)... I mean his double. Elton John's double was playing the piano. Later on, we met torturers from the Middle Age, Nostradamus, and even the statues of the leaders of several countries (we could check how short is Mr Sarkozy) and of French football players...

We were led to our seats (the fan club was gathered in 2 rows) and the cerremony started at 20.30. we saw Mrs Penniman and her two beautiful and smart daughters (Yasmine whose hair is longer now wearing a black dress, and Zuleika in a baby pink dress).

Among the VIPs present were Véronique (a 1980s fitness tv presentator), Christian Morin (a 1980s/1990s tv game presentator (the wheel of fortune)), Arturo Bracchetti (an illusionist) and Doriand, the only one really Mika related (singer/songwriter who adapted Grace Kelly's lyrics for the French version). A few of us saw Mrs Chirac too.

to be continued (lunch time for my little ones)

Thanks for reports and pics Muriel :flowers2:

HE DID????

go and kill him :mf_rosetinted:

I'm all about peace:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not shocked at all. I realized the thing that being Mikafan means getting used to his lies :mf_rosetinted:

Yes!

"Yes dear Ingie, I will definately watch this amazing video you made for me on my birthday."

*Few weeks later*

"No I haven't watched it yet but I will somewhere in the future when I'm 87":mf_rosetinted:

I'm all about peace:mf_rosetinted:

Yes!

"Yes dear Ingie, I will definately watch this amazing video you made for me on my birthday."

*Few weeks later*

"No I haven't watched it yet but I will somewhere in the future when I'm 87":mf_rosetinted:

better than never :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: :aah:

Yes!

*Few weeks later*

:lmfao:

we can live with a not-so-proper tour though :original:

Mika, throw some acoustic now and then! :wink2:

Acoustic shows, festivals, etc...those aren't included in a "proper" tour, so... I guess we'll survive! :naughty:

Thanks everyone for the reports, pics and videos! Glad you had a good time! :thumb_yello: