TV: MIKA on Album Chart Show (C4)

dcdeb

• 4 months later...

Mika London Live por TNT

http://musikislife.net/mika-london-live-por-tnt/

septiembre 30, 2011

mika-london-live-516x780.jpg

TNT transmite el viernes 7 de octubre dentro del ciclo TNT Concert el especial London Live de Mika en el cual el cantante británico interpreta sus mejores éxitos, incluyendo “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)”, “Relax, Take it Easy”, “Love Today”, “Rain”, “Blame it on the Girls”, “Stuck in the Middle” y, por supuesto, “Grace Kelly”.

Edited by Kumazzz

Found on Twitter thanks to @cOlOrFuLMaRbLeS

http://unaespeciedetv.wordpress.com/2011/09/19/tnt-octubre-scream-awards-rush-hour-3/

destacados-en-octubre-tnt-hd-tnt-v2.png?w=640&h=700

One of the few British male stars of their age who don't go with chain, Mika called public attention and criticism for having created a unique and imaginative musical style. The single that defined his career, Grace Kelly, has sold nearly 3 million copies worldwide, reaching more places in downloads. Now the Lebanese artist performs his greatest hits, including Grace Kelly, Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) and Stuck in the Middle, for the TNT in another incredible concert for the London Live series, recorded at the historic and vanguardist music venue Koko London. Don't miss this exciting musical night.

Saturday, October 8 Brazil & Argentina 00:30 - 00:45 Mexico, Venezuela, Pan Reg - 00:15 Colombia.

Saturday, October 15 18:45 Brazil & Argentina - 18:25 Mexico, Venezuela, Pan Reg - 19:00 Colombia.

Edited by BiaIchihara

TNT Concert: London Live Special Mika

Facebook :

TNT América Latina

https://www.facebook.com/TNTLA?sk=wall

TNT Concert > London Live Special Mika

Mika interpeta sus mejores éxitos, incluyendo Grace Kelly, Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) y Stuck in the Middle, para la audiencia de TNT en otro increíble concierto para la serie London Live.

Viernes 7 de octubre

Argentina > 00.30 Hs

México, Venezuela y Chile > 00.45 Hs

Colombia > 00:15 Hs

[YOUTUBE]nTeOFlUhhdg[/YOUTUBE]

TNT Concert: London Live Special Mika

Facebook :

TNT América Latina

https://www.facebook.com/TNTLA?sk=wall

TNT Concert > London Live Special Mika

Mika interpeta sus mejores éxitos, incluyendo Grace Kelly, Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) y Stuck in the Middle, para la audiencia de TNT en otro increíble concierto para la serie London Live.

Viernes 7 de octubre

Argentina > 00.30 Hs

México, Venezuela y Chile > 00.45 Hs

Colombia > 00:15 Hs

[YOUTUBE]nTeOFlUhhdg[/YOUTUBE]

Seeing this YT-vid I soooooo miss his long curls:sad::blush-anim-cl:

Saturday, October 8

00:30 Brazil & Argentina

00:45 Mexico, Venezuela, Pan Reg

00:15 Colombia

Saturday, October 15

18:45 Brazil & Argentina

18:25 Mexico, Venezuela, Pan Reg

19:00 Colombia.

:thumb_yello:

I remember that night, he was full of flu, but still nailed it in one take, whereas JLS took ages to film their slot, and some of it was mimed!

A good night, despite the snow :naughty:

I remember that night, he was full of flu, but still nailed it in one take, whereas JLS took ages to film their slot, and some of it was mimed!

A good night, despite the snow :naughty:

oh yeah, I remember that he had a flu and fever :boxed: and still has a excellent performance :mf_lustslow:

At the beginning of the program Nick Grimshaw interviewed him, TNT cut it :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]FQxuDY0MlWg[/YOUTUBE]

:fangurl:

It was the best of his stage costumes, I still admire it! :bow: and his silhouette in a hat at the beginning of the vid - it's something incredible!

He looks so aristocratic :swoon:

Exactly :thumb_yello:

He looks so aristocratic :biggrin2:

I love this costumes too and the hat fits him amazing ever :swoon:

It was the best of his stage costumes, I still admire it! :bow: and his silhouette in a hat at the beginning of the vid - it's something incredible!

He looks so aristocratic :swoon:

yeeaahh..fragile and anemic like a real aristocrat...:wink2: (I'm joking...)

I've been there. I was tempted by "the 6 new songs" or sth like that I read...but there were only 2? new songs and the rest was "old" ....should have known that it was for tv and no such thing like "6 new songs" at that moment...:wink2:

nevermind..I remember I felt a bit disappointed at that moment but not entirely...

ps. yes. they looked great

Edited by Melisanda

I remember more of JLS than Mika. :teehee: It was tiring clapping so much and I was a bit disappointed at the end, no one wanted to stay for The Courteeners.

yeah...jls...it was a bit funny (sorry jls)...I refused cheering and clapping...:wink2: (I mean: during the songs...I clapped at the end :roftl:) and The Courteeners?? didn't even remember them...maybe they're good?...(have to check)

Edited by Melisanda

yeeaahh..fragile and anemic like a real aristocrat...:wink2: (I'm joking...)

I've been there. I was tempted by "the 6 new songs" or sth like that I read...but there were only 2? new songs and the rest was "old" ....should have known that it was for tv and no such thing like "6 new songs" at that moment...:wink2:

nevermind..I remember I felt a bit disappointed at that moment but not entirely...

Really ... poor man :teehee::wink2:

The program was a very short :aah:

Really ... poor man :teehee::wink2:

The program was a very short :aah:

:original:

yes. he was really ill (I guess so....:wink2:) but really good.

yes. the program was short but it was like in reality. 5 or 6 songs. so you have it all...only the order/sequence of songs was different in reality (as far as I remember...):wink2:

We watched this at the hotel bar in Belfast. I think the manager thought he was going to get lucky with one of the girls if he indulged us by playing this show. It was a great night (not so much for the bar manager though :roftl:). I like Mika's new haircut most of the time but he really did look fab right before he cut it for the Brits. :mf_lustslow:

We watched this at the hotel bar in Belfast. I think the manager thought he was going to get lucky with one of the girls if he indulged us by playing this show. It was a great night (not so much for the bar manager though :roftl:). I like Mika's new haircut most of the time but he really did look fab right before he cut it for the Brits. :mf_lustslow:

Whats about bar manager? :fisch:

:roftl:

Ah JLS was actually proper fun even though I'm not a fan of their songs. I had fangirls next to me who went nuts over them and I found them quite amusing :naughty: And endearing really, cos although they loved JLS they weren't annoying fans, if you get what I mean. JLS kept looking at their fans and smiling at them and stuff like that and the fans just lapped it up and loved it. The fans started copying their dance moves so we (me, Dan and Sara, aka hotdlp and sariflor) started copying the dances moves too for a laugh :roftl: but JLS also really loved it obviously and they just seemed like nice guys. Not that we spoke to them, but you know like how some people can just come across as idiots? Well, they didn't IMO. So although I don't like their songs the vibe was really good.

Mika was good fun too obviously, despite the flu, but it was a shame he didn't sing more songs from TBWKTM. Also because he was ill there was none of that interaction from him as usual. Understandable of course, but for those that aren't really Mika fans didn't get to see his full potential that night.