TV: MIKA on Album Chart Show (C4)

dcdeb

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

there was a performance at the london koko on german tv last week, it's now on the internet, and i'm quite sure it's this album chart show thing. :wink2: so if anyone wants to watch again, here you go:

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitrag/video/1746928/London-Live-Orson%252C-Cee-Lo-Green%252C-Mika#/beitrag/video/1746928/London-Live-Orson%2C-Cee-Lo-Green%2C-Mika (he starts at ca. 00:35)

Edited by mellody

there was a performance at the london koko on german tv last week, it's now on the internet, and i'm quite sure it's this album chart show thing. :wink2: so if anyone wants to watch again, here you go:

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitrag/video/1746928/London-Live-Orson%252C-Cee-Lo-Green%252C-Mika#/beitrag/video/1746928/London-Live-Orson%2C-Cee-Lo-Green%2C-Mika

Thanks mellody... those curls did look good on him, didn't they?

How great: you don't have to like him, but you should respect him for what he does on stage here...

He starts after about half an hour.

How great: you don't have to like him, but you should respect him for what he does on stage here...

And not only curlz, he looks stunning, these clothes make him so gorgeous!, and I admire this Dead parrot thing! :wub2:

thanks, i forgot that... added the time to my post now. :wink2:

yeah, i loved those fluffy curls! :wub2: wasn't that when he said he didn't want to cut his hair before the tour because he thought it'd bring him bad luck or something? :lmfao: he cut it after the dublin gig, but at least i saw two gigs with those mega curlz! :fangurl:

Aw thanks Karin!! what a great gig :wub2:

and I can spot familiar faces in the audience :D

we could post it in the Koko thread :wink2:

which koko thread do you mean, is there a reports thread as well? i only found this one, that's why i posted it here. :wink2: but if you find the other thread, feel free to post it there too. :thumb_yello:

which koko thread do you mean, is there a reports thread as well? i only found this one, that's why i posted it here. :wink2: but if you find the other thread, feel free to post it there too. :thumb_yello:

you're right, this is the right place where to post the link :thumb_yello:

the reports thread is closed :wink2:

• 3 months later...
can you d/l from YT?

although it might be blocked in some countries

That's blocked in my country so I've uploaded the same show to YT myself ... if anyone wants it nick it quick in case it disappears again

• 5 years later...