Dermot O'Leary - Radio 2 - Jan 30, 2010

Abbyyy

According to the radio 2 adverts, Mika's on Dermot's show starting at 3 o clock.

There will be other artists doing live music sessions, so I don't know whether Mika will too :biggrin2:

Sorry if this has already been posted?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the radio 2 adverts, Mika's on Dermot's show starting at 3 o clock.

There will be other artists doing live music sessions, so I don't know whether Mika will too :biggrin2:

I don't think so Abby, thanks for that. If he's live then he is doing So You Think You Can Dance later, so he has a busy day. :naughty:

I don't think so Abby, thanks for that. If he's live then he is doing So You Think You Can Dance later, so he has a busy day. :naughty:

Yes that's what I thought. It could be pre-recorded i suppose :dunno:

Thank you Abbyyy :thumb_yello:- it will be an exciting day!!

Thanks for posting! :D Mika's busy lately, isn't he :blink:

Here's the link to listen live to Radio2.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00gwg55

And thank you for the link! :aah: David Tennant and Catherine Tate on the radio right now...:wub2:

I'll probably be too sleepy to pay attention when Mika comes on in...3 hours? I'm such a bad fan :teehee:

Yes, I posted it in the upcoming tv appearances thread on Thursday, but it doesn't hurt to remind everyone ;-)

Thanks, Abbyyy -- I'm just in time, then? *runs to BBC site* :thumb_yello:

Wish i had listened to it from the beginning... but only heard the last 30 min. of it. My cat was lookin pretty strange at me when they played YMCA :groovy:

That was Dale Wintons show, Dermotts just started.