• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used several techniques - I put mixed tempera colours and I 'perpetuated' the colour on the surface of the paper, then I used a little knife to kind of 'carve' the colour when it dried and made contours of a human face. Then I used the oil pastels to colour the face!:biggrin2: It looks very expressive and surrealistic IMO.

You're totally right!! I'm just so sorry that I wasn't here at every moment and that I missed some stuff! But I'll make up for it in this thread, hopefully! :D

Ohh, that's so sweet!!

Wow, I didn't get the technical terms but that sounds amazing!

Is it based on anyone or is it just a random person??

Haha I bet I missed more than you! Half the reason I didn't come here all week was cause I was scared of how much I would have to read through! Especially since Kathy told me almost every night how much the bunnies had been talking about :teehee:

haha I love it too! It was my iPod background for a VERY long time until Mikas new photoshoot, then I had to replace it :naughty:

:biggrin2:

Me too!! :woot_jump: I haven't had a good day like this for AGES!!

It's only just now that I noticed it!! It's amazing!!:mf_lustslow:

I love days like days!!:wub2:

I'm going to Barcelona with Jonah and Mike!! to see Mika!!! I've got my flight tickets!!:mf_lustslow:

Wow, I didn't get the technical terms but that sounds amazing!

Is it based on anyone or is it just a random person??

Haha I bet I missed more than you! Half the reason I didn't come here all week was cause I was scared of how much I would have to read through! Especially since Kathy told me almost every night how much the bunnies had been talking about :teehee:

haha I love it too! It was my iPod background for a VERY long time until Mikas new photoshoot, then I had to replace it :naughty:

It's a random person really! A female random person!

That's my fear too!:teehee: When I log on and see about 30 new pages I go like :" :shocked: Whoa... I'm not coming here today... I'll have no idea whatever they had been talking about..:aah:" :roftl:

I think I'll need an informer as well:naughty:

Haha, non-surprisingly :naughty:

It's a random person really! A female random person!

That's my fear too!:teehee: When I log on and see about 30 new pages I go like :" :shocked: Whoa... I'm not coming here today... I'll have no idea whatever they had been talking about..:aah:" :roftl:

I think I'll need an informer as well:naughty:

Haha, non-surprisingly :naughty:

:teehee: She's very useful!

Although he finds me very useful too, as you can see in my sig- 'Kathy's secretary' is the nickname I got from her and Jonah cause I always post messages from her once her Internet is cut!

For example now, she wants to email you, but she doesn't have your email! Can you give it to me so I can give it to her??

:teehee: She's very useful!

Although he finds me very useful too, as you can see in my sig- 'Kathy's secretary' is the nickname I got from her and Jonah cause I always post messages from her once her Internet is cut!

For example now, she wants to email you, but she doesn't have your email! Can you give it to me so I can give it to her??

Haha I see it! So cute!!:roftl:

How come she doesn't have my email? I sent it to her like 2 weeks ago... we exchanged emails! But oh well! I'll PM you!

don't be jealous :no: it makes me feel bad, I would love all my bunnies to come to my Spain to see my Mika and have fun with Jonah&Mike :tears::tears::tears:

Ooh, no don't feel bad!!! I'd be happy if you could hug them for me when you meet them :wub2::boing: you're gonna ahve so much fun!:clap:

I miss shine!! :fisch:

Shine has just got back from some fancy cafe with her best friend :naughty: I don't think she'll be able to come here this night :emot-sad: She sends you millions of kisses though:huglove:

Ooh, no don't feel bad!!! I'd be happy if you could hug them for me when you meet them :wub2::boing: you're gonna ahve so much fun!:clap:

Shine has just got back from some fancy cafe with her best friend :naughty: I don't think she'll be able to come here this night :emot-sad: She sends you millions of kisses though:huglove:

oh! I will :naughty:

awwwww love you shine!! :huglove:

Oh I love you too. :wub2::wub2::wub2:

And I'm here to celebrate Mika no. 1 on MTV Adria.:teehee:

And you bunny is soooooo cute!:aah:

hey!! you naughty mammi!!:sneaky2:

where you've been??!! you lost the fun, but I love you :wub2:

thank you :blush-anim-cl: I feel very proud of been a bunny

hey!! you naughty mammi!!:sneaky2:

where you've been??!! you lost the fun, but I love you :wub2:

thank you :blush-anim-cl: I feel very proud of been a bunny

I love the bunny from your siggy so so much :tears: I wanna cuddle it...it looks so endearing... I think I'm gonna have to cudle the screen :lmfao: