MFC Community YouTube Account!

Over the past three years, many MFCers have had cameras at gigs and meetups, and have taken some really cool vids and made some great video blogs. The problem is, spread among everyone's different accounts, sometimes it's hard to keep track of them all. :emot-sad:

So, with 2010 shaping up to be quite a busy year in Mika land, we thought we'd start a community YouTube account that all MFCers can upload their vids to. :punk:

One catch: we don't necessarily want just vids of Mika on stage. Rather, this is for vids of MFCers; hanging out at meetups, your video blogs, spending time in the queues, meeting Mika, after gigs, etc. We'll start uploading vids from 2010, but I've favourited a bunch from previous years, too.

When you have a video you'd like to upload, just ask me or any of the other mods for the password to the account, and you can upload to it directly. The username is MikaFanClub2010. :thumb_yello:

To open the account, I've tossed together some pics of our first three years. :wub2:

EDIT: The song I've used is the acoustic version of WAG from the Japanese version of TBWKTM. :wub2:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the most beautiful acoustic-ish version of WAG I've ever heard.:wub2:

Anyway, that's a great idea Mana!

This way we don't have to spend hours on youtube searching for vids, but we can just go there!

It's awesome.

And I see the Amsterdam picture:wub2:

Edit2: AH CRAP. Guess who it is at 1:08:aah: I didn't expect that. Awesome though!

Edited by xlindee

To open the account, I've tossed together some pics of our first three years. :wub2:

Is this the acoustic version of WAG from the Japan CD? Any clue where we could get a version of this, Mana?

Loved all the familiar faces in that video! MFCers, you are beautiful!

Is this the acoustic version of WAG from the Japan CD? Any clue where we could get a version of this, Mana?

Loved all the familiar faces in that video! MFCers, you are beautiful!

It's on iTunes...at least iTunes UK, cos that's where I got it, I don't see why it wouldn't be worldwide. :thumb_yello:

OMG that picture of me and Cherisse :aah: I look baaaaaad haha but wow - love it.

GO MFC!

What a cute little community. One man and one man only has put all these people together and we've built so many friendships. It's so amazing.

What an amazing man Mika is :wub2:

And I totally love that version of WAG.

EDIT: Mana, you need to look through my youtube account more thoroughly, I have loads of MFC only videos :aah:

Edited by CazGirl