New MFC Merch!

Good news! :punk:

After discussing it with Team Mika (now that Mika owns MFC and all our logos, etc) we got the go-ahead to offer some beautiful new MFC merchandise to match our lovely purple and blue theme. :mf_lustslow:

The direct link is here, or you can find it up at the top of the site - just click on "shop".

Enjoy! :biggrin2:

don't forget you can buy from different countries, so choose the one nearer to you

http://www.zazzle.com/international

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want a button.

And maybe a keychain.

That is all. :pinkbow:

I want a button - and a keychain <cause they look awesome> and a cup - for the mornin' and a travel mug (just in case) and a SHIRT ooohhh and a poster thingie - that is all . . . I think~~~~~ :teehee:

I want a button - and a keychain <cause they look awesome> and a cup - for the mornin' and a travel mug (just in case) and a SHIRT ooohhh and a poster thingie - that is all . . . I think~~~~~ :teehee:

You're like a little kid in a toy store. :naughty:

LOOOL, i just discovered the german version of the shop, the automated translations are hilarious!! :lmao: they translate "MFC" with "Kraftstoffregler" (fuel control unit), LOL, i can't stop laughing! :lmfao::roftl:

anyway, here's the link to the german version: http://www.zazzle.de/mikafanclub ... they also have sites for uk, australia, etc., so you can pay in your own currency. :thumb_yello:

thanx mana and everyone who worked on this shop! :flowers2:

LOOOL, i just discovered the german version of the shop, the automated translations are hilarious!! :lmao: they translate "MFC" with "Kraftstoffregler" (fuel control unit), LOL, i can't stop laughing! :lmfao::roftl:

and in English "MFC" also stands for Midget Fan Club apparently

Archived