New MFC Merch!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're saving those for when we get a good picture of Mika's face to plaster all over them. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not 100% sure, but don't think it's the same supplier as Sunny Monkey used in 2007.

You can contact the nearest location (is that Australia? :blush-anim-cl:) and ask them...

http://zazzle-au.custhelp.com/app/ask

Thanks Mana! :thumb_yello:

I'd like to buy some badges , but is here anyone who uses PayPal to pay ?

Because I just made an account but I don't understand it at all and I don't know it's reliable to give my own accountnumber to the site .. :s

So can someone explain me please ? :aah:

Thanks Mana! :thumb_yello:

No prob - hope it works out! If they can't ship to Malaysia, maybe we could work something out to ship your order to Blue Sky? You're both doing the Singapore show, right? :blink:

I'd like to buy some badges , but is here anyone who uses PayPal to pay ?

Because I just made an account but I don't understand it at all and I don't know it's reliable to give my own accountnumber to the site .. :s

So can someone explain me please ? :aah:

Are you asking if PayPal is reliable, or if the shop is?

The shop is safe, just make sure that when you go to enter your payment details the "http" in your browser's address bar changes to "https". Then you should be good. :thumb_yello:

Are you asking if PayPal is reliable, or if the shop is?

The shop is safe, just make sure that when you go to enter your payment details the "http" in your browser's address bar changes to "https". Then you should be good. :thumb_yello:

PayPal . xD

But my mum don't trust it when you have to give your accountnumber online , but you have to give it for PayPal too , so maybe I just use the paymethod from the shop , if it's reliable . :aah:

I can tell my mum many of you already bought somethin from there :naughty:

I'll do it tomorrow ! :mf_rosetinted:

PayPal . xD

But my mum don't trust it when you have to give your accountnumber online , but you have to give it for PayPal too , so maybe I just use the paymethod from the shop , if it's reliable . :aah:

I can tell my mum many of you already bought somethin from there :naughty:

I'll do it tomorrow ! :mf_rosetinted:

Paypal is very reliable. I use it all the time and never had any trouble with it.

Paypal is very reliable. I use it all the time and never had any trouble with it.

I was trying to use PayPal too but there was something that I had to give a code that stand on the back of your card , but there is no code on the back of my card :aah:

On the site of the shop itself I have the same problem , so I don't know what to do :mf_rosetinted:

My mum just said we're going to look for it together tomorrow x)

But if someone knows ! :biggrin2::wink2:

Maybe it's because I live in Belgium ? -_-:bleh:

I was trying to use PayPal too but there was something that I had to give a code that stand on the back of your card , but there is no code on the back of my card :aah:

On the site of the shop itself I have the same problem , so I don't know what to do :mf_rosetinted:

No, it shouldn't matter. Are you over 18? You have to be to use Paypal.

If you have a credit/debit card, on the back, under the magnetic strip, there should be a printed number. The last 3 digits of that number is the security code, which is what they'll be looking for:thumb_yello:

Oh, very nice :wub2:

I want a keychain .. I'm just wondering if it's best to buy from the UK, from Germany or from France .. it's all nearby :aah::roftl:

Probably Germany or France I would assume, then you can place the order in Euros. :thumb_yello:

Don't think that's really a problem, because Paypal automatically does that all .. Very easy .. Too easy :aah::roftl:

But maybe it'll get delivered faster ... Although you can't really say anything about that .. One thing from the UK takes 2 days, the other 2 weeks .. I even got things from Japan & Australia that were here faster than some things from the UK :aah:

• 2 weeks later...
i've got my MUG today, and it's shining beautifulz!!! :mf_lustslow:

hopefully my badge comes in time to show off in Nice :biggrin2:

i ordered from the french page, but the parcel was shipped from the US.

Ditto the badge, hopefully my stuff will arrive soon too!

Archived